India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Ragini Vs Sonia

k_sarala Goldie
k_sarala
k_sarala

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Well guys inspite of everything Ragini was too good when compared to Sonia. Ragini was just glowing last day with the makeover and she was parkling isnt it. Sonia was looking very ordinary and I bet Ranvir will not stick by her for long.
Well maybe Ragini deserves someone better. Who knows
I only feel bad for Sadhana nd need not fell bad for Ragini as Ragini Vs Sonia- Ragini is the best.
Wahtsay...

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:35am | IP Logged
I like Soniya even though I know many people don't. I like her if shes a good character.
Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 8:45am | IP Logged
well both women have their own good qualities.
One thing i really notice about Raghini and Sonia is the self-esteem and confidence. I think Sonia is more confident than Raghini and she can mix with others easily.

I dont want any hero for Raghini cause it will change the story but I want Raghini to achieve something in her life. She doesnt need Rajvansh family to make society to accept her, she has talent and she can use her talent to open some people mind about how wonderful person she is.

As for Sonia, it wasnt her fault to fall in love for Rajvansh son, and she probably cant understand why someone like Sadhna wants her jeejee to be Rajvansh bahu. I think all of them - Sadhna, Raghini and Sonia are well-educated women but their way of think about life,future and marriage are different.

I think Sadhna is the best example, one beautiful woman with attitude to sacrifice everything for the greater good of the world LOL LOL BUT in doing so she make a foolish deal with others.

I like Raghini's attitude.. She feels sad when all her prospect husbands cancelled their marriage because they were more attracted to Sadhna. But she finds other solution to channel her sorrow and energy - dancing. I think someday if Raghini heard things that Ranvir said to his mom about Sonia-Raghini, i think she will change to be more determined person.. and that probably the begining of her success career.

Kruthika.N IF-Stunnerz
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 9:49am | IP Logged

^Good points Clap

Both Sonia and Ragini were looking good, naturally we all would find Ragini looking better since she is one of the protagonists Embarrassed Personally, I found both of them looking good. But as Eva rightly said, the difference between them is the confidence. And I guess thats one of the things Ranvir admires in her. As I said b4, u cant blame him cuz he prefers Sonia, he hardly met Ragini one time. He's only human after all, no prince charming that will magically fall madly in love with Ragi unlike all her other suitors. But this is what I enjoy in Bidaai, the rawness and with how much reality they portray their characters Clap

I'm actually hoping Ragini finds someone better than Ranvir, someone who will not have to be obliged to marry her, but someone who will love her for her talent... her personality... and who she is.

Edited by *Kruthi* - 10 May 2008 at 9:50am
Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
i hope bidaai crew will make a makeover for Parul from shy and reserved Raghini to something hot like this Wink

to dusky beauty like Aish and Reshmi

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
well if soniya's character is gud then i like her...i mean both r looking gud but both r totally diff personalities...in terms of nature, outlook towards life everything
-Junglee- IF-Sizzlerz
-Junglee-
-Junglee-

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
i think Sonia will be nice because Madhura said that it will be "shocking" for us viewers. So turning negative will be very predictable. whats say? awsome pionts yaar!
ashkaa Goldie
ashkaa
ashkaa

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
i think she will bcum negative after sometime.anyway ranvir will endup with ragini bcoz she is one of the heroines of bidaai .hope sonia turns negative

Go to top