Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
If thats the case..we are both in the same boat!!!..i am also fed up...i cant go clubbing pubbing drinking..but people arent going to change their plans because i dont enjoy it!!!..and the other half of my friends with their kids at home sleeping..so there you go..here i am relaxing!!!!
Nisha_07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia77

If thats the case..we are both in the same boat!!!..i am also fed up...i cant go clubbing pubbing drinking..but people arent going to change their plans because i dont enjoy it!!!..and the other half of my friends with their kids at home sleeping..so there you go..here i am relaxing!!!!

And I thought I was the only one....😆 ðŸ˜† Glad to see I have good company!😃

sonia77 thumbnail
Believe me..we are better off..i know i will have to hear a couple people calling me tomorrow and regretting the outing due to splitting headaches!!!..and weekend spoilt!!..serves them right..i am awaiting those calls tomorrow!!!!...
Nisha_07 thumbnail
😆 Thats mean...but I do the same thing to tell the truth!
I just don't understand the attraction of going out in London on a Sat night. It's always too loud - you can never hear the people you're with so you end up shouting, the next day your head hurts & you've lost your voice, and all you actually managed to communicate was when you were leaving. Why would you spend time & money doing that?
sonia77 thumbnail
Infact i end up going out on a weekday usually..you are right..its quieter!!!!....the only industry which hasnt got effected by worldwide recession and inflation is Pubs and bars!!!!....people will not stop drinking specially in this country!!!!....its amazing...my plight having to hear these people below shouting laughing smoking!!!..you know this nice weather is irritating me...they have more reoson to stand out and talk till late hours and not let me sleep!!!..i have to use earplugs some weekends...or then stay awake till 3 AM!!!!..at least..
Nisha_07 thumbnail
D'you ever get the urge to just lean out of your window & throw things at them..and then duck quickly so they don't know who did it? 😛
sonia77 thumbnail
I try looking out but get embarassed as it seems to me that they are looking up at me!!..then i just shut the window and come back to my labtop and TV...anyway the good thing is that i am moving to my parents apartment which is now available for me to stay.....its quite central too but more quiet!!!...so when i come back from India...if and when..i will be staying there..so at least peaceful weekends!!!!
Nisha_07 thumbnail
If & when? Not sure if you will be coming back from your India trip then?

I'd forgotten you were going...did you say you were going to Mumbai? I think you should definitely pay a visit to the chabi sets! 😛
sonia77 thumbnail
Lets see..i live in Delhi but will be going to Bombay...maybe i will try get into the sets....with a scissors!!!!!!
sonia77 thumbnail
Ok ..my dear..Goodnight..and see you soon!!!!!