India-Forums

Dharam Veer
Dharam Veer

written update 9th may

cuteisha Goldie
cuteisha
cuteisha

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 12:26am | IP Logged

Its night time veer and dharam are sleeping and karan and his friends re playing a game and karan is making a lot of noise and not letting both of them to sleep. He does it to disturb both of them. Veer comes to them and throws the game and goes to sleep then karan comes to him and both of them start with their fight. both of them hit each other  and karan gets injured by veer and then everyone goes to sleep.

Karan wants to take revenge from veer so he takes a burnt candle which was in the room and put fire on veers bed.

The fire keeps on burning everyone busy sleeping.After sometimes the smoke irritates dharam and he gets up and then he looks at veers bed and wakes up veer but he does not get up he shouts for help and pulls his bed sheet and puts water on it and veer gets up and everyone present in the room get up leaving that karan.

Dharam tells may be the candle must have fallen and ur bed sheet caught fire. Veer tells no someone did it and he looks at karan he is still sleeping .Dharam tell how do u now he is sleeping….veer tells can anyone still sleep when their was so much noise in the room.

He goes to hit karan but dharam stops him frm doing that..He tells veer to go and sleep they have to get up early in the morning and go for the morning arti.Everyone go back to their bed.agni decides to make friendship with karan.

Raja aryvardhan with sena pati are going to the guffa to check it while going jaivrdhan comes and ask him where re u going maharaj he tells that for war he is going to check the horses which have come. Jaivardhan tells till know their was no war in aryanagar so y suddenly the preparation are being made maharaj tells him that wats the harm in being ready and make the preparation. Jaivardhan tells him that y r u tking o much pain I will do it for u he tells no need I myself will go as I shd also know abt all this.Maharaj leaves.jaivrdhan tells to himself that he shd check against whom maharaj wanst to have a war.

Senapati takes maharj to the guffa were they find agni and maharaj tells his sena to search the guffa properly. After the search they find some clothes of aryangars senik clothes.They were surprised to find the clothes in the guffa.They senapati tells my be those people were not shrmiks they my be the senik of arynagar.Maharaj tells y it can be…so jaivrdhn killed that shrmik that day b4 he cld say anything. Maharaj tells senapti to find who was the person killed my jaivardhan that day.

Then they show the dance and music school of girls.They show rajkumari antara sleeping with another rajkumari.Antara is not able to sleep because of her snoring .She wakes her up and tells top ur snoring or it will be very bad to her.The rajkumari sleeps and gin starts snoring she wakes her up agin and that rajkumri tells I will complain to guruma she knows how to make rajkumari like u straight.The rajkumari is going to guruma and shera nd her father enter frm a window while the rajkumri is going her father covers her face and tells shera u will get place in the ashram.

Veer and dharam re getting ready to go to the arti ….and they see karan troubling rajkumar vishal.Karan was throwing his papers in which he had written some kind of notes for studies.Veer tells him to pick them up and he tells I wont wat will u do…u will hit me again…and both of them start off again veer starts hitting him and tells him to pick all the papers and give them back to rajkumar veer.karan picks tem up and gives back.Rajkumar thanks veer and veer tells u shd learn to fight for urself.karan waits outside the door and when only vee,dharam and vishal are left in the room he locks the room frm outside so that they wont reach for the arti in time.dharam tells lets go for the arti they all move towards the door and that was the end of the episode.

****isha****

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pritijoshi

cuteisha Goldie
cuteisha
cuteisha

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 12:28am | IP Logged
i have never written the updates its my first trial
so hope i have written everything right
-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Thanx dear but the written update is already posted.
Anyways,thanx once again.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top