India-Forums

Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein
Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

Plz answer

love_urmi Senior Member
love_urmi
love_urmi

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
I don't know if this has been brought up earlier or not But did u all notice Varun's answer
He says",I think people will agree to what shown,in the sense that people are used to watching happy endings and its not that we are not heading towards it."
Does this mean show is heading to an ending.
Also he says characters like Sagar , Sharmila and Vaibhav will return.Do you think so?It will be gr8 if Vaibhav returns

honey425 Goldie
honey425
honey425

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Hey,

Personally I don't feel that the show is ending..there are still sooo many stories left untold..and yes..I would love to see viabhav back...and then see his and zoya's story develop... Big smile
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Shows like this..if at all..go off air almost suddenly!!!..infact they wont even be given a chance to tie loose ends....i hope that does not happen..but apparently these chanels are quite ruthless when it comes to putting shows off air!!!..it all depends on performance really...
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 5:43am | IP Logged
even i like vaibhav zoya jodi. it will be gud if vaibhav comes back and then we can enjoy some scenes of this jodi.
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 9:41am | IP Logged
can we first enjoy some scenes of the s/u jodi? and yes it would be nice to have the z-v romance back.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top