India-Forums

Chit Chat
Chit Chat

CC's Picnic Bus-2nd Part (Page 23)

Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 7:26am | IP Logged

sorry...some pictures weren't displaying....so I deleted the whole post.........will post stuff in another post by tomorrowEmbarrassed

HK ka tour kal se shuru hogaSmile

Edited by Shazia_haya - 25 May 2008 at 7:33am

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shazia_haya

sorry...some pictures weren't displaying....so I deleted the whole post.........will post stuff in another post by tomorrowEmbarrassed

HK ka tour kal se shuru hogaSmile

We are on way..................Kal HK border cross karega......Driver Gaadi speed main chalvooo.....LOLWho's sitting beside me.....Plz dont snoor okieConfused

Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 1:42am | IP Logged

We've reached the Hong Kong International Airport

-sorry not the best view Embarrassed…but the HKIA is indeed beautiful and a few years ago it was the best Airport in the whole world…now it's probably in the top 5 I think or top 3…-

We've booked a few guest rooms. We won't stay in the hotels. Smile

Okay first we'll visit a few places…

Let's go to The Buddha at Lantau Island. We won't take the cable car to go that place. The cable car had been made just a few years ago so that people could take it to that place just as an alternative method. Why we won't take that? That's because there have been serious cases before. Two or three times people had to wait in the cable car for hours (once it had been for two hours). I don't know why that cable car has problems….now not many but when it was newly built there were a few problems. There is another cable car station, it's at the Ocean Park-an amusement park where we'd go to tomorrow (so sleep well tonightWink because you'd get very tired tomorrow…)…Ocean Park is very old….and I've never heard any cable car problems or malfunctions at the Ocean Park.

We'd take the ferry instead. This is Hong Kong's old ferry. In the past, the ferries in Hong Kong used to look like this. But now there are the modern kinds of ferries and all. There are still some old traditional style ferries in use in Hong Kong.

This is The Buddha at Lantau Island.

This is the Hong Kong Victoria Harbour at nighttime…

This is the Peak Tram which we take to reach The Peak (there are other ways to reach The Peak as well….but it's The Peak Tram that is the best way to reach The Peak for tourists)

This is the Peak Tower. The Peak Tram takes us to the Peak Tower.

This is the view of Hong Kong (well some of itEmbarrassed) from the Peak…

We'll visit a few other places tomorrow. Well we don't have much time to visit every place. But I'll take you to some (awesome) places. Embarrassed

Edited by Shazia_haya - 26 May 2008 at 1:44am
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 3:24am | IP Logged
WOW...............GR8 amazing pic....i realy wannna visit there once.... Clap

sooo yee buildings ke beech main ...goom hogya tho doontana muskil hey....so all be carefull.. Wink Big smile
Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Believe

sooo yee buildings ke beech main ...goom hogya tho doontana muskil hey....so all be carefull.. Wink Big smile

Thx VinuSmile

Aao na....HK is sure one of the best places to visit (I'm not saying because I live in HKEmbarrassed....but it really is one of the best places to visit)....and I can't describe in words or by posting pictures how good it isEmbarrassed

Agar ghoom ho bhi gaye...raasta khood hi mil jaye gaWink.......

hmm....everyone,

one thing....there are too many people in such a tiny city......6.1 million people live in HK...and look how big HK is on the map....as big as a dot only! So yah....beware.....HK's crowded....but don't worry....HK's safe.....there are very little cases of robbery and all.....almost nil you seeSmile

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shazia_haya

Originally posted by Believe

Thx VinuSmile

Aao na....HK is sure one of the best places to visit (I'm not saying because I live in HKEmbarrassed....but it really is one of the best places to visit)....and I can't describe in words or by posting pictures how good it isEmbarrassed

Agar ghoom ho bhi gaye...raasta khood hi mil jaye gaWink.......

hmm....everyone,

one thing....there are too many people in such a tiny city......6.1 million people live in HK...and look how big HK is on the map....as big as a dot only! So yah....beware.....HK's crowded....but don't worry....HK's safe.....there are very little cases of robbery and all.....almost nil you seeSmile--i cant believe it....cos u there naaaLOL

Ok gr8...Still there British rule yaa...Chines !!?Big smile

Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Tll 1997....British rule....(I was born in 1991....so I'm British Wink...else would have been a HK Chinese)

Now HK belongs to China....but China has to give HK freedom for the next 50 years (from 1997 onwards)....10 years have passed.....that was set in that agreement contract between UK and China.......that freedom thing had been set because before UK had taken over HK.....China had been really cruel.....now China's getting better since it's getting advanced....so that's why after 50 years....HK people wouldn't have to worry much since China would have gotten advanced by then and wouldn't be strict with HK probably.....

When HK was to be given back to China in 1997....a few years before 1997....many people in HK moved to other countries....such as Canada or UK....(in Canada mainly in the cities like Vancouver)......people moved from HK to live elsewhere since they feared that when HK would go back to China....they'd lose most of the freedom...and China would treat HK strictly....but so far it's been good.... Smile.....because of that 50 year thing....else HK would have been in a worse condition....
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 4:55am | IP Logged
OK...But I love china......cos am communist....lol LOL

so wat else we can see thre!!! Embarrassed

Go to top