Chit Chat

CC's Picnic Bus-2nd Part (Page 22)

shruti_5 IF-Rockerz
shruti_5
shruti_5

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by Shazia_haya

So for how long will you not come to IF? --I will login from home ...after one or two weeks...but cant active like this.....cos not get much time to sit with my lapySmileAnd you are going home? You mean you are gonna visit India?

@shazia n Lara......Yes am visiting my home after 8months....

So back to topic..............Where we are now!!!Big smileEu!!! whos the guideEmbarrassed

We will miss u, vinu! have a great time! Hug

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Thank you Big smile ....and keep the buss running mode Big smile LOLmain nahe tho be Bus ko kabi kabi water sevice and oil service karnaa Wink Tongue LOL
fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
^^^^ yea, listen what he is saying. cuz i know that i am not gonna be active in cc for some days Embarrassed
Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fly2me

^^^^ yea, listen what he is saying. cuz i know that i am not gonna be active in cc for some days Embarrassed

now you too????

pehle hi Vinu said that and it made my mood down....and now you too?.........hye......each member of CC makes CC rockEmbarrassed.......hmm....oh well I should be expecting loads of that now...after all holidays are approaching as well...so the ones who go to school....they have holidays and might be going somewhere...hmm............just remember.......I'm gonna miss the both of youEmbarrassedSmile

And i'm still confused............who's the guide and which city are we in now?Embarrassed

Edited by Shazia_haya - 24 May 2008 at 7:44pm
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fly2me

^^^^ yea, listen what he is saying. cuz i know that i am not gonna be active in cc for some days Embarrassed --oh what happed lara...Embarrassed

now you too????

pehle hi Vinu said that and it made my mood down....and now you too?.........hye......each member of CC makes CC rockEmbarrassed.......hmm....oh well I should be expecting loads of that now...after all holidays are approaching as well...so the ones who go to school....they have holidays and might be going somewhere...hmm............just remember.......I'm gonna miss the both of youEmbarrassedSmile----HugJust close ur eye....n Click any topic in CC....you can find my Shadow somewere there......Big smileWinkSmile

And i'm still confused............who's the guide and which city are we in now?Embarrassed---Someone told go Europe....bt still now decide which country n which place whats this.....Select some country.....Sumera what abt ur place!!!?Big smile

Common everybody we moving to sumeras placeLOLPost something abt ur place...wat spl things we get thereEmbarrassedBig smile

Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
lol....ok so Europe se wapas Asia now?

So we are in HK everyone!

Welcome to HK!

PS: Will post stuff

PPS: Btw...Vinu I don't know if you call me Sumera beause you think my name's that or maybe you are just saying it.....there are a few other Sumeras on IF....so that's why I just wanna clear the confusion if you have any that my name's Sumra....maybe you know that already...and if you still wanna call Sumera....go ahead....
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 12:11am | IP Logged

lol....ok so Europe se wapas Asia now? ---hooo sorry main soocha tum london se hey...SaaaarrryTongue

So we are in HK everyone! --CHALOO Hong KongLOL
Welcome to HK! --Ye king kong aap ki padoosi hey kyaTongue

PS: Will post stuff

PPS: Btw...Vinu I don't know if you call me Sumera beause you think my name's that or maybe you are just saying it.....there are a few other Sumeras on IF....so that's why I just wanna clear the confusion if you have any that my name's Sumra....maybe you know that already...and if you still wanna call Sumera....go ahead....

lol Naaam main kya rakha hey yaar....Big smileWinkSo ur name is Sumra ok no probs ..Big smile

Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 1:02am | IP Logged
hye........naam mein hi toh hai sab kuch Wink LOL

and lol....I had been thinking maybe you might have misunderstood about where I live....anyway....ab toh HK ponch gaye ho Wink .....main ek ladki....akeli....ab SAB ko HK ka tour karwa ti hoon abWink

And yes...King Kong mere padose mein hi rehte Embarrassed hai Wink

Go to top