Arasi & Anjali

Thiruvizhaiyadal Synopsis

pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Charcters list

Shiva(new face)
Pravthi(new face)
Krishna( I have seen him in some serial forgot)
Lakshmi(Non other then Shakthi from Megala😳really good acting here👏)
Bramha(Chakrapthy from Anjali😛)
Saraswathi(I think its Sita😛)
Awai Patti (Manaoramma😃)
Murugan & Vinaygar all small actors
Nararather(Radhika's own brother😃)
Indira (Privthraj😊)
Indirani (Yuvarni😳)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thiruvizhaiyadal Synopsis

Shiva and Paravthi are the main lords along with Vishnu and Bhrama. Shivan one day goes up to his both songs Vinayagar and Murugan and says who will travel around and arrive back frist the own as the first god. Murugan gets mad and leaves. Murugan says that non to bugg him and that he will live by himself Paravthi is sad to here all this. Vinayagar accepts all this and is on the challenge..Meawhile while all this happening Indira is enjoying watching people his female performers dance in his place. Kings and warriors are watching him and are shocked to see this. Indirani hears all about this and says well he is male what we can etc. Muruga is ontop of a rocky hill and is beside Awai Patti and Parvthi telling the story of Indiran and Indirani. all this is happening and Narather gets words from Shiva and takes Indiran to asharam to make Indiran to be humble rather then being not human being.. Indiran gets all his lesson ans goes back home. The Sage there doesn't like that much of Indiran and said a demons in a form of Muniwar(teacher). Indiran his happy to see him and Vunivar says that if he wants to come top and strong then do a Yagam with him. But the plan is Muinwarnts to kill Indiran. They both do Yagam Indiran a mind reader finds out that Muniwar wants to kill and they both get into a fight and Indiran cuts of Muniwar head. This shocks the Sage and curses him. Indiran is soon possed by a evil spirit for the killing he did Because of the Boomithavi the evil spirit goes out. This time Sage creats a incredible demons unbeatable to kill. Indiran and that demons come face to and battle. The demons is too strong and breaks all of Indiran weapon even his powerful razor sword. Indiran goes to another ashram and the sage reborn the sword put more strong and goes back to fight him. Demon tries to jump into the water during the battle for the last time because of the swording coming for him. By chance he jumps in the water and disappears. Indiran with a help of a powerful sage goes no where the demon is by sucking up all the water there. Indiran finally kill the demon by cutting him. The same evil spirit comes in and this time controls him. Back home at this place a warrior by the name of  Nagusan take the throne of Indiran and has put  dot saying he is the new indiran and that he needs to see Indirani. Inidirani doesn't want to see and is all scard. Laskhmi see all this and goes and speak to Krishna and say that Nagusan wont enter into Anthupuram(Indiran place) which Bhrama says as well shocking both Lakshimi and Sarawathi. Indirani is order to come to see Nagusan and is then met my a warrior god and he tell her to go meet him and something will happen and do what as he says. Indirani agrees and leaves. Nagusan is now all happy and cheerful and his Indiran is coming…………………Till now

I reccomend poeple to watch this serial. Plus ill be posting the videos here to so please watch this serial.

Supras be my guess what day do you want to do updates I will be doing  Monday and Thursday

Edited by Kutty Simba - 15 years ago
supras thumbnail
Tue,wed i'll do. But pls cover it up whenever i'm late. Mostly i'm watching only it's upin isaitamil. Abt Friday, I'll cover u up when it's not possible for u.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks bro for the synopsis 👏

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks KT for a good updates/synopsis. 👏