India-Forums

Nisha’s Shop 1 closed RM,SA* 119, SA*120 (Page 131)

NishaK19 IF-Rockerz
NishaK19
NishaK19

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad_bigfan

Hey Nisha ..awesome work i really loved the KaSh siggy and sonam's sigs are 2 good! -Momina

Hey Momina

thanks so muchEmbarrassed

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 11:16am | IP Logged
OMG Wow Stunning Update!!

The first siggy is soo pretty!! I loved the style and the circle brushes that you added to it and then made her face fade away a little on the left side and the text font is amazing also!! The texture is really smooth and matches with the pic!!

The second one is soo pretty too!! Loved the circles border!! and the red brush on the small pic really worked out fine and looks great!!

OMG The third and fourth are like the most gorgeous ones!! Gosh she looks soo pretty and different in these pics!! Sawed her like this the first time!! Both siggies are soo pretty and loved how one is colored and one is black and white!! The black and white one is made soo nicely and there is no mistake in there and same case with the colored one!! she looks fabulous and all the color brushes that you used are awesome!!

The Shilpu siggy is soo cute!!! The pics are blended well and she looks soo cute and seriously i am loving your word textures!! they look sooo great!! and in the shilpu siggy they look soo cute!! Loving this siggy cause of that the most!!

Overall An Gorgeous Update and OMG You improved a lot again!! Sorry i know i am late but kinda was busy and just finished my mix on khuda jaane so hope you like it!!TongueEmbarrassed
Tongue
NishaK19 IF-Rockerz
NishaK19
NishaK19

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsha247

OMG Wow Stunning Update!!..Thanks soo much ramshuHug

The first siggy is soo pretty!! I loved the style and the circle brushes that you added to it and then made her face fade away a little on the left side and the text font is amazing also!! The texture is really smooth and matches with the pic!! aww..glad you liked it...tired new stuff again..

The second one is soo pretty too!! Loved the circles border!! and the red brush on the small pic really worked out fine and looks great!!..thanks I wasn't sure waht to do with this picture...cause it was in black and white..but i am glad it came out good..I am liking the circle brushesEmbarrassedLOL

OMG The third and fourth are like the most gorgeous ones!! Gosh she looks soo pretty and different in these pics!! Sawed her like this the first time!! Both siggies are soo pretty and loved how one is colored and one is black and white!! The black and white one is made soo nicely and there is no mistake in there and same case with the colored one!! she looks fabulous and all the color brushes that you used are awesome!!..I loved this pic of Sona..she looked soo pretty..I made the color siggy first and than thought it would look great in black and white also

The Shilpu siggy is soo cute!!! The pics are blended well and she looks soo cute and seriously i am loving your word textures!! they look sooo great!! and in the shilpu siggy they look soo cute!! Loving this siggy cause of that the most!!...aww I will always have KaSh or shilpa in my updates..glad you liked it..by the way...what did you think of the icon siggy..I combine some of the old icons I made before with new icons I made now..how did that look?

Overall An Gorgeous Update and OMG You improved a lot again!! Sorry i know i am late but kinda was busy and just finished my mix on khuda jaane so hope you like it!!TongueEmbarrassed
Tongue Thanks soo much again Ramshu..OMG you made mix on Khuda Jaane...did you post it already??..I am soo ready to watch that!!!!
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
OMG I forgot to comment on that!!Shocked OMG OMG OMG It is soo awesome!! I loved all the icons styles! The textures you used are soo beautiful and cool!! Loved the way you stake them and they are awesome!!! ClapClap

Gosh This youtube and zshare was giving me problem since morning but now finally on both it is uploaded and much faster Gosh it was soo annoying!! Will be posting in a bit and will PM yaWink

Clap
NishaK19 IF-Rockerz
NishaK19
NishaK19

Posted: 15 August 2008 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for your comments

Update-Requests

Guys..I am hope you like your requests..I am really bad at making avis..so if you don't like those..I am so sorry and if you have any problem with your request do let me know. Hopefully I can fix itEmbarrassed
Credit: Rima for the KSG PNG

Do not use(unless your)/Comment

For Anita

For Pooja
-I know you wanted this sig in a different style..but with theses pics I couldn't get it that way..I am sorry...Hope you like it this way. If not I can do it  over if you have different pics.

For Roshni

For Firdaus

Edited by Nisha Kishor - 15 August 2008 at 11:49am
-tanya- IF-Sizzlerz
-tanya-
-tanya-

Posted: 15 August 2008 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Great job with the requests Nish!! The KSG one is really hott..and the Ranbir one is just my fav..luv that one!!
anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 August 2008 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Nisha...I love my KSG siggy!
You did a very good job..

Youre lying--You make really good Avi's! I love my siggy and Avi both!

I'm going to use it straight away!

Thanks Nisha!Smile

NishaK19 IF-Rockerz
NishaK19
NishaK19

Posted: 15 August 2008 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
aww..thanks soo much AnitaHug

glad you liked it..I guess I wanted it to come out way  betterEmbarrassed

no I am not lyingLOL..glad you like the avi also

Go to top