Posted: 15 years ago
thanks Mina

OMG..I did spell it wrong..I didn't even notice that😕

I can't even change it now😆..but thanks for telling me
Edited by Nisha Kishor - 15 years ago
great update Nish..the Prachi and Genelia sigs are really nice..lol
Oh!  nice update! i liked the first KaSh one and the Katrina one..
good job! 😃
OMGOSH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL UPDATE!!

OMG OMG That RN siggy is sooo cute and awesome!! Such a amazing style that you tried!! Pink and white bubbles or circles worked out soo good on the siggy!! The style makes it more cuter and better!! Loving the text font too and just awesome siggy!!👏👏👏

The RM siggy is made sooo goodly too!! It is kinda similar style to the first one but it is different in many ways like how you putted the text and how the pic squares are bigger!! Superb siggy and loving the red and blue and pink texture, it matches with their clothes a lot too😉

Genelia siggy is soo beautiful!! such a beautiful pic that you chose and the style is amazing too!! Loving all the purplish and bluish texture that you made on the right side!! OMG looking sooo gorgeous and great use of colors!!👏👏
Prachi siggy is great also, the style is nice. loving the textures at the back and the font used for text is soo awesome like truly opens up and i like the style too and it is a great siggy but i loved the other styles more!! Katrina one is sooo good, loved the style, font and everything about it except you kinda got messed up with the spelling but thats fine, Btw did you just made up that texture using brushes? Like behind cause it looks like you just made it for fun lol like you know just randomly putting stuff lol
or was it already a made texture?

OMG OMG OMG The first KaSh siggy is soooo beautiful and amazing!! Such a cute style and loved how it came out soo good! except that green and yellow at the side on their heads looks kinda weird lol i don't know if you think that or no!
The next one is even better!! Sooo awesome and the text is sooo true and perfect!! They rock yaar and defiantly the hottest couple on television!!!😛 I loved the brushes that you used and how you made the small pic black and white!! Such an attractive font too with which you wrote the full text!!😉 Loving the smooth and cute colors that you added, made the siggy even better!!

Overall This Update was Toooooooooooooo Good!!! One of the best updates and you improved sooo much!!! My most faves from the update were the first RN siggy and the last KaSh siggy but i loved the others too a lot like the RM one and the Genelia one!!😉 Keep it up yaar👍🏼

Edited by ramsha247 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by Faiirytale x3

Oh!  nice update! i liked the first KaSh one and the Katrina one..
good job! 😃

thanks soo much😳
amzing creations yaar
too good keep it up

fab work nishu
mking RN siggs 4 lil ramshu
Originally posted by ramsha247

OMGOSH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL UPDATE!!....aww thanks soo much Ramshu..loving the colorful post again😳😆

OMG OMG That RN siggy is sooo cute and awesome!! Such a amazing style that you tried!! Pink and white bubbles or circles worked out soo good on the siggy!! The style makes it more cuter and better!! Loving the text font too and just awesome siggy!!👏👏👏...thanks yaar...I made the texture myself for this sig...glad you liked it yeah...it took me a while to pick the font😆

The RM siggy is made sooo goodly too!! It is kinda similar style to the first one but it is different in many ways like how you putted the text and how the pic squares are bigger!! Superb siggy and loving the red and blue and pink texture, it matches with their clothes a lot too😉 I also made this texture myself...I liked the circles idea...thanks

Genelia siggy is soo beautiful!! such a beautiful pic that you chose and the style is amazing too!! Loving all the purplish and bluish texture that you made on the right side!! OMG looking sooo gorgeous and great use of colors!!👏👏
Prachi siggy is great also, the style is nice. loving the textures at the back and the font used for text is soo awesome like truly opens up and i like the style too and it is a great siggy but i loved the other styles more!! Katrina one is sooo good, loved the style, font and everything about it except you kinda got messed up with the spelling but thats fine, Btw did you just made up that texture using brushes? Like behind cause it looks like you just made it for fun lol like you know just randomly putting stuff lol
or was it already a made texture? Ramshu the Genelia sig I guess came out that way by change I was just trying stuff and I started to put color and the brushes...but Iam gald you liked it.... I got the Prachi sig texture from a website but I added the big circle brush to it and the bubble brush to it..also some other stuff😆..yeah I liked the text on that one too....I liked the Katrina sig intell I realized I speeled her name wrong..like how could I do that😕😆and I don't even know how to fix text..I need to learn that...okay I also found this texture but added lots of stuff on it

OMG OMG OMG The first KaSh siggy is soooo beautiful and amazing!! Such a cute style and loved how it came out soo good! except that green and yellow at the side on their heads looks kinda weird lol i don't know if you think that or no!
The next one is even better!! Sooo awesome and the text is sooo true and perfect!! They rock yaar and defiantly the hottest couple on television!!!😛 I loved the brushes that you used and how you made the small pic black and white!! Such an attractive font too with which you wrote the full text!!😉 Loving the smooth and cute colors that you added, made the siggy even better!! thanks soo much..yeah I agree about the green and yellow not looking right..I should have used different cooler colors there...aw and the second KaSh sig is my favorite..I love it and glad you do too

Overall This Update was Toooooooooooooo Good!!! One of the best updates and you improved sooo much!!! My most faves from the update were the first RN siggy and the last KaSh siggy but i loved the others too a lot like the RM one and the Genelia one!!😉 Keep it up yaar👍🏼...Again Ramshu thanks soo much..you know I love reading your comments and they are also so helpful🤗

Edited by Nisha Kishor - 15 years ago
Oh okie so thats why was wondering that some textures look soo different and kinda really fast made up textures😕😆 I loved the bubbles and soo cool that you made those textures urself, i loved the pink one the most and do you save textures while you make them? I loved the second KaSh siggy, first i thought it was made by you but then i thought again no it might be someone else but when i looked around for creator's name and was surprised that you made such a wonderful and gorgeous siggy😛