mina

thanks so  much

actually I am open right now

if anyone wants to request
NishaK19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: teenb12

Great update! The RM sig is realllyy cute..lol..and the shilpa sigs..are soo cool..lol..they are like my favs..its really cool and nice how u made it..kash one is gorgeous..and the imran khan one is hottt..too hott..lol..

thanks soo much Tanya

glad you glad the Shilpa sig

it took me a long time😆

and glad your liked rest of the update

thank again
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wowwwwwwwww Nisha Gosh you are getting soo good!!!

The first RM siggy is sooo cute, loved the blending of the pics and that small brush that you used!! Loved the font of the text! The different kind of color shades that you added look sooo good!! Great siggy yaar👏👏

OMG The new style of the shilpu siggy is amazing!! OMG OMG It is sooo awesome, this is the first time i sawed a style like this, OMG it is soo unique!! Really good yaar and loved all the colors that you used on the siggy! Its soo cool how there face is being shown on top of each full pic!! Awesome blending of both yaar, superb siggy and one of your best ones too!! Both of the texts and fonts worked out amazing!!😛😛

KaSh siggy is soo cute!! Awesome blending of pics and loved how you made the sides black and used different color of shades like green and then putted such an amazing font text!! I love this font!! Awesome siggy!!

OMG Imran one is soooo HOT!! Amazing style, It might be a simple siggy to make but you made it look more then simple!! Loved the new style like make one side black and white and font just made the siggy even more better!!! This font really suited the pic and the siggy!!!

Nisha i can't seen to find any mistakes nowdays in your siggies so you are doing an excellent job and i am sure in the future, you will be making even more better siggies!!!😉

NishaK19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bollywood_mad

Fab Siggies!!

I love the Shilpa ones!! Amazing!!

thank you so much😳
NishaK19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramsha247

Wowwwwwwwww Nisha Gosh you are getting soo good!!! thanks soo much Ramshu..you know this was the fastest I ever made siggys😆..expect  the Shilpa one

The first RM siggy is sooo cute, loved the blending of the pics and that small brush that you used!! Loved the font of the text! The different kind of color shades that you added look sooo good!! Great siggy yaar👏👏...glad you liked it yaar..I was thinking for a while what to do this those RM pics...but than just came up with that..its simple but I thought it would be nice

OMG The new style of the shilpu siggy is amazing!! OMG OMG It is sooo awesome, this is the first time i sawed a style like this, OMG it is soo unique!! Really good yaar and loved all the colors that you used on the siggy! Its soo cool how there face is being shown on top of each full pic!! Awesome blending of both yaar, superb siggy and one of your best ones too!! Both of the texts and fonts worked out amazing!!😛😛...yeah I don't think anyone has done this style before either..yeah I was just messing with the pics and I came up with this...but it took a long time with all the pics and blending..thanks

KaSh siggy is soo cute!! Awesome blending of pics and loved how you made the sides black and used different color of shades like green and then putted such an amazing font text!! I love this font!! Awesome siggy!!...yaar yeah I finally getting all these new fonts😆..glad your liking it

OMG Imran one is soooo HOT!! Amazing style, It might be a simple siggy to make but you made it look more then simple!! Loved the new style like make one side black and white and font just made the siggy even more better!!! This font really suited the pic and the siggy!!! thanks..yeah I was thinking what to do with the pic..but yeah I liked the simple look and glad you thought it was good too

Nisha i can't seen to find any mistakes nowdays in your siggies so you are doing an excellent job and i am sure in the future, you will be making even more better siggies!!!😉..aw that's nice to hear you can't find mistakes..but I know I still need to improve alot more..thanks soo much

Also sorry I hadn't them the PN sigs yet..I wanted to make them today..but really couldn't come up with anything..and I wanted more time so they would look Perfect😳

Edited by Nisha Kishor - 15 years ago
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow if you made them fast then you ROCK YAAR!! They all came out soo good even though they are sooo simple and fast to make!! I am sure you will improve more and more on things which i don't even know myself haha

You meant RN instead of PN right? lol don't worry i will be waiting for them eagerly and yup take your time and make them awesome or PERFECT LOL!!
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!! RM sig is choo cute
love the new style in SA one it totally rocks!!
AHH!! here comes my fav sig, kash sig is brilliant, i just love it
killing sig, immu looks too good
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg! nish, the shilpa style is gorgeous loveeeeee it :D !
NishaK19 thumbnail
Thanks again Ramshu..yeah I meant RN..will work on those soon

thanks so much Fary