Nisha’s Shop 1 closed RM,SA* 119, SA*120 - Page 51

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by ramsha247

Nishaaaaaaaaaaaaa Amazing Update!!!!!!!!! Ramshuuuuuuu..thanks soo much🤗

Starting with the first siggy, it came out great!! I loved the yellow brush that you used to cover the sides of the siggy and loved the pics that you chose!! You could have blended the pics but it looks nice like this too and loved the text!!😳...I loved that pic...the I agree ithe pics could be blended better..My Hindi is bad..I had to find the lyrics for that song for the text😆...glad you like it though

The next shilpa siggy is gorgeous!!👏👏👏 Loved what you tried i loved the black thingy and how the text is written on it😳 I loved the pink brush that you used on it too except shilpu's face might have got a lil messeD up with brushes but thats fine again the siggy is great👏👏 the avi is beautiful also!!...This siggy I didn't like at all I thought I messed up way too much..like I agree the brushes did mess up Shilpa g=face a little...but yeah i was trying somethign new..but I guess it come out kind of weird..but once again Iam glad you liked and didn't thinkit was as bad I I did😆

The next shilpu siggy is so cute i love it!! Haha she look so cute in western and loved the way you made the siggy with the blue green and different color brushes and what does vibrant means? lol.....I really loved this siggy and all the Shiilpa pictures were soo cute..Vibrant mean lively..full of life..happy

OMG Did i see kajol there? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh love that pic of shilpu now!!! OMG It is such an amazing siggy yaar and she looks sooo gorgeous😳 I loved how you wrote the text and loved the way you used the pink and other brushes!!!...I know I see Kajol there tooo..OMG Shilpa looks amazing in the  sari..I am thinking of making some different siggys with this pic later

OMG Imran one is sooo HOT!!! Ahhhhh amazing texture at the back you made!! Simply stunning siggy and it is awesome👏👏👏...Thanks I loved that text too..and thanks to Rima for the png

Keep it up yaar👏👏👏 couldn't find too many mistakes this time which is GREAT!!!!
Thanks again Ramshu..love reading your comments😳

OMG! awesome update

btw can you pm me those shilpa pics in the sig vibrnat shilpa anand : )
Oh cool word anyways!!!😛 I know do try more siggies in that pic, and try to put KSG there too if possible lol!! It would be soooo cool!😍

You always call your update bad!! It was the first time you tried the style thats why it kinda got messed up a little but that doesn't mean its BAD!! Its amazing as a first try👏👏
Jess you can find all those pics here, they were posted by DB!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1000459

Originally posted by mz.jess

OMG! awesome update

btw can you pm me those shilpa pics in the sig vibrnat shilpa anand : )

Hey Jess

thanks soo much

Ramshu..just posted the link for  you

if you still need it I will PM you that link
Ramshu: Yeah..will try to see if I can put karan in there

Since you say soo...and your right

from now on I will never call an update bad.. I promise

and if I do than you can punish me😳😆

THE UPDATE IS AMAZING AS ALWAYS!!

-MAHEEN
Hehe okie punishment  umm i need to get ready some cause no one knows when you do what and you sawed the PHM pics na?

I am gonna PM you the episodes now!! there are loads so watch out!! sorry if they are bad quality lol
oo..yeah...sorry forgot about the pics

yeah saw them they are great...thanks

yay...I am ready to watch the episodes

oo..I watched one last night on t.v..it was Holi one..I don't know if its old but I was nice

Edited by Nisha Kishor - 15 years ago