Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF-Chup Chup Ke Pyar Hogya NOTEPg154 (Page 88)

bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anki4life

OMG MOOMOO I READ EM!!!!!!!!!!! AND I LOVED ALL OF THEM...ESPECIALLY U NOE THE ONE THAT MENTIONS US...HEHE
YA! ME AND NELLY R THE ONLY SMART PPL HERE...HAHA lol im jokin...hehe
OH WELL....IT WAS WAYYYYY TOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!
AND HEHE SAGAR AND THE KISS Embarrassed AWWWWW
OK IM RUNNING OUT OF WORDS CUZ IM ABSOLUTELY SPEECHLESS..AND ANYWAYS U NOE WHAT TO DO...SO DO IT ASAP! Smile

thanks hun! glad u liked it!

bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charri7878

Originally posted by bmtd11

Originally posted by charri7878

Moomoo Di, sarry for write a comment late... Was in the city...

Back to the update, it was sooooooooooooooooooo... awesome, mindblowing and everything! I just wonder about one thing, how did you know I want to be a doctor? Tongue Embarrassed Cause I really want to be a doctor in the future... Embarrassed

OMG this seriousely made me crack up:

S: I didn't pay attention to that. I was too busy trying to get her to the hospital. Dr.Charri walks up and hits him on the head.
Dr.Charri: Budhoo!
S: Excuse me? Kya matlab hai apka. He massages his head.

LOL

Cont soon and I know you will... Right? LOL

Love Charri<3

glad u liked it. really? u wanna be a doctor? i just put u as one. lol. i thought u might like tht part. lol. ill continue ...... tom morning! hehe tht ok with u?Smile

Haha, yes I wanna be a doctor... Hmmm... Today? Ok, DEAL!TongueLOL

yes. hehe

bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by narmz

moomoo aaj ka update kaha hein ? Embarrassed

narmeen rani aaj ka update mere demak mein hain. mein abi doctor ke pass ja ri hoon. ake update karongi! Tik hain na? Smile

narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 9:52am | IP Logged

narmeen rani aaj ka update mere demak mein hain. mein abi doctor ke pass ja ri hoon. ake update karongi! Tik hain na? Smile

doctor ? wat happen ?

bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 9:59am | IP Logged

doctor ? wat happen ?

bas asi hi u kno my operation happened and stuff so i goota go to make sure everything is oki doki.

narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 10:02am | IP Logged

doctor ? wat happen ?

bas asi hi u kno my operation happened and stuff so i goota go to make sure everything is oki doki.

oh okkie....u got me scared for a second Embarrassed i hope everything is fine and hurry cum bak soon so i can read ur amazing update ! Wink

bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 10:04am | IP Logged

doctor ? wat happen ?

oh okkie....u got me scared for a second Embarrassed i hope everything is fine and hurry cum bak soon so i can read ur amazing update ! Wink

yea im pretty sure everything is ok. I dont wanna go ! id rahter stay here and update but aahh i have to. Anyhoo ull be happy from the update today!

bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Ok Narmeen Rani and Ankita! You guys wanted an update and you got it!
Part 60:
Recap: SAgar kisses vidya and she smiles. The doctors suspect it.
D: Did you happen to kiss her? Sagar gulps and begins to sweat.
S: Wha.. What.. What makes you think like that?
D: Well for starters you have a piece of her bandage on your cheek. Sagar checks it and takes it off. "And another thing. Paitents in a coma only smile when they feel pleasure. And as from I can see you kissed her." Sagar looks down.
D: It's ok. I have a wife too. He walks out. Chinu and Shalu burst out laughing. Sagar looks at them.
CH: Vaise hume hasna toh nai chaiye par phir bi. They both laugh. Sagar gets angry.
S: Ok shut up.
Ch: No.
S: Im serious shut up.
Ch: Ok. Ok. Chali shalu hum chalte hain. Lagta hai phirse isne kiss karni hai. Sagar looks like he was about to hurt Chinu. Chinu wraps his arm around Shalu and leaves. Sagar sits next to vidya and smiles.
S: Vidya your so mean. Sote we bi you get me in trouble. Par me itna kush hoon ke tum tik hojaogi. The doctors walk in.
D: SAgar sab hum ab vidya ko test ke liya le kar jare hain.
S: Oh ok. Sagar gets up as the nurse roll the bed away. The doctor puts his hand on Sagar's shoulder as he is watching. Sagar looks at the doctor.
D: I wouldn't be worried. Me 99 percent sure hoon ke ye operation successful hoga.
S: Aur doosre aik percent.
D: Vidya ki jaan ja sakti hai. Sagar looks up shocked.
D: Im just kidding. Vidya is going to be absolutely fine. And I guarantee you that. Just sign these papers. Sagar takes the paper and signs them.
D: Ok well the operation will start tomorrow morning but as of right now we are doing some tests. If you would like you can go home and freshen up.
S: No its ok. I'd rather stay here. The night goes by and now it is time for vidya's operation. The nurses are wheeling Vidya to the operation theater as sagar just walks along the strechter. The nurse reach the operation theather and sagar stands outside. The rest of his family went hom after sagar pleading that they leave. Sagar sits on a chair. He holds both hands together, puts his head on them, and closes his eyes. He begins dreaming of him and vidya on in garden dancing in the rain. He was kissing her wet body body all over and when he reaches her lips he hears the doctor. Sagar jumps up.
D: Sagar sab. Kamal ki baat hai ap soge aur yain apki biwi ka operation hora ta.
S: Who mere irada nai ta sone ka who bas—he pauses and just realizes that the doctor said the operation was happening.
S: Wait you mean the operation is over?
D: Yes.
S: So how's vidya?
D: Hmm.. Should I tell you or should I not. Sagar got mad.
S: You better tell me! She's my wife! You have no right to hide what happened! Now tell me or else!!!!!! The doctor laughed.
D: Wow you love her a lot. Sagar calmed down a little bit.
S: Yea I do. She's my life.
D: Well you just got your life back. Vidya is absoulelty fine. The operation was a success.
S: Really!! Sagar begins jumping up and down.
S: Mein itna kush hoon! I can't believe it. How is vidya right now?
D: Well right now she is asleep because of the antestichia but she should be awake in a little while.
S: Can I go see her?
D: Yea just let the nurses move her back to her room.
S: Ok. Umm I am going to make a phone call.
D: Sure. Sagar takes out his cell phone and walks away. He calls his parents and tells them the good news. He walks back to the room snd sees vidya on the bed. The nurse leave and Sagar just sits there next ot vidya. He strokes her hair and kisses her forehead. He moves back and sees vidya's eyes moving and slowly open. She looks at sagar who has a huge smiles on his face.
V: Sagar.
S: Vidya! Vidya tries to get up and sagar helps her.
V: Sagar me idar hospital mein… kaise? Sagar puts his hand on her face.
S: Who kuch din pehle shalu ki party me tumhare upar chandelier gira. Hum tume hospital le ke aye aur tum coma me chali gi. Aur abi tori dher pehle tumhara operation huwa ta. Sara sawal ka jawab milgya? Vidya nods her head.
S: that's good. Vaise ab tum kaise masoos kari ho?
V: Bohut betar. Leken apki halat muhje kuch achi nai lagri.
S: Meri? He looks at himself.
S: Mein toh bilkul tik hoon.
V: Nai asa lagra hai ke aapne kitne dino se kuch kai nai. Aur se tarike se so be nai hai.
S: Arrey vidya. Tumhari tension me ye halat honi hi ti.
V: Bas aap abi isi waqt ghar jain. Aur muhje mere strong aur happy sagar chaiye. Sagar laughs but she seems serious and crosses her arms and pouts.
S: Ok! Ok! Jaonga par ghar walon ko anedo take muhje tasali hojai ke tumhare sat koi hai. Vidya goes back to normal.
V: Tik hai. All of a sudden sagar just stares at her.
V: Ase kyun dek re hain muhje? Sagar moves closer to vidya and samck gives her a long hard kiss ( u know where). And releases looking at vidya. She looks shocked and at the same time embarrassed. She moves closer to sagar with stranges eyes as if she is about to do something.
Precap: Sv scene in the hospital.(Ye kya hospital me bi romance! Ye log baz nai aaenge!)
LOL

Go to top