Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF-Chup Chup Ke Pyar Hogya NOTEPg154 (Page 82)

bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Update 58: Enjoy:
Recap: Chandeiler falls on vidya. She goes into a coma.
The doctor tells Sagar that Vidya has gone into a coma. The cup of coffee slips out of his hand and breaks echoing the noise throught the hospital. Sagar stands their in shock. Meanwhile Chandra and Shalu begin crying and hug each other. Chinu and Rajeev try to bring sagar back. His eyes have small tears coming out of them but his hand is still in the same position as if holding a cup and his face is still looking at the doctor. The doctor walks away. Chinu shakes sagar but he doesn't say anything. They all see the door open to the icu and Chandra and shalu walk in. They stand next the vidya and cry. Sagar looks inside and walks in slowly. He stands next to vidya's feet and falls to the ground. He puts his arms on her feet and his head next to them. Chandra gets up to hug him but Rajeev stops her.
R: Chandra is waqt sagar se bat karna tik nai hai. Woh is halat me nai hai.
Ch: Rajeev bilkul tik ka ra hai.
C: Chinu kya tum ghar call kar ke sab ko inform kar sakte ho. Chinu looks at Shalu who is crying.
R: Chinu tum shalu ko samhalo aur mein ja ke sab ghar walon ko call karta hoon. Rajeev takes Chandra outside with him. Chinu walks over to Shalu and shalu runs in his arm crying.
Sh: Chinu jee ye kya hogya! Kyun meri bahen ko itni bari zaza mili jab ke usne kuch kia hi nai! She puts her head on his chest while he strokes her hair.
Ch: Bas shalu sab kuch tik hojaiga. Bas. He starts crying a little bit too. They both sit on the bench in the room and just watch Sagar. An hour later the rest of the family arrive. Sagar's parents walk in shocked as vidya's parents come in crying. They both sit next to vidya as sagar's parents just watch crying. Vidya's mom notices sagar.
VM: Chinu ye sagar ko kya huwa? Chinu walks over. He puts his hand on her shoulder.
Ch: Maa who sagar ko shock laga toh..
VM: Yeh acha nai huwa! Bilkul bi acha nai huwa.
VD: Is me kisi ki galati nai hai. Accident ta kisni jaan buch ke toh asa nai kia.
SD: Babhi bhai sab bilkul tik ka re hain. Hone ko kaun tal sakta ta.
SM: Ab hum sabko dua karni chaiye ke vidya jal ast jald tik hojai. Bas aur kuch nai. They all leave and no one but Sagar is left. Sagar is still in the same position as we hear the monitor continuing to make noise that goes through sagar's mind which is the only noise he can hear. Meanwhile outside we see five girls walking in the corridor. They all seem to have upset looks on their faces. They all walk up to Vidya's room. Chinu is confused. One girl walks up to him.
Girl: Hi my name is Tahmina. Im vidya's friend. Then she points to the rest introducing everyone. This is Ayesha, Narmeen, Ankita, and Mushtari.
Ayesha: Hamari pyaari se vidya ko kya hogya!
Narmeen: Who toh bilkul tik ti. The doctor walks by. Ankita runs over to him.
Ankita: Hey! What kind of doctor are you! Can't you stop a patient from going into a coma. Im going to have you reported! You understand me. Mushtari walks over to her.
Muhstari: Ankita enough! It's not the doctor's fault.
Tahmina: Mushtari's right. We can't blame the doctor. Ye toh vidya ki kismet me ta.
Narmeen: Well I agree with Ankita! Ye doctors bi na stupid hoten hai! Bas tori si koshish ki aur himit harge!
Ayesha: Arrey kya aap log larai karte rogo ye phir vidya ko deken bi.
Musthari: Right. Umm can we see vidya?
Ch: Yes but I suggest not talking to Sagar. He is in a bit of a shock.
Tahmina: Oh no that cute baby.
Narmeen: Arrey tahmina stop hitting on your jiju! Kuch toh sharam karo his wife and our best friend is in a coma.
Ankita: Can we just go inside already!
Ayesha: Ye let's go. Mushtari leads as everyone follows. They all surround vidya and cry.
Ayesha: Look at sagar. His halat is worse than Vidya.
Tahmina: I can't see him like this. Did you see how happy he was at the wedding?
Ankita: Yeah. And now look at him. The poor guy.
Mushtari: You guys I think we should be more worried about Vidya. He'll come out of the shock soon but Vidya…
Narmeen: Mushtari's right. Yar vidya! Tum hamare saat asa nai karsakti ho! Please come back to us. All five form a group hug and cry. They release and wipe their tears.
Tahmina: It's getting late now. I think we should head out now.
Narmeen: Yea let's go. Hopefully next time we come she'll be better. They walk out when Ankita hits herself on the head with her hand.
Ankita: Arrey stop! The rest of the them turn around.
Ankita: Are we all idiots or what!
Mushtari: What are you trying to say?
Narmeen: I think she means that all of us are doctors for different things. Like tahmina is a child's doctor and Ayesha is a gynoclogist and ankita is a pyshcologist. I major in the brain and mushtari you major in sleeping. So if..
Ankita: If we put all our skills together we can come up with a cure for vidya!
Mushtari: Oh my god ankita finally you think of something!
Ankita: Hey! You…
Tahmina: Guys stop fighting. This is a great idea! We'll all go home now and study vidya's case using every bit of knowledge we know. Tomorrow we'll meet and put our information together and find a cure.
Ayesha: Yes! They all leave the room.
Tahmina: Yaar shalu don't worry now! We all are going to come up with a cure for vidya and soon enough she'll be better.
Sh: I trust all of you. Tahmina hugs her and then Ayesha and mushtari. Ankita and Narmeen are too busy sticking their tongues at the nurses and doctors.
Ayesha: Guys stop na.
Tahmina: Yea let's go we have a lot of work to do. They all head out. Everyone walks into the room again. Sagar is still in his same halat. All of a sudden Sagar's head comes up and looks at vidya.
S: Vidya… Everyone looks at Sagar.
Precap: Sagar is sitting next to vidya talking to her but she cant hear him.

-CharriMango- IF-Rockerz
-CharriMango-
-CharriMango-

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 10:01am | IP Logged

1st! comment will come soon Big smile

Moomoo Di! Kya baath hai update ki! Bohut acha ta!
It was mindblowing and very well written! I liked it berry berry much!
But Moomoo Di, tum mujhe bol gaye... Main waha nahi thi... Leken thik hai, doesn't matter...OuchEmbarrassed

Cont soon and today! Mujhe update ki zaroorat hai!LOL

Love Charri<3

Edited by charri7878 - 24 June 2008 at 10:17am
narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 10:02am | IP Logged
awesome moomoo...u mentioned me Embarrassed how sweet man i wonder wen vidya will cum out of coma ?....mujhe ek aur update chahiye abhi or isi waqt...kyunki mein tumhari Rani hoon LOL
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charri7878

But Moomoo Di, tum mujhe bol gaye... Main waha nahi thi... Leken thik hai, doesn't matter...OuchEmbarrassed

Love Charri<3

arrey charri! mein janti ti ke tum naraz hogi! bohut log te jine me ne nai mention kia par woh meri galati ti aur mere pas aik aur plan hai jis me tum shamal hogi. worry not me tume nai boli pas woh mere plan hi kuch asa taah. sorry i hope tum ne mind to nai kia? Ouch

bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by narmz

awesome moomoo...u mentioned me Embarrassed how sweet man i wonder wen vidya will cum out of coma ?....mujhe ek aur update chahiye abhi or isi waqt...kyunki mein tumhari Rani hoon LOL

narmeen rani vidya will come out of coma when u and ur possy come up with a cure! undertsand! LOL

bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 10:43am | IP Logged
What is this? My invitations didn't work.)=

Ouch
-CharriMango- IF-Rockerz
-CharriMango-
-CharriMango-

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtd11

Originally posted by charri7878

Love Charri<3

arrey charri! mein janti ti ke tum naraz hogi! bohut log te jine me ne nai mention kia par woh meri galati ti aur mere pas aik aur plan hai jis me tum shamal hogi. worry not me tume nai boli pas woh mere plan hi kuch asa taah. sorry i hope tum ne mind to nai kia? Ouch

arrey Di main kyu mind karongi? Me to bohut hush ho ke tum mujhe nahi bol gaye ti! I will wait for the next plan and I'm eager to now what the plan is! BTW can you update one more today?Big smile pleeeeeej?Big smile

Edited by charri7878 - 24 June 2008 at 10:44am
narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtd11

Originally posted by narmz

narmeen rani vidya will come out of coma when u and ur possy come up with a cure! undertsand! LOL

thnx for the respect....me and my possy ? LOL kwell so me and my lil crew hav to think of a cure...mein phirse demand karthi hoon ek aur update keliye...Embarrassed aur naa nahin karsakthi kyunki yeah tumhari rani ki kasam hein Tongue

Go to top