Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chand pari thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bmtd11

thanks! yes ur guess was right! and yes once again ur other guess was right!!! ur soo happy i can see tht! now can u make me happy by updating??? shalu's being upset has something to do with vidya's pregnancY! 😊

Omg Seriously Shalu is upset cuz of that...😲 she prolly jealous... i'll update when like tomrrow but i have a big surprise for everyone in both my ffs..Edited by chand pari - 15 years ago
bmtd11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chand pari

Omg Seriously Shalu is upset cuz of that...😲 she prolly jealous... i'll update when like tomrrow but i have a big surprise for everyone in both my ffs..

she probably is who knows i havent decided yet. OOO A SURPRISE! OK I CANT W8 ANY LONGER!! YAAR IF U WERE GONNA UPDATE TOM WHY'D U TELL ME THERE IS A SURPRISE! I CANT TAKE THIS ANY LONGER!!!! 😊

chand pari thumbnail
dude u haven't decided i have like so many updates already planned but i don't have them typed..Oh really but subar ka phal meeta hota hai πŸ˜‰
bmtd11 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: chand pari

dude u haven't decided i have like so many updates already planned but i don't have them typed..Oh really but subar ka phal meeta hota hai πŸ˜‰

oh i have decidded on many of them i just  dont wanna tell u. lol.. subar ka phal hain hain.. shukar karo mein abi ka ri hoon varna tum toh update karna parta!!!! πŸ˜†

narmz thumbnail
okkie....can u update agen ? 😳
Ankuu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
MOOMOOO!!!!!!!!!
SHES PREGGY!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
but awwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was sooooo sad πŸ˜”
and why is shalu gonna get mad at vidya?????? omg omg omg cant wait!!!!!!!!
PLEZ PLEZ CONTINUE SOON HUN 😊 😊 PLEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
HEEHE
BUT YAY SOOO EXCITED FOR THE BABY πŸ˜ƒ
narmz thumbnail
jaldi jaldi moomoo i want to read the update plz 😳
bmtd11 thumbnail
Narmeen Rani Saiba aur Charri ye update ap dono ke darquast par:
Part 66:
Recap: Sagar finds out vidya is pregnant and he tells her. She seems quuiet and shocked.(ooo I wonder if she's gonna slap him!)

S: Vidya tum chup kyun ho? Bolo na.
V: Who .. Who mein maa bane wali hoon?(her voice sounds so childish! )
S: Hain.
V: Aur aap baap?(Nai yea bacha kisi aur ka hai!)
S: Hain. All of sudden out of nowhere she jumps on sagar giving him the best and tightest hug ever.
S: Vidya tume kya hogya?
V:(still hugging him) Kyun kya mein apni khushki ka izhar nai karsakti.
S: Oh. Well in that case. He returns the hug.
S: I'm very happy too. Vidya releases the hug.
V: I think hume niche chalna chaiye. Sab log pareshan honge.
S: Hain aur sab ko ye kush kahbri bi toh sunani hai. Sagar holds out his hand and vidya puts her hand in it. He helps her off the bed and they walk downstairs. For a moment vidya forgot about her parents death but then looking at every body her smiles faded away. Sagar noticed and decided to cheer her up.(I hope koi besharam harkat nai karega!)
S: Vidya? Vidya looks at him.
S: Tum pregnant kaise hogai? Vidya's jaw drops.
V: Aap serious hain?
S: Hain. She sees a smiles forming sagar's face. She hits him on the shoulder playfully and they both laugh. Shalu notices them laughing and once they reach the bottom of the steps she runs upto them.
Sh: Vaa vidya! Vaah!
V: Kya huwa shalu?
Sh: KYa huwa? Abi humare maa baap mare hain aur tum has ri ho apne husband ke saat!
V: Shalu asi---
Sh: Shut up! Vidya tume sharam nai ati. Jab tumhare upar koi mosibit parti hai toh sari duniya ansoo bahiti hai aur aaj jab tumhare maa baap mare hain toh tum sagar ke saat ishq larayari ho! Just amazing! Sagar notices vidya getting scared.
S: Shalu enough!
sH: Kya huwa? Bora laga! Sach toh humesha karva hota hai!
S: Hain! Aur agar me tume aik aur sach pataon toh tume bi who karva laga ga!
Sh: Kaise sach hain? Aab is manhoos larki ka kaunsa karva sach hai?
S: Vidya maa bane wali hai!!!!!! Shalu takes a step back as she got scared and everyone looks up at them.
S: Vidya maa bane wali hain!!!!! She is pregnant!!!! Aur doctor ne ise stress se aur dooki rehne se mana kia hai!!!! Maine is tora sa hasa kya liya toh tumhare upar pahar toot para! Aur aik aur baat vidya manhoos nai hai!!! Kyun ke vidya ke mere zindagi mein ane se itna khushian mili hain ke pata hi nai sakta!!!! (wait a go sagar!!! Oo par shalu kuch kyun nai bol ri.) Vidya still had her head down but a smile formed on her face as she saw how sagar defended her. SHalu walks up to vidya and holds her face up.
Sh: Yeh sach hai vidya? Vidya nods her head.
Sh: Sagar bhai ye sach karva nai hai. Ye sach mita hai. Mein cala bane wali hoon!! Shalu hugs vidya. Chinu, Chandra and sagar's parents walk over.
CH: Nai shalu tum chachi banogi.Shalu releases the hug and looks at chinu.
Sh: Nai mein cala.
Ch; Nai chachi!
C: Ok tum dono ye bad mein decide karna! Vaise im very happy ke mein bua banewali hoon! Congrats vidya! Congrats sagar.
SV: Thanks!
SD: Arrey vidya beti tumne humi itni bari khushi di hai ke patai nai sakta.
SM: Hain beta. Tum humesha kush raho. Happy scene fades away and now everyone is home. Vidya is in room pacing back and forth.(arrey vidya aram karlo! Ur preggies!) She is waiting for sagar to come and he still isn't back yet. Finally she hears the door open. She turns around and sees sagar walk in with many bags. He is drenched as it was raining outside.
V: SAgar! She runs to him but stops half way as sagar signaled her too. Shivering he talks.
S: Vidya doro mat. Tumhare liya acha nai hai.
V: OH. Par ab kahan gai te. HE sets the bags aside and steps in closing the door. He locks it too. (oo lalala)
S: Mein tumhari medcines lene gaya ta. Vidya looks at the back.
V: Itni sari medicines?
S: Arrey nai. Ye sirf medicines nai hai.
V: TOh phir kya hai?
S: PAta hoon par pehle muhje change kar ne do. Bohut tand lag ri hai! ( Hain vidya kuch toh lihaz karo. Poor baby is catching a draft.) Vidya walks over to the closet and gets him his night clothes and a towel. She hands it to him and goes to change. She sits on the bed and a few minutes later he comes back. He puts the towel aside and grabs the bags. Then he sits infront of vidya. First he takes out a small bag from a larger bag. He hands to her.
S: Yeh tumhari medicines. Vidya takes them and puts them on her side table.
S: Mein tumhe kal suba samjadoonga ke tume kab kaunsi kani hai.
V: Gee.
S: Ok vidya ab apni aken band karo.
V: Kyun?
S: Bas karo na.
V: Ok. She closes her eyes and sagar dumps all the bags on the bed. He then tells vidya to open her eyes. Vidya opens her eyes and looks at the bed shocked. There are toys all the over. Teddy bears, stuffed animals, etc. She seems pretty happy and curious.
V: Ye sab kya hai?
S: Toys. Humara bache ke liya.He touches her stomach.
V: Sach.
S: Of course. He's sagar's baby! He has to have everything! Vidya looks at him and then hugs him. She releases.
V: Muhje pata hai aap duniye ke sab se ache papa honge. He touches her face.
S: Aur tum sab se achi maa. Aur hain. Mein tumhare liya be kuch laya ta. Vidya gets happy.
V: kya?
S: You know the routine anken band. Vidya closes her eyes. He takes out a bag and takes out a small teddy bear holding a heart and rose. (Stuffed heart and rose). He then takes out a red sari and places it in her lap. Then he places the teddy bear.
S: Ok vidya aab anken kolo. Vidya opens her eyes and immediately looks down. Her eyes are tear filled. She sets the things aside and gives sagar a kiss.(I don't think I need to clarify where!) She releases.
V: Thank you soo much. Did I every mention you're the best husband ever.
S: Yea.
V: Good because you are. She looks at her gifts again.
V: Sagar..
S: Yes…
V: I understand sari par teddy bear kyun?
S: Who isle…(Chal ja! Kal parlena kyun laya ta who teddy bear!!!)
Precap: Chandra and Rajeev's wedding is fixed.

P.S. : If any of you are wondering manhoos means a person who is bad luck. 😊
Ankuu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*edit
OMG MOOMOO WHAT AN UPDATE!!!
AND AWWW SAGAR IS SOOOO SWEET 😳
hey i want a stuffed animal too....lol😳 (how come sagar never got me one?)
ANYWAYS I LOVED IT SOOO MUCH πŸ˜ƒ
PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ CONTINUE SOON HUN 😊

Edited by anki4life - 15 years ago