Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF-Chup Chup Ke Pyar Hogya NOTEPg154 (Page 52)

Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtd11

Originally posted by anki4life

Awwww moomoo....take care of urself hun Smile Smile Smile
and it doesnt matter if u cant update...we will wait...cuz ur health comes first...and its ok if u couldn't comment Smile i understand...but noe that we love u and get well soon Smile cuz we cant wait till ur ok and back Smile

well im back but cant be as active as i usually am. ur update was great btw. and thx.

lol i meant back with ur updates...but im glad ur back to comment and talk for a bit...when ever u feel better...Smile and thanx hun Big smileBig smile im glad u liked it...
btw how r u feeling right now???

im feeling much better now. ive still got the bandages on from the operation but other than tht im good! thx 4 asking.

aww thats awesome hun...i hope the bandages come off quickly too Big smile

bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Awwww moomoo....take care of urself hun Smile Smile Smile
and it doesnt matter if u cant update...we will wait...cuz ur health comes first...and its ok if u couldn't comment Smile i understand...but noe that we love u and get well soon Smile cuz we cant wait till ur ok and back Smile

well im back but cant be as active as i usually am. ur update was great btw. and thx.

lol i meant back with ur updates...but im glad ur back to comment and talk for a bit...when ever u feel better...Smile and thanx hun Big smileBig smile im glad u liked it...
btw how r u feeling right now???

im feeling much better now. ive still got the bandages on from the operation but other than tht im good! thx 4 asking.

aww thats awesome hun...i hope the bandages come off quickly too Big smile

me too. thnxs 4 caring so much. ur the best!

BMTDlvr8 Senior Member
BMTDlvr8
BMTDlvr8

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Hey guys this is moomoo here... Guys i dont know how to say this is simple words so ill just say it as it is. As you all know i always update every day but usually life takes a turn and i guess u can sau it took one on me. On friday i grew ill with appendicitis(if tht's how u spell it) and was operated on. All day friday and most of yesterday i was in the hospital. So there is my reason for not updating. When i got back yesterday i read some updates ( ankita and tahmina) but was unable to reply becouse my state. Guys please understand that i will not be able to update for quite sometime. I apologize but i am really not in the state. Forgive Me. And please take care of urselves cuz ur health is the most important thing! Inshallah i will getting back on india-forums normally but as of right now... Anyhoo take care. Smile
  omg are u ok? i hope u feel better!! omg omg omg omg omg.. how could this happen?? Cry i feel sooooo bad!!! love u moomoo!!
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by BMTDlvr8

Hey guys this is moomoo here... Guys i dont know how to say this is simple words so ill just say it as it is. As you all know i always update every day but usually life takes a turn and i guess u can sau it took one on me. On friday i grew ill with appendicitis(if tht's how u spell it) and was operated on. All day friday and most of yesterday i was in the hospital. So there is my reason for not updating. When i got back yesterday i read some updates ( ankita and tahmina) but was unable to reply becouse my state. Guys please understand that i will not be able to update for quite sometime. I apologize but i am really not in the state. Forgive Me. And please take care of urselves cuz ur health is the most important thing! Inshallah i will getting back on india-forums normally but as of right now... Anyhoo take care. Smile
  omg are u ok? i hope u feel better!! omg omg omg omg omg.. how could this happen?? Cry i feel sooooo bad!!! love u moomoo!!

aww thank u soo much. im just as shocked as u are. LOL! any hoo i feel much better and will be getting back to my normal life very soon!

bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
OMG GUYS I HAVE A HUGE SURPRISE 4 U! GUESS WHAT IT IS! YES ITS WHAT U R THINKING AND UPDATE! SO HERE IT GOES ENJOY:

Recap: Police is beating up vidya.
As vidya faints sagar wakes up again. HE dreamt it.
S: Vidya! Vidya! Sagar jumps out of bed and runs outside he runs to the door but is stopped by his dad.
SD: Ka ja re ho beta!
S: Papa papa who log meri vidya ko ma re hai! Papa muhje jane dein meri vidya!
S:D Beta adi raat ko tum kan jaoge!
S: Addi rat..
SD: Hain addi rat! Sagar calms himself down.
SD: Beta mene kal ke trial ke liya lawyer be hire kar lia hai. Ab tum tension mat lot. Aram se ja ke sojao. Kal adalat bi jana hai.
S: Gee papa. The next morning sagar's family is at court. Liyba and faraz are there too. The police bring in vidya handcuffed as the judge comes. Sagar has tears of blood coming out. Vidya looks at him and when she sees him crying she looks down. Chandra calms sagar down.
Judge: Karwai shuri ki jai. Liyba's lawyer calls liyba to the witness stand and she says everything she saw. Then they call faraz to the stand and he says what he saw. Then the lawyer states his point.
L: Your honor saf dek ra hai ke pehle vidya ne asher aur liyba ko juda karni ki koshish ki aur phir jab who kam na karsake toh kud asher ko mardia.
Judge: Thaank u may sit. Now vidya's lawyer speaks. He calls sagar to the stand who states everything and then everyone else from his family who tell them what happened between asher and vidya. Then liyba's lawyer speaks up: Well ur honor zari bat hai agar asher aur vidya ke beech dushmani chal ri ti toh wohi asher ki jaan leti. Point to be noted. That just ticks sagar off.
Sagar was about to jump out of his seat but chinu stopped him.
Judge: Adalat kal apna fasla sunaige. The judge leaves and everyone begins exiting. Sagar goes to vidya. He kisses her on the forehead before the police drag her away. However he won't let go of her hand and neither will vidya.
The police pull them apart but it still doesn't work.
Ch: Sagar chor de hat. Sagar still doesn't listen. Vidya tried to let go but it didn't work. Finally after the persuading of the police he did. Sagar goes home to his room.He receives a call from someone and leaves. After a while he comes back and calls someone else. Then he is done w/ all his work. He sits on his bed looking at vidya's picture. O re piya plays from Aaja Nachle as sagar and vidya remember each other.
O re piya haye 3… we see vidya in jail: her head against the wall and her feet folded to her chest.
Udne laga kyon man baawla re.. sagar is looking at vidya's pic as the wind blows hard on his face.
Aaya kahan se yeh hosla re
O re piya haye 2… vidya imagines sagar in jail feeding her.
Tanabana tanabana bunti hawaa haaye bunti hawa
Boondein bhi to aaye nahi baaz yahan… sagar imagines vidya feeding him.
Sagish mein shaamil sara jahan hai
Har zare zare ki yeh iltiza hai.. sagar goes out to the terrace and stands looking out to the stars.
O re Piya
O re Piya haye 2
O re Piya.. the wind blows hard on vidya's FACE as she imagines sagar kissing it.
ni re ,re re ga
ga ga ma
ma ma pa
pa ma ga re sa
sa re re sa… sagar sees vidya and begins dancing with it her.
ga ga re
ma ma ga
pa pa ma
dha dha pa
ni ni sa sa pa… vidya sees sagar and begins dancing with him.
pa sa ma pa dha ni sa ni
re ni sa sa sa.. . . . .. both snap out of it and begin crying.
Nazrein bolen duniya tole
dil ki zaban haaye dil ki zubaan
Ishq maange ishq chahe koi toofan… vidya puts her head on the cold floor but before she can she sees her head in sagar's lap.
Chalna aahiste ishq naya hai
Pehla yeh vada humne kiya hai… sagar begins stroking her hair and she falls alseep.
O re piya haaye 2
O re piya
Piyaaaaa.... sagar walks into his room and also lies down on the floor to feel vidya;s pain but b4 he can he also sees vidya's lap and puts his head there.
yehhh piya… both say each other's name.
Nange pairo pe angaro
chalti rahi haaye chalti rahi
Lagta hai ke gairo mein
Palti rahi haaye… vidya and sagar both say I love you.
le chal wahan jo
Mulk tera hai
Jahil zamana
dushman mera hai.. both snap out of it and realice their heads on the cold floor.
haaye
O re piya haye 5     … they close their eyes and go to sleep in pain.
The next morning everyone returns to the court.   The judge comes out to state his decision
Judge: Dono side ki karwai sune ke bad adalat mrs. Vidya sagar ko mr.asher ke katal ke zaza me zaze moth ka hukam sonati hai. Sagar falls out of his chair.
Precap: Guys can't spoil it.
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
1ST!!!!!
OMG U UPDATED!!! Big smile Big smile Big smile

*edit
OMG YAY U UPDATED
AWWW THANX SOOO MUCH HUN =)
ok so for starters I LOVED IT Heart
but nooooo Vidya cant die!!!!!! SAGAR HAS TO SAVE HER!!!!!!!
and awww the songg was ssoooooo cute and sad =(
plez make these sad updates happy again moomoo =)
btw hun how u feelin now????
luv u Heart
PLEZ UPDATED...as soon as u feel better and think you can update...update =)
THANX FOR UPDATING HUN Big smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by anki4life - 15 June 2008 at 6:37pm
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

1ST!!!!!

*edit
OMG YAY U UPDATED
luv u Heart

yaar calm down. im glad ur happy. and yes it will be happy im not in the mood 4 sad stuff any more. ill try to update tom since tom is my last day of skool. anyhoo i cant wait 4 ur update which will be this thurs? right> and yes im feeling better!

Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

1ST!!!!!

*edit
OMG YAY U UPDATED
luv u Heart

yaar calm down. im glad ur happy. and yes it will be happy im not in the mood 4 sad stuff any more. ill try to update tom since tom is my last day of skool. anyhoo i cant wait 4 ur update which will be this thurs? right> and yes im feeling better!

hehe lol srry bout that....its just ive been studyin all day...and then i get a surprise update from u and i go wooo hoo =P lol
anwyays ya...it will be thurday
and yay no more sad updates =)
and gud that ur feeling better Big smile

Go to top