Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF-Chup Chup Ke Pyar Hogya NOTEPg154 (Page 45)

BMTDlvr8 Senior Member
BMTDlvr8
BMTDlvr8

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 4:33am | IP Logged
hey bmtd11 ur FF was AMAZING YAAR!!!! how DO u do it?? its like a natural thing for u to write so wonderfully!! i hope u continue soon!! love ya!!

-CharriMango- IF-Rockerz
-CharriMango-
-CharriMango-

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 8:46am | IP Logged
OMG moomoo you really scared me!
I had a nightmare about that! LOL
But I'm happy nothing happenend with Vidya! Big smile
Awww... It was so sweet when Sagar waked up and yelled Vidya's name... Embarrassed

Cont soon, I don't like waiting!

Charri<3<3<3<3
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! i love u all becuz u guys give me such wonderful comments! Guys plz continue to enjoy my ff. Here is today's update
Part 37:

Recap: Rajeev and Chinu confront Asher.
And they kick Asher. Throw him on the floor numerous times. Bascially beat the crap out of him. Finally they stop. Chinu holds him by the collar.
Ch: Ab bol. SAch bole ga tu. BOL!
R: Sagar ko sach patai ga tu ye nai!
A: Hain hain! Batoonga! Shalu and Chandra get happy. They all sit in the car and so that Asher doesn't run away chinu and Rajeev sit with him in the back while shalu and Chandra drive. Meanwhile vidya is waiting at Chinu's house. Suddenly the phone rings and she thinks it might be chinu so she picks it up immdeiatly. However before she can say hello sagar speaks.
S: Yaar chinu kidar hai tu. Suna Chandra tere saat hai toh phir ka hon? Do din se kaib ho! Vidya feels so happy hearing sagar's voice. She doesn't speak but holds the phone to her heart. Eventually sagar shuts the phone realizing no one is answering. After sagar shuts the phone he notices Chandra and shalu at the door.
S: Arrey tum dono idar ho. Kitne dher se tum logo ko call kara hoon koi uta nai ra.
Sh: Hain who hum kisi kam se bair ge.
S: Kya kaam?
C: Vidya ko bekasoor sabat karne.
S: Magar…
C: Kuch bi mat bolo sagar. Ab tum sirf humari bat sunoge.
Sh: Sab se pehle hum ye sabat Karenge ke vidya pregnant nai hai. Chandra would u do the honors? Chandra walks up to sagar and gives him vidya's blood report. He looks it over and then looks at Chandra with wide eyes. Chandra takes out her tape recorder and plays the doctor saying it.
C: Ab toh ye sabat hogya hai ke vidya pregnant nai hai aura b hum ye sabat karenge ke ye saab Asher ki chal ti. Rajeev, Chinu andar aao. Everyone looks to the door and Rajeev and Chinu throw asher in the house. Chinu picks him up and makes him face sagar.
Ch: Ab bol!
A: Sagar.. Sagar ye sab joot hai. Mene Vidya se badla lene ke liya ye sab kuch kia. Vidya kabi bi muge pasand nai karti ti. Na karti hai. Who tasveeren jooti hai. Agar vidya kabi bi kisi ke nazdeek jai gi toh who sirf tum ho! Muhje maaf kardo. Me ainda asi galati nai karonga. Sagar's eyes become tear filled. He falls to the ground and cries. Chandra goes to him.
C: sagar apne aap ko sambalo.
S: Chandra.. Mene kitni bari galati kar di. Kya vidya muhje kabi maaf karpaygi?
C: Of course. Who toh tumhara intazar me bati we hai. Sagar's face lights up.
S: Kidar? He gets up as if he was filled with energy.
C: Chinu ke ghar. Sagar turns around to go when he sees asher in his way. He gives asher one punch in the stomach and leaves. He drives as fast as he could to chinu's house. Meanwhile vidya is just walking around the house squeezing her hands together. She receives another call and picks it up. It's sagar.
S: Vidya?
V: Sa…
S: Vidya muhje maaf kardo.
V: Kisle?
S; Tum par yakeen na karne ke. Really vidya im sorry.
V: Me apse kabi naraz nai ti. Ap please ye baten chor de.
S: Vidya wapas ajao.
V: Nai.
S: Kyun?
V: Jab tak aap muge lena nai ate me wapas nai aongi.
S: Acho to phir peeche mur ke deko. Vidya with confused eyes looks back and the phone falls out of her hand.
Precap: Aint spoling it!
Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Moomoo yaar that was...BRILLIANT,MINDBLOWING,FANTASTIC...I really loved the part...Please continue when you have time. You are doing a wondeful job. keep writing and take care!!!
Love you and your ff

Love S.Rina
narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
omg ur update was amazing i luved the update please please countinue soon Wink Embarrassed Big smile
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by narmz

omg ur update was amazing i luved the update please please countinue soon Wink Embarrassed Big smile

thanks narmeen. ooo updating again.... hmmm ill see sorry but i gots three finals tomorrow so lots of work to do but 4 u ill try to make time. k? u understand?

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
very sweet, loved the update! Big smile
narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtd11

Originally posted by narmz

thanks narmeen. ooo updating again.... hmmm ill see sorry but i gots three finals tomorrow so lots of work to do but 4 u ill try to make time. k? u understand?

no worries Moomoo i can understand i have exams tomoz Cry but the thing is for graphics u cnt actually revise as its jus cutting and stiking LOLlol anyways tru to countinue wenever u hav time as i understand i will not force u Wink

Go to top