Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bmtd11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

This content was originally posted by: adventure_gurl

the stairs scene reminded me of Vivah, exception of the stuff falling on him of course! Why does Shalu have to be so mean? Anyway keep it up! πŸ˜ƒ

actually vivah did inspire me 4 this update.

cutey55 thumbnail
moomoo! im waiting so IMPATIENTLY 4 ur next update<<3
narmz thumbnail
omg....moomoo ur a fantastic writer please countinue soon thnx πŸ˜ƒ
bmtd11 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: cutey55

moomoo! im waiting so IMPATIENTLY 4 ur next update<<3

u guys want me to update again today??? i mean if a lot of ppl want ill try to but i cant guarantee it. btw r u updating any of ur fanfics 2day? im w8ing impatiently 2.

sweet_dreams22 thumbnail
pls pls pls pls pls pls update!!i cant wait ur FF i just too tooo too good! πŸ˜†
-priya!! 😳
bmtd11 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sweet_dreams22

pls pls pls pls pls pls update!!i cant wait ur FF i just too tooo too good! πŸ˜†
-priya!! 😳

umm sure. and thx.

bmtd11 thumbnail
This update is for all u impatient readers such as tamina and priya. Hope u enjoy:
Part 4:
C; Oh my god. Shalu ye tumne kya kardi!.
Sha: Chandra jan booch ke to nai kiya. Ab kya Karen. Sagar comes running.
S: Shalu ye tumne kya kia.
C: Sagar kuch karo. Sagar jumps into the lake. He comes out with vidya in his arms. They are both wet. He lays Vidya down and begins pushing on her chest. She coughs and wakes up. Chandra goes by her.
C; Vidya tum tik ho na?
V: Hain, (she coughs) mein tik ho.
Sha: vidya I am so sorry. Mere matlab tumhe lake me pakne ka nai tai. Truth is Shalu would never want to kill vidya she is just jealous of her beauty.
C: Sagar aao hum log gar chale. Tum dono both hi gile ho. Ye na ho bemar hoja.
S: Hain chalo. Sagar goes and starts the car. Shalu and Chandra help vidya to the car. It begins raining and sagar can not see. All of a sudden the car stops. The rain stops.
C: Ye kya huwa Sagar?
S: Pata nai. Tum log ruko me dek kar ata hoon. Sagar leaves the car and comes back.
S: Lagta hai hume ya se walk kar ke jana para ga. Gari garab hogi hai.
Sha: Kya! Itne andera hai.
C: Koi bat nai hai shalu. Ghar nazdik hi to hai. Everyone gets out of the car. Chandra and Shalu walk ahead talking whislt Vidya and Sagar are walking next to each other behind them. Sagar glimpse at vidya a couple of times. Vidya also glimpse at him a couple of times.
S(thinks): ye kya hora hai. Muhje vidya itni achi kyun lagti hai. Bachpan me bi asa hi hota ta. Aura b phirse.
V(thinks): Ye muge phirse kya hora hai. Kyun muhje phi rasa lagra hai ke sagar muhje both acha lagta hai. Suddenly vidya screams. Chandra and shalu turn around.
Sha: Kya huwa Vidya?
V: Pata nai. Vidya looks down at her foot and sees its bleeding.
V; Mere pawn kat gya.
C: Oh well its ok ghar nazdeek hi hai. Can you walk?
V: Yea ill try. They all begin walking again. Sagar notices Vidya is still in pain. He goes and is about to pick her up.
V: Ye aap kya kare hain?
S: Woh tumhara pao dook ra hai na to mein tumhe uta ke jata hoon. Vaise bi ghar nazdeek hai itna problem bi muhje nai hoga u know unless u have weight issues. Vidya laughs. Sagar picks her up. She closes her eyes. The wind blows on her face.
S: Vidya you know u look really nice u know despite the fact ur all wet and what not.
Shalu hears this and gets mad. They are finally at the house. Vidya decides to go to her room and change and bandage her foot.
In Vidya's room: Vidya comes out of the bathroom all changed. She is wearing a purple kameez and a white shalwar. The door to her room is open. She is near her vanity drying her hair. Anyone who passes by can see her. Sagar passes by as he was changing too. He is going downstairs. He is now wearing another dry black shalwar kameez. He sees vidya and stops in his tracks. He just stairs at her for sometime.
Vidya notices.
V: Umm sagar aap ko chaiye hai?
S: Hain woh nai. Kuch nai chaiye. Vidya goes to sit on her bed and bandage her foot. She is havinga difficult time so sagar comes in.
S: Lao me kardoon.
V: Its ok. Mein kardoon gi.
S: Arrey vidya kya huwa. Im not gonna mess up ur foot. Besides this is kinda my fault. It was my idea that we go out. He begins bandaging her foot. After he is done they have an eye lock. Vidya's and Sagar's moms see this and smile at each other. They decide to walk in.
VM: Arrey vidya, sagar tum dono tik to ho na.
V: Gee ma hum tik hai.
SM: Woh shalu aur Chandra ne hume patai ke kya huwa isle hum poochne age.
S: Maa ye idea mere ta. So all the blame goes to me.
Vm: Arrey beta humne kab kaha ke tum log trouble me ho. Aab ao niche aur sojao. Both raat hogi hai. They leave and Sagar follows. Before he leaves he asks vidya something tho:
S: Vidya? Vidya jumps at hearing her name coming out his mouth as he hardly ever said it.
V: yes…
S: Woh kuch nai. Sagar leaves.
V: Muhje acha kyun laga jab sagar ne mere naam liya.
The next morning:
Everyone is in the garden having tea. There are two tables. AT one all the adults are sitting and at the other all the kids. Shalu, Vidya, and Chandra are talking and sagar is just going through his phone as he has no interest in what the girls are saying. Then the guard comes.
G: Vidya madam ye parcel aye hai. Vidya takes the parcel and the guard leaves. Vidya opens it and finds there enevelopes in it.
Sha: Arrey kya hai vidya?
V: Aik minute muge parne do. She reads a note.
V: Oh wow. Humara exam ke results hai.
C: Arrey ye yai kase age?
Sha: Woh mene aur vidya ne jane se pehle request kia ta ke who yain mail karden. Vidya hands shalu and Chandra their enevelopes. Chandra opens hers and sagar waits to see how well his sister did.
C: Wow I passed!
S: Good job. He gives her a high five. Then shalu opens hers.
Sha: Oh my god I passes too!
S: There's a shocker.
Sha: What?
S: Hain nothing. Good job. He also gives her a high five.
C: Arrey vidya tum bi to apna kolo.
V: ye hold on. Vidya opens her envelope and reads it. Her eyes grow wide.
Sha: Vidya kya huwa?
Precap: Sagar realizes that he might just like Vidya.
cutey55 thumbnail
i think Viyda failed or pased, idk
BUT OMG GREAT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R U GUNA update again today? πŸ˜›
bmtd11 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: cutey55

i think Viyda failed or pased, idk
BUT OMG GREAT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R U GUNA update again today? πŸ˜›

omg i just did. this was my second update for today. didnt u notice.