Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF-Chup Chup Ke Pyar Hogya NOTEPg154 (Page 38)

Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtd11

Originally posted by anki4life

OMG MOOMOOO THANX FOR THE SHOUTOUT Smile Smile Smile
I LOVED IT HUN! i hate how sagar doesnt believe her but mr.asher u wait.....just u wait...moomoo has something in store for u! LOL
plez continue soon...no wait u have to!
lol
this time im nah gonna ask u imma tell u Tongue   LOL

oh wow. command i see. well hmm i guess i will but only AFTER u update! and u better update soon cuz im gonna be leaving soon.

nooo moomoo it'll take me a while to update so u hafta update like right now! plez hun???Smile

bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bmtd11

OMG MOOMOOO THANX FOR THE SHOUTOUT Smile Smile Smile
I LOVED IT HUN! i hate how sagar doesnt believe her but mr.asher u wait.....just u wait...moomoo has something in store for u! LOL
plez continue soon...no wait u have to!
lol
this time im nah gonna ask u imma tell u Tongue   LOL

oh wow. command i see. well hmm i guess i will but only AFTER u update! and u better update soon cuz im gonna be leaving soon.

nooo moomoo it'll take me a while to update so u hafta update like right now! plez hun???Smile

oki doki since u asked nicley. one sec let me get it ready.

bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
HEy this part goes out to Ankita and Saniya. Enjoy u guys:
Part 32:

Recap: Asher gets sagar to hate vidya.
When vidya turns around she sees no one there. Soon she feels confident. She wipes her tears and realizes she should get a blood report proving she isn't pregnant. She grabs a taxi and goes to the hospital. However she has no money on her. She gives her ring and goes to the hospital. She tells the doctor her story and he takes her blood and her report proves she isn't pregnant.
V: Doctor aap please mere ghar ja ke sab ko pata dein ke mein pregnant nai hoon.
D: Sure vidya maam. Bus muhje tori dher dein. Jab me off duty ho jaon toh hum challenge tik hai?
V: Gee. Me apka bar intzar karti hoon. Vidya leaves and as soon as she leaves Asher enters. HE tells the doctor something and pays him for it. Asher leaves. Later the doctor goes with vidya to her house. Everonye is around discussing vidya. When they see vidya they don't look at her. Sagar enters and looks at her in an angry way. Vidya walks up to him.
V: Aapko mene kaha ta ke apne ap ko bekasoor sabat karke rahongi. Toh le giya sabot le aya me. She points to the doctor.
V: Doctor sab please tell them. Sagar thinking: Vidya I hope your right. I really do.
D: Umm sagar sab vidya is…. Vidya has a smile growing on her face.
D: Vidya is pregnant. Suddenly vidya feels as if her heart is pulled out.
V: What no! Aapne kud kaha ke me pregnant nai hoon toh phir! The doctor leaves. Sagar looks at vidya in anger and leaves. Everyone else also leaves.
Vidya cries harder but she knows she can't stay here as sagar doesn't want to see her so she leaves. The next morning everyone is having breakfast. Sagar didn't sleep all night so he was pretty tired. When he went to the table he noticed vidya wasn't there.
S: Chandra?
C: Hmm.
S: Vidya kidar hai?
C: Chali gai.
S: Kidar?
C: PAta nai. Par sagar muhje in baton par bilkul yakeen nai hai!
SD: Kyun nai hai beta. Sab sabot tumhara samne hai.
C: Saboot jote bi toh hosakte hain.
S: Muhje kuch samaj me nai ara.
C: I don't trust asher. I trust vidya. Who bekasoor hai. Aur agar me janti hoti ke vidya kidar hai toh me ye bat KUD sabat kardeti. Tum ne bohut galat kia!
S: Mene toh nai kaha use ke who ghar se chali jai.
C: Par tumne use ye to kaha ke who tumhara nazron se door chali jai toh use ye hi laga ke tumne kaha ke who ghar se chali jai. Chandra leaves.
SM: Sagar choro ye sab. Nashta karo.
S: Nai maa book nai hai. Sagar goes to his room. He begins thinking about everything that happened.
S: KYa saach me vidya bekasoor hai ya phir jo me soch ra hoon who sach hai. Sagar's head begins hurting so he takes sleeping tablets and goes to sleep. Meanwhile vidya is on her way to Switzerland. She is going to her house. She thought that if sagar forgives her he will definitely come looking for her here. Vidya reaches her house and opens the gate. Before opening the gate she makes sure no one is around her. She enters the house and locks the gate behind her. She goes inside and closes all doors and windows and promises her self never to leave. Meanwhile Sagar is thinking about vidya. He is in his room looking over the pictures that asher sent. HE wants to find a clue that could prove vidya is innocent. Then he looks to the door and sees….
Precap: Vidya and sagar can't stop remembering each other.
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
AWWW THANX SOOo MUCH HUN Big smile
yay sagar come to get vidya...ill tell u wherre she is...shes in switzerland and dont beliee asher....as he is a bad person LOL LOL LOL
and hun I LOVED IT!!!
U hafta continue soon...whenever u get time...which will be soon ryte?? ryte?? lol
anyways thanx again hun Smile
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

AWWW THANX SOOo MUCH HUN Big smile
yay sagar come to get vidya...ill tell u wherre she is...shes in switzerland and dont beliee asher....as he is a bad person LOL LOL LOL
and hun I LOVED IT!!!
U hafta continue soon...whenever u get time...which will be soon ryte?? ryte?? lol
anyways thanx again hun Smile

aww thanks. im glad u liked it. i will continue soon like tom. and YOU better update soon like today! ok no excuses! first u told me now im telling u!

Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwwww..OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGOMGOMGOMG...moomoo...come on.. one more plzzzz tht was tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooood...u cant leave me hanging like this Angry i love it tooo much Big smile

Edited by mushtari - 06 June 2008 at 3:22pm
ami_princess IF-Dazzler
ami_princess
ami_princess

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
omg yeh kya ho gaya!

plz yaar continue karo na! Cry
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mushtari

awwwwwwwwwwwwww..OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGOMGOMGOMG...moomoo...come on.. one more plzzzz tht was tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooood...u cant leave me hanging like this Angry i love it tooo much Big smile

LOL! HM.. WELL NOW THT UR NOT ONLINE NO POINT! but hey tom u will not be left hanging!

Go to top