Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF-Chup Chup Ke Pyar Hogya NOTEPg154 (Page 35)

bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mushtari

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I LOVEEEED ITT Clap UR TOOO GOOD AT THIS BRAVOOOO I LOVED IT CON SOOOOON

aww thanks. ur ff is amazing too! btw when r u updting! i cant wait any longer for urs either!

bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Hey guys glad to know most of you enjoyed my updates so far. I hope you enjoyed the promo too. Well after enjoying yesterday i hope you enjoy today:
Part 30:

Recap: Sagar and viyda are in their new house.
Vidya opens the door and asher is standing at the door. Asher walks forward.
V: Chalo jao varna me sagar ko bolongi.
A: Ok but.. Asher quickly takes a picture of vidya and runs away. Vidya confused closes the gate and truns around. She jumps when she sees sagar.
S: Kaun ta vidya?
V: Ahh who asher.
S: What! What does he want.
:V Kuch bi nai bas chala gya.
S: Good or else it Would not have been a pretty Picture. Anyways chalen andar. Tand ho ri hai.
V; Gee. Sagar wraps his arms around vidya and both leave. In their room vidya is tucking herself into bed when she sees sagar walking up. She looks at sagar get into bed tucking himself in and laying his back against the headboard. He sees vidya looking at him.
S: KYa huwa vidya?
V: Kuch nai.
S: Toh phir muhje asa dek kyun rai ho?
V: Kya me apne pyara se hubby ko nai deksakti.
S: Of course why not. Sagar wraps his arm around viyda and rubs his hand on her arm.
S: Tumhara toh muj par purra haq hai. He kisses her forehead.
S: Vaise vidya you know me tumse kitna pyar karta hoon.
V: Kitna?
S: Utna jitna chand ka roshini chamakati hai aik andari raat mein. Utna jitna ghara aik samandar hota hai uski akri lehar tak. Utna jitna … jitna… Vidya looks into his eyes for an answer. Sagar takes both hands and puts them on vidya's FACE. He looks into her eyes.
S: Vidya? Vidya just looks into his eyes.
S: I love you. He closes his eyes and gives her a long kiss. He moves his hands from her face to her waist. Soon they release and vidya looks into his eyes.
S: Mere dil ab tumse itna nazdik hogya hai. Sagar lies vidya down on his arm and vidya kisses his chest. She goes to sleep tugging on his shirt. The next morning they leave right away for the airport. Soon they arrive at home. Everyone is waiting to greet them. Sagar's family, vidya's family, and chinu and Rajeev. Rajeev told sagar's parents already.
SD: Arrey beta aao. Kaise raha tumhara safar?
S: Bohut acha papa.
CH: Kya zyda dher kamre me raho ye phir bar bi gooma hai.
S: Chinu! Sagar runs after him.
S: Tar ja me tumhe abi pata ta hoon. Apparently chinu runs pass vidya causing sagar to fallo n her. They have an eye lock where both have the urge to hug each other.
Chandra: Deka honeymoon se ake bi romance katam nai huwa. Sagar snaps out of it and helps vidya up.
Shalu: Vaise vidya tumne sagar ke saat romance kitna kia. A voice from the back: Utna nai kia jitna mere saat kiya hai. Everyone looks back and vidya and sagar see asher standing at the door. Vidya's eyes grow wide. Sagar mad walks forward as if he is about to hurt Asher.
A: Rook jao sagar. Itne din tum Vidya ki baat sunte rahe ab meri baat suno.
S: Muhje kuch nai suna.
A: Bas meri baat sunlo aur phir me yain se chala jaonga.
SD: Beta bat to sun lo bechara ki.
S: Papa ye bechara nai hai! Ye…
A: Sagar me janta hoon mene kya kia par us me sirf meri galati nai kisi aur ki bi hai.
S: Kis ki?
A: Us ki. Asher points to vidya who apparently was standing in the middle of everyone who had formed two lines along vidya.
S: How dare you! Tumhari joorat kaise hoi vidya par itna ganona inzam lagana ka!
A: Yakeen nai ho ra. Ho ga bi kyun. Itna pyaar jo tum ise kar te ho. Muge tumhara pyaar par fakar hai par im sorry muge nai lagta ki tumhe haq hai is par fida hone ka. Ye toh itni gatya larki hai ke muge sharam are hai ke mene ise choo ha. Vidya looks up in fear. She begins shaking her head no towards sagar.
S: Kya sabot hai tumhara pas! Sagar seemed as if he was going to kill Asher.
A: Ye! Asher takes out a yellow envelope. Sagar takes it confused. When he opens the envelope he sees pictures of asher and vidya close. A picture that blows sagar away is one of vidya in a robe underneath Asher. Sagar was getting really mad when he turned to see if there was anything else left to prove vidya's innocent he noticed a medical report.
S: Ye kya hai?
A: Pregnacny report.
S: Kis ki?
A: Vidya ki. Vidya mere bache ke maa bane wali hai. Everyone looks up shocked along with vidya and sagar. Vidya was about to cry.
Precap: Hmm…. Should I spoil it??? Nope I won't.

Hey i know its a little trajic guys but i needed a twist in the story. sorry.
narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 10:00am | IP Logged
that was awesome....i cnt wait until the next update Embarrassed
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by narmz

that was awesome....i cnt wait until the next update Embarrassed

thanks. i haven't heard from you in a while. anyways im glad u liked it. Smile

Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 11:47am | IP Logged
That was to good moomoo..You have to continue...
I will not force you but please when you have time..
I can't wait Moomoo

Love S.Rina
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LoveBMTD

That was to good moomoo..You have to continue...
I will not force you but please when you have time..
I can't wait Moomoo

Love S.Rina

aaw thanks. ill try continuing soon. and btw ur update was amazing too! I mean it was outstanding. u have to continue soon too.

Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
omg momo nooooooo not Asher again Unhappy i dont like him Unhappy make him go away quick...lol
anyways hun THAT WAS sOOOO GOOD Big smile
plez continue soon Big smile
cant wait Smile
Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtd11

Originally posted by mushtari

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I LOVEEEED ITT Clap UR TOOO GOOD AT THIS BRAVOOOO I LOVED IT CON SOOOOON

aww thanks. ur ff is amazing too! btw when r u updting! i cant wait any longer for urs either!

i really want to hunni but these school work is driving me INSANE....plus i have exams coming up aswell so ukhh...ill update soon i promise..but THIS...is great i m LOVING ur ff hunni...........can u translate this:::

A: Yakeen nai ho ra. Ho ga bi kyun. Itna pyaar jo tum ise kar te ho. Muge tumhara pyaar par fakar hai par im sorry muge nai lagta ki tumhe haq hai is par fida hone ka. Ye toh itni gatya larki hai ke muge sharam are hai ke mene ise choo ha.

Edited by mushtari - 05 June 2008 at 4:13pm

Go to top