Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF-Chup Chup Ke Pyar Hogya NOTEPg154 (Page 153)

bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 03 July 2008 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
yea ankita maybe i shud! just let me look for my danda.. now where did it go... LOL

narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 03 July 2008 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
I DEMAND AN UPDATE MOOMOO LOL
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 03 July 2008 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
arrey narmeen! no demanding! otherwise ill change my mind about update.. if tht's what u want.. LOL
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 03 July 2008 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtd11

yea ankita maybe i shud! just let me look for my danda.. now where did it go... LOL

AHHHHH!!!!!! *screams and runs away*
but still wants an updateBig smile

A: mind? u there mind? (ankita is running....)
M: Yep im here =)
A: Can u plez plez plez update again? (still running...u see she can communicate from long distances ) lol
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 03 July 2008 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anki4life

A: Can u plez plez plez update again? (still running...u see she can communicate from long distances ) lol

eeh the danda is for you to update! im updating... but still the danda is for you.

oh loko glad ur communicating w/ my mind easier for me to get you.

Moomoo: Mind keep ankita put. LEt me get my danda.

Mind: Yes boss! OOOhh ankita where are u i have an update... for u.. LOL

Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 03 July 2008 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anki4life

eeh the danda is for you to update! im updating... but still the danda is for you.

oh loko glad ur communicating w/ my mind easier for me to get you.

Moomoo: Mind keep ankita put. LEt me get my danda.

Mind: Yes boss! OOOhh ankita where are u i have an update... for u.. LOL

A: oooo oooo where where where {ankita comes running back)
MooMoo: I can get her now...(takes out the danda)
Mind: One second ankita...here's the update...
A: Ooo where?? ( sees the danda)
A: Uh ohhhhh!!!! (runs away again) LOL

but really hun plezplez plez update!
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 03 July 2008 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Ok ankita the danda will come later. Narmeen and Ankita you guys wanted an update and you get it:
Part 76:
Recap: SV meet chinu,shalu,asher, and liyba at the airport. They make a plan to go on a picnic. Sagar is romantic or shud I say besharam at night. They go on the picnic and sv while playing cricket hit someone.

Everyone looks to see who they hit and they see a rather old man. He looks at them massaging his head. Sagar and vidya drop the bat. They stand up and look at the guy. He has a cane in his hand.
Old man: Tar ja! Mein tum sab bacho ko abi sabak sikata hoon. He begins running towards them with his cane.
Faraz: Hey guys spilt up! Faraz and maroo run towards the end of the park, asher and liyba run towards one tree, shalu and chinu towards the pond, and sv towards another. The man is trying to get all of them. Sagar and vidya are hiding behind a tree where vidya is trying to see what's going on with her hands on the tree. Sagar is standing behind the tree and begins opening her zipper and kissing her back and neck.
V: Sagar stop! Yahan nai. Sagar doesn't listen. He continues to kiss her. Vidya turns around and gets indulged in his eyes. They look at each other romantically and vidya kisses him on the cheek. Sagar pushes his body against her forcing vidya to be pushed onto the tree. He puts his hands on the tree and moves in closer. They both are about to kiss when the old man comes and wacks sagar on the butt with the cane.
Old man: Ainda kisi ko ball se na marna. Aur hain yun istara kisi larki ke saat bi asa mat karna. Aur hain larki. He looks at vidya.
Old man: Tuhje sharam nai ati ke aik larke ke sat istara karte we!
V: Uncle ye mere husband hain. The guy looks shocked and before leaving wacks sagar on the butt again. Sagar grabs his butt and yells.
S: OUCH! Everyone is laughing from a distant corner while vidya is worried.
V: Aap tik toh hain. Sagar looks at her.
S: Nai vidya. Deko kai koon toh nai nikal ra. Vidya worried looks at his butt and his about to pull his pants off when she just realizes it.She pushes sagar ahead.
V: Besharam!!! Sagar turns around laughing
S: Who toh hoon. They laugh and go to the rest of people. This time instead of playing they all sit down on the picnic place. Every wife is leaning against her husbands chest. They all are talking.
Sh: Hey mere pass aik idea hai!
V: Kya?
L: Let's play hide and seek!
Sh: Hey! I was gonna say that.
M: I think that's a great idea.
F: Tum larkion itni childish game kelti ho.
S: You said it Faraz!
CH: OH come on guys lets give them a chance. Their probably just bored.
A: I think we shud make it interesting. Everyone looks at Asher.
L: Who kaise?
A: Who ase ke girls against guys. You girls hide and each us will look for our own wife. However if we find someone else's wife our own wife gets to punish us in anyways possible. And if we find our own wife then we get to do whatever we want to them.
F: VAAH!
Ch: Great idea! I say we go for it!
S: Asher seriously man where have u been all my life. I've been stuck with this dimwit( He looks at chinu) who knows nothing about romance.
Sh: Eeeh sagar bhai. Mere chinu bohut romantic hai. Everyone laughs.
Ch: Thanks darling. He kisses her on the cheek.
S: Ok whatever. But can we play now??
All guys: Yea!
All girls look at each other and then finally say: Fine! Ok so all the guys close their eyes and the girls hide. So chinu finds lyiba and asher finds shalu. Shalu and Liyba look happy as they wait for faraz and sagar to look for their wives. Sagar is running around trees and looking everywhere. Finally near the pond behind a big rock he sees a blue duppata swaying.. He was about to walk forward but he rememberd that maroo was also wearing blue but he had to take the chance. He went behind the rock and yelled. Surprsing vidya jumped up. She saw sagar and had this upset look on their face. Sagar had a huge smile on his face and dragged vidya to the picnic sight. Surprisingly faraz was their with maroo. Vidya, Chinu, Asher and Maroo all had upset looks on their faces while Sagar,Faraz,Liyba and Shalu were smiling.
CH: Toh bolo shalu kya hai merei saza.
Sh: No kiss for a week.
Ch: WHAT!!!
SH: Infact no romance for a week.
CH: WHAT!!! Everyone laughed.
CH: I hate you asher!
A: Yo I still have to be punished! Toh kya hoga lyiba?
L: Well tum pregnant aurton ko appreciate nai karte so for a week at home your going to have to walk around as if your pregnant.
A: What! How?
L: Simple about three pillows under your stomach. That should make you seem about seven months pregnant. What do you say maroo?
M: Totally! Asher falls to the ground while everyone laughs. Sagar and Faraz are smiling looking at vidiya and maroo. Faraz walks over to maroo.
F: Maroo?
M: Geeā€¦
F: I want you to go on cruise with me. Marooo jumps up.
M: Really?
F: Yea.
M: OF course I will! Sagar walks over to vidya.
S: And vidya?
V: yea.
S: We are also going on the cruise. Vidya jumps up too.
V: Sach?
S: Much. Vidya hugs sagar.
CH: See! They could of done anything they wanted but they were nice. You too are torturis wives. He points to shalu and lyiba.
A: Yea. Shish don't worry. Once this is all over ill show how good of a husband I can be, He winks at liyba. Everyone laughs but someone intterupts their laughing and they all look shocked at who the person is.
Precap: SV prepare for the cruise but sagar takes vidya to the doctor to make sure she can go.
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 03 July 2008 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*edit
loved it loved it and loved it Big smile
thanx for updating again hunHeart Smile
hahah loved the game and the punishments each one of them got...hahahaha the pregnent women stuff that one of them has to do is halarious...lol
and the old man LOLLOLLOL hahah sagar is sooo damn besharam man...he even starts in the park Big smileBig smile lol
i loved it Big smile
plez plez plz conitnue soon hun Big smile

A: YAY!!! u updated mind Big smile
M: see how sweet i am....
Moomoo: Ankita im still coming with the danda..or am i???

Edited by anki4life - 03 July 2008 at 3:16pm

Go to top