bmtd11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: anki4life

1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*edit
loved it loved it and loved it 😃
thanx for updating again hun❤️ 😊
hahah loved the game and the punishments each one of them got...hahahaha the pregnent women stuff that one of them has to do is halarious...lol
and the old man 😆😆😆 hahah sagar is sooo damn besharam man...he even starts in the park 😃😃 lol
i loved it 😃
plez plez plz conitnue soon hun 😃

A: YAY!!! u updated mind 😃
M: see how sweet i am....
Moomoo: Ankita im still coming with the danda..or am i???

thanks, thanks, and thanks. your welcome! yea the game and punishments were something i enjoyed too.. 😆 well sagar did get punsished 4 being besharam.. thanks once again.. yea ill continue but now you continue otherwise im coming with the danda! and tht's 4 sure! 😃

Tariii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg here do you get these ideas from.... i LOVED it totally..iloved it omgogomgomg cant wait for ur next update sweety..cotinue sooon./..OMG ILOVED IT 👏
bmtd11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushtari

omg here do you get these ideas from.... i LOVED it totally..iloved it omgogomgomg cant wait for ur next update sweety..cotinue sooon./..OMG ILOVED IT 👏

thank you! where do i get these ideaas.... hmmm dramas and indian movies.. they spoil my mind.. 😆 thanks! yep ill continue no worries but u continue too!😃

-CharriMango- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hahahaha... So awesome update!
OMG... Sagar starts with his besharmi in the park too... behind a tree... 😳 😆 😆 Besharam... 😆

The punishment and the game was totally funny!
I cracked up when one of them had too to these pregnant stuff... 3 pillows... 7 months pregnant man... 😆

This was one of the best updates
I really enjoyed reading it!

Cont soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!

Love Charri<3
Sehar_Sheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sorry yar i cudnt comment earlier...was lil busy..but great update...totally loved it...esp tht picnic part 👏 👏 ...mindblowing, superb etc etc etc 😳 continue soon hun 😳
bmtd11 thumbnail
NOTE: Hey my pyaari si readers! As you all can see i am reaching 155 pages on my post which as you all know is not allowed. Thanks to your awesome comments that is. I will have to start a new thread which means i will ask the mods to close this thread very soon. So please no more comments on this thread. I will be updating soon on a new thread so stayed tuned. And please continue reading my ff.