Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF-Chup Chup Ke Pyar Hogya NOTEPg154 (Page 113)

LoveChocolate Goldie
LoveChocolate
LoveChocolate

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Awwwwwwwww your updates we're MINDBLOWING.... Clap
i'm sooo happy vidya is pregnant, now cant wait for the baby....
Can you update another one today plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
awesome update! glad Sagar defended her!
chand pari Goldie
chand pari
chand pari

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
BRILLIANT UPDATE!!!!!!

I guessed that was the reason that Shalu was angry... Wink It's good that she understood.. Big smile It's good to see Sagar defending her.. Big smile
But sorry to point one thing out.. Wink Vidya should be sad because her PARENTS died even if she was told to get no stress... LOL Tongue But over all it's nice to see them really happy... Big smile

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soonnnn...
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chand pari

BRILLIANT UPDATE!!!!!!

I guessed that was the reason that Shalu was angry... Wink It's good that she understood.. Big smile It's good to see Sagar defending her.. Big smile
But sorry to point one thing out.. Wink Vidya should be sad because her PARENTS died even if she was told to get no stress... LOL Tongue But over all it's nice to see them really happy... Big smile

aww thanks hun. i know vidya shud be sad but every time she tries sagar makes her feel happy! so yea! ill continue soon when u continue!!!! Smile

bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anki4life

Originally posted by bmtd11

1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*edit
OMG MOOMOO WHAT AN UPDATE!!!
AND AWWW SAGAR IS SOOOO SWEET Embarrassed
hey i want a stuffed animal too....lolEmbarrassed (how come sagar never got me one?)
ANYWAYS I LOVED IT SOOO MUCH Big smile
PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ CONTINUE SOON HUN Smile

thanks ankita~ and yes sagar is sweet becuz he's my vision of the perfect hubby! well too bad sagar cant get u a teddy bear he's too busy 4 vidya! get ur hubby to get u one! thanks again 4 loving! and i will continue soon! Smile

awww Unhappy but i dont have  ahubby...so i wont get one from him until ages later...how bout u get me one till then Tongue haha

eeh yaar shudnt i look 4 a hubby 4 myself and not u first! go find one of ur canadians dudes or somethin. LOL

hahahah i guess....lol
but ooo well...watch moomoo when i do get  a teddy....imma be like booo ya moomoo i got a teddy =P lol

im not the jealous type! besides i dont care if my hubby gets me a teddy or not as long as he loves me. well i actually i wud perfer a rose. that wud be sweet! Tongue

hahah lol awwwwww sooo sweet moomoo
as for me i love stuffed animals soo i think that would be really sweet....and ya i agree the love thing matters more...but i wouldnt mind a teddy...lol

love always matters! lol u really want a teddy bear. on the night of ur marriage i guess ur hubby shud get u a teddy bear! rofl!

hahaha or maybe before the marriage he could get me one...so on the night...i will remember that i got one...so u noe ill be extra...*cough* i think u noe what that means moomooWinkTongue

ooo ankita! u just went further than i expected!!!! if he finds that out then he'll probably get u a million teddy bears so u cud be like tht all ur life!!!! ROFL! LOL

ahahahaha i noe eh....hahaha...maybe u should tell him this one day eh....or maybe he should be reading this rite now...ahahha
and moomoo u dont noe how far i could go...lol
i am also very bhesaram....LOL

oh ho if hes reading this then ur in trouble! oh no how far can u go! that guy is probably gonna be so happy when he hears this! he'll be like scree engagement and wedding im going staright to suhaag raat! LOL

ahahahaha i noe eh....but then again....who wouldnt just wanna screw engagement and wedding....lol im joking...bbut stillWink haha
and if he is reading this...then boy....u have something in store for you...lolTongue

woah! yes he does! he's one lucky man! LOL

ahahah ya Wink
but hey moomoo ur guy should also be looking deep deep into the future....cuz hey ur noo less....Tongue

hai yaar i dont know yet about my guy.. who knoes he may be more besharam than i am ... Big smile

chand pari Goldie
chand pari
chand pari

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

BRILLIANT UPDATE!!!!!!

aww thanks hun. i know vidya shud be sad but every time she tries sagar makes her feel happy! so yea! ill continue soon when u continue!!!! Smile

I see, u got me confused though.. No offence but i was like what the hell... What kind of a daugther is she..LOL ya i just updated but the teddy bear part was soooooo cuteee...

Edited by chand pari - 28 June 2008 at 4:56pm
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

BRILLIANT UPDATE!!!!!!

I see, u got me confused though.. No offence but i was like what the hell... What kind of a daugther is she..LOL ya i just updated but the teddy bear part was soooooo cuteee...

she's the type of daughter who moarns her parents death by being happy 4 her child... i read ur update and now im upset... Cry

chand pari Goldie
chand pari
chand pari

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Moomoo di didn't u read the end.. I thought u would guess it something but nope...I'll go change my precap perhaps that'll give u a clue...

Go to top