Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chand pari thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

how her bro is besharam and all... πŸ˜†

By the way i am gonna start my new thread right now...

Edited by chand pari - 15 years ago
bmtd11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chand pari

how her bro is besharam and all... πŸ˜†

By the way i am gonna start my new thread right now...

oh right. yea i guess she wanted to torture her babhi. oh cool im gonna start mine in my next update. 😊

chand pari thumbnail

But u still have 4 pages... πŸ˜ƒ
I just updated..

or haan lets party there now..πŸ˜† 

Edited by chand pari - 15 years ago
bmtd11 thumbnail
OH right! i saw ur update. ok lets party! Mauja Hi Mauja! πŸ˜†
chand pari thumbnail
Ya we are...

There's food there.. Go help ur self.. πŸ˜‰
narmz thumbnail
Moomoo....im realli sorry im late in posting a comment....its jus that work stress is gettin to my head...
BTW...
ur update was jus awesome man....aaj mein bohut khush hoon... πŸ˜† lekin shalu kab khabar legi ?....yaad hein chinu mere saath flirt karaha tha 😳
please
please
please
please countinue soon πŸ˜ƒ
-CharriMango- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sarry for commenting late again... πŸ˜•

The update was awesome!!!!!!
I really really really really... liked it!!!!MINDBLOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ‘   πŸ‘

You have to cont soon!!!!! I can't wait!!!!

Love Charri<3
bmtd11 thumbnail
ok ok meri pyaari readers! I am soo sorry that my update is late today its just tht finally i had something to do. but anyways here is today's update:
Part 75:
Recap: Chandra and Rajeev are going to London forever. Sagar is once again besharam.

New Day: Chandra and Rajeev are leacing. Sagar offered to drop them off at the airport so now Chandra and Rajeev are at his house. Sagar, Chandra, and Rajeev are standing in the living room waiting for vidya.
S: Vidya! Jaldi karo!
V: Gee Aye! Vidya comes downstairs and they all leave. At the airport everyone fries except Rajeev. They bid farewell and as sagar and vidya are about to leave they see Chinu,Shalu,Asher and Liyba coming out of the arrival terminal. They stand there and all four notice them and walk over.
Ch: Hey guys!
S: Hey! Wait a sec what are all of you doing here. And where are you coming from.
Sh: Well Sagar bhai hum sab log honeymoon par gai te.
V: Oh wow. Aur tum log bi. (points to asher and liyba_
A: Hain who actually kya hai humari shaadi ke bad me yahan ayga aur hum log kabi honeymoon par nai get oh socha kyun na chale hi jain.
L: Aur harani ye hai ke hume wain chinu aur shalu bi milgai.
S: Oh so it was a foursome. Sagar laughs.
CH: Sagar your such a perv.
SH: chinu hum ine bi invite Karen.
L: Hai shalu tik ka re hai.
S: Kidar invite?
A: Hum sab log kal picnic pe ja re hain.
CH: Tum log bi chalo. Sagar looks at vidya and seeing that she is happy he agrees.
A: Toh chalo phir kal mulakat hogi. Chalen liyba?
L: Tum jao me ati hoon.
A: Ok. Asher goes to hail a taxi. Liyba pulls vidya aside and shalu comes too. Sagar and chinu just talk.
L: Vidya shalu ne muhje patai ke tum pregnant ho. Mubarak ho. Vidya begins blushing.
V: Thanks.
Sh: Arrey liyba apni kush kabri bai pataogi. Liyba blushes.
V: Aik minute liyba tum bi pregnant ho. Liyba is shy and nods.
V: Congrats!
L: Thanks. They both look at shalu.
SH: What?
L: Tum bi hume bohut jald khushi kbari sunana. Shalu begins blushing.
Sh: tum log bi na. Vaise vidya tum log yahan kya kar re ho.
V: Who hum Chandra aur Rajeev ko see off karne aye te.
Sh: Acha toh who log bi honeymoon par gait e.
V: Nai. Vidya tells shalu everything and she seems upset. Liyba leaves. Chinu and SAgar walk over.
CH: Chalo shalu sagar hume drop karde ga.
Sh: Gee. Sagar and Vidya drop off shalu and chinu and go home. Unfortuantely it rains. They run inside but still get wet. They go to their room and vidya begins drying her hair as that was the most wet. Sagar is standing near the bed and is about to change. He takes his shirt off but a thought comes to his head. He goes to the closet and grabs a pair of shorts. He then goes to the bathroom and comes out only wearing those shorts. Vidya is still drying her hair and didn't notice that her hubby is now only in shorts. SAgar creeps up behind vidya and pulls her pallu off. Vidya scared turns around
V: Ye apne kyun kia?
S: Dekata hoon. He then begins to unwrap her whole saree. Vidya is blushing and is actually enjoying this because she knows where sagar is going with this. She is now only in her undergarments and sagar gets a large duppata around her. He then stands behind her and begins kissing her shoulders and neck. He moves his arms around her waist many times to make her feel relaxed.(I guess sagar doesn't know that vidya has a baby in her…) He then turns her around and he moves in for a kiss but vidya kisses him before he can. They begin kissing pastiontely without caring about the world. Their kissing each other as if they want to suck off each others lips. They release and sagar picks up vidya and lays her down on the bed. He kisses her all over her body. He turns her over and kisses her back many times. He then turns her over again and this time vidya grabs sagar by the neck and kisses her chest all over. She then gives him another kiss on the lips and bam! Falls back on the bed and sleeps. The wonderful night is now coming to an end… hehehehhe.(I hope aap logo ne mind nai kia….) Next day sagar and vidya are preparing for the picnic. Vidya had cooked some stuff to take along and was ordering the servants(learned it from sagar…) how to pack the picnic basket. Sagar comes down in jeans a blue kurta.
S: Vidya tum ja ke tayar jogao. Humne phir jana bi hai.
V: Gee.
S: Aur hain wain dehani se rana. Doorna vagar nai.
V: Gee.. Mein janti hoon.
S: That's a good girl. Me yahan ka kam dekta hoon aur tum ja ke tayar hojao.
V: Gee. A while later sagar is putting the picnic basket in the car and when he slams the trunk down he sees vidya standing wearing a blue shalwar kameez.
S: Wow! You look beautiful.
V: Thank you! And you look hot urself!
S: Wow! Vidya ye tum kis se sikre ho.
V: Sikana wala mere samne ka raw a.
S: Acha chalo batein bad mein ab chalte hain. They go to the picnic sight. There Chinu,Asher and Faraz(asher's brother) were playing cricket while Liyba, Shalu, and Maroo(faraz's wife) were setting up the picnic. Vidya went over to the girls and sagar joined the guys.
Sh: You know muhje bi cricket kel ni hai.
M: Hain chalo! They both get up and look at liyba and vidya.
L: PAgal hogai ho. Hum kaise kel sakte hain.
M: Arrey pagli abi sirf pehle month hai. Is month mein sab kuch kar sakte ho. Age ja ke kyal rakna. Vidya and liyba smile and get up. They go to the guys and Asher and SAgar after some begging agree to let liyba and viyda play. Vidya didn't know how to play so sagar wrapped his hands on her hands and showed her how to move the bat. Asher showed liyba how to throw the ball and then sagar helped vidya to hit the ball and by accident it hit someone on the head. They all looked there and saw…
Precap: Enjoying the picnic.

Ankuu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*edit
I LOVED IT!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
and yay im first after sooo long again πŸ˜ƒ lol it feels gud to be 1st πŸ˜† lol
anyways moomoo....aaj to besharmi ki haad hi kar di...but i loved it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ hhehehe 😳😳😳
hahahah she hit someone in the head??? cant wait to see who??? lol
PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ CONTINUE SOON HUNπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ cant wait 😊

Edited by anki4life - 15 years ago
Tariii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so that was sooo besharam 😳 i had trouble reading it for a while haha..ok well i loved it continue oon --i wonder who they hit hahaha
Edited by mushtari - 15 years ago