Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF-Chup Chup Ke Pyar Hogya NOTEPg154 (Page 107)

Sehar_Sheikh IF-Rockerz
Sehar_Sheikh
Sehar_Sheikh

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 10:48am | IP Logged
tht was fantastic momoo Clap Clap ...okay i m waiting for ur awesome update jan Wink ....and yeah i HOPE she is pregnent LOL

chand pari Goldie
chand pari
chand pari

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Oh di, i also wish i could have a sweet hubby like him one day but u know what it'll be so awkward when he'll love me all the time.. I'll need some space right... Wink
But i wish u will...
I knew u'll be updating soon so i thought of not even saying update soon... I am waiting impateintly for it... Kiya toh tha update ub kya chaiyeah???
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chand pari

Oh di, i also wish i could have a sweet hubby like him one day but u know what it'll be so awkward when he'll love me all the time.. I'll need some space right... Wink
But i wish u will...
I knew u'll be updating soon so i thought of not even saying update soon... I am waiting impateintly for it... Kiya toh tha update ub kya chaiyeah???

no come on! i defintely want a hubby whose after me 24/7! Embarrassed hehe im updating right now. yes u updated but tht was yesterday and the day b4! I want an update today!!! update dher se! Im really eager to know what happens!!!!!! oh come on! 4 me please!!! Smile

bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Oki doki Ankita, Narmeen, and Ayesha! This update is for you guys:
Part 65:
Recap: Some cute scenes of SV. Sagar gets a phone call and begins crying. He turns to vidya and cries more.(Awwww poor baby! Let's see what happened.)

He looks at vidya for sometime and then shuts his phone. He wipes his tears and picks up the hotel phone and calls someone else. He then begins to pack up anything of there's that is not in the bags. He then walks over to vidya. He bends down and holds her hand and strokes her hair.
S: Vidya… Vidya… meri jaan uto. Vidya please uto. Vidya begins moving and wakes up. She looks at sagar and sees this soft touch in his eyes. She notices that he was crying. She holds his face.
V: Kya huwa? Aap ro kyun re te. (kyunki tum saogi!!!!)
S: Kuch nahi vidya. Bas asi hi tumhari tabiat karab hogi tit oh ilse.
V: SAgar… aap muhje kahete hain ke mein aap ke liya na daroon aur kud dartein hain.
S: Kya karoon vidya tumse itna pyaar jo karta hoon. They both smile.
V: Vaise aap ne muhje utai kyun?
S: Who vidya hume aabhi ghar jana hoga.
V: Ghar? Vidya gets up and sits at the end of the bed. SAgar sits with her.
V: Par kyun?
S: Who papa ki call aye ti aur business mein kuch garbar hogi hai toh isle jana hoga.
V: Oh acha. Mein packing karleti hoon.
S: Arrey nai. Mene karli hai. Bas tum jao zara fresh hojao. Phir hum airport chalte hain.
V: Gee. A while later they are back home. They are in a taxi and vidya notices sagar is awfully quiet.(Shaid tum use woh na depai jo who chata ta!!!!)
V: Sagar aap tik toh hain? Sagar looks at her.
S : Hain mein bilkul tik hoon. He touches her face. The car stops. Vidya looks at the window and notices that they are at her house.
V: Sagar hum yain kya Karen hain?
S: Who vidya mene socha hum yain se aunty aur uncle ko milte jain. A tear drops from his eye.
V: OH really! Thank you! Vidya gets out of the car and sagar follows her. She is ahead of him and sagar calls for her. HE suggest they walk together.(oo lalalala!) Sagar holds her hand and they walk in. Vidya walks in and is shocked. She sees a lot of people wearing white and crying. She notices sagar's parents and Chandra. She notices shalu crying in chinu's arms.
V: Shalu? Shalu looks up to vidya and hugs her. Vidya is confused.
V: Shalu kya huwa? Shalu releases and looks at sagar. Chinu joins in.
Sh: Aap ne ise nai patai. Sagar has tears rolling down his eyes. (kya nai patai!!!)
V: KYa nai patai? Kya hora hai. Aap sab log ro kyun re hain. Please muhje koi kuch patai.
S: Shalu tum hi pataodo. Muhjse nai kaha jata. He looks down with tears.
Sh: Toh kya me itni bori kabar doon. Vidya gets scared.
V: Chin bhai aap hi patai! Please mere dil bohut kabra hai.
Ch: Vidya who kal rat tumhare parents ka car accident huwa. Aur subha who…
V: Who kya? Tears were emerging in her eyes.
Ch:Who ab nai rahe. Vidya felt as if all strength left her body and the floor benath her was no more. She was so stricken that she became dizzy and fell into sagar's arms uncousious.
S: Vidya! Sagar held her in his arms.
Ch: Sagar tum vidya ko upar le kar jao me doctor ko bolata hoon. Sagar held vidya in his arms and took her upstairs. ( Aaahhh I hope she's not that fat… oops sorry I shudnt be playing around right now.. such a sad moment…) Sagar went to vidya's room and laid her down. He sat next to her and stroked her hair as tears fell down his eyes. A while later the doctor came in.
Doctor: Aap thori dher ke liye bar jain. Mein ine check karta hoon.
S: Gee. Sagar left the room but kissed vidya on the forehead after exiting.(itna bhore moment mein bi romance! Besharam! Dil nai hai tumhara!) SAgar paced outside the room while thinking of the situation. The doctor came out.
S: Doctor sab vidya kaise hai?
Doctor: Well aap ke liya aik aachi kabar hai aur aik buri. Aachi kabar ye hai ke vidya pregnant hai. Sagar just got extremely happy! He jumped up and down but when he noticed a picture of vidya's parents he calmed down.
Doctor: Bad news ye hai ke I understand vidya ke parents ka abi death huwa hai. So I suggest staying with her a very long time and never letting her go. The best thing would be to let her cry. Cry in your arms. Otherwise if she harbors in all the pain then it could create a problem for her pregnancy.
S: Ok doctor. I understand everything.
Doctor: That's good. Come by my office later and ill give you the medicines she needs.
S: Ok. The doctor leaves and Sagar enters the room. Vidya is still uncousious so sagar just sits by her.
S: Vidya I can't believe that even in the sadest moment of our lives we get such a big surprise. Vidya I promise you from today on I will give you and our child every happiness possible. I will never let you or our child. And that is a promise from a husband and soon to be father. Sagar notices vidya waking up. She gets up automatically sees sagar. She remembers everything that happened.
V: Sagar… Tears come into her eyes. She falls into sagar's arm and cries all over in his chest. Sagar wraps his arms around her and let's her cry and let it out. After a few minutes of crying she let's go but still holds sagar's hands.
V: Sagar me upar kamre mein kyun?
S: Who jab chinu ne tume patai toh tum bishosh hogi ti. Doctor aya ta aur tume check kar ke gaya ta. Vidya is slient. She looks down.
S: Vidya? She looks up.
S: Tum pregnant ho. (ARrey itna saaf tarika se kadia. Hai! Par vidya chup kyun hai! Uska reaction kya hoga. Hmm ye dekne ke liya aapko kal tak intazar karna hoga!)
Precap: Shalu is upset with vidya. She yells at her but sagar defends vidya.
cutey55 Goldie
cutey55
cutey55

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 10:58am | IP Logged

first finalyy!!

great update yaar!!

Edited by cutey55 - 27 June 2008 at 10:58am
Sehar_Sheikh IF-Rockerz
Sehar_Sheikh
Sehar_Sheikh

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 11:15am | IP Logged
wow amazing.. Clap ...ughh i hate shalu