Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF-Chup Chup Ke Pyar Hogya NOTEPg154 (Page 105)

narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 8:48am | IP Logged
^haha wers the update ?

bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 8:55am | IP Logged
oh come one narmeen! such a great episode of bmtd is on today! im gonna watch tht first and then update! k? Smile
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Ok doki narmeen and mushtari! This one is for you gals:
Part 64:
Recap: Hmm you guys know what happened! But still vidya comes out of the bathroom and is shocked. Kyun shock hai let's see!

Vidya walks out of the bathroom and immdeiatley turns around. She turns around because her beloved sagar was changing! (Hehehe! Vaise ab koi farq nai parta. Im sure she saw everything already!) Sagar laughs. He's done and walks up to vidya and whispers in her ear.
S: It's safe now. Vidya turns around and hits him on the chest. She hands him his shirt. Sagar smells it.
S: Hmm vidya! Kaun sa perfume use karti ho.
V: Kyun?
S: Kyun uski kushboo bohut achi hai. Vidya laughs.
V: That's a secret.
S: Yea whatever! Anyways let's go.
V: Ok. They both leave the room hand in hand. (I Hope besharmi ka koi tamasha nai karenge! London wale dek kar hi rajainge!) Sagar borrows a car from the hotel. Both get into the car and drive away.
S: Ok now vidya. When I tell you you have to close your eyes.
V: Kyun?
S: Bas mene kaha na!
V: Ok! Ok. Ghuse karni ki zaroorat nai hai.
S: Dar gi kya? Vidya pouts.
V: Hain!
S: Ok meri pyaari si panch(5) sal ki biwi me tumhe ghusa nai karoonga.
V: Sagar..
S: Ok sorry. Acah ab apni aken band karo.
V: Ok. Vidya closes her eyes.
S: And no peeking.
V: Ok. Sagar stops a car near a beach. He gets out and walks to vidya's side of the car. He opens the door and holds out his hand.(Abhe budhoo uski anken band hai!)
S: Vidya keep your eyes closed but give me your hand.(Lagta hai meri bat sun li.) Vidya gives sagar her hand and he holds it and helps her out of the car. They walk towards the beach to and oo I see a picnic set up there! Hehe aww sagar choo sweet of you!
S: Ok Vidya ab tum apni ankhein kol lo. Vidya opens her eyes and is tear filled. She turns to sagar.
V: Apne yeh sab mere liya kia?
S: Nahi.
V: Toh phir--- cut off by sagar.
S: Mene ye sab humara liya kia. Vidya smiles.
S: Chalo ab bato. They both sit down and enjoy lunch.(Apparently they missed breakfast cuz they were too busy sleeping. Hmm I wonder why these laloos slept soo late!) After finishing up their lunch they decide to go play in the water.(Hey didn't your parents teach you not to go into the water right after eating!) Sagar and vidya fall in the water and begin splashing each other. Sagar picks vidya up and thwrils her around. They kick the water in each other's faces. When all of a sudden vidya feels like throwing up. (I told you!) She runs out of the water and breaths in and out. Sagar runs after her.
S: KYa huwa vidya?
V: Who muhje laga ke muhje ulti aegi.
S: OH phir wapas chalen.
V: Nai! Me abi tik hoon. Bas tora sa dil karab huwa. Im fine now.
S: Are you sure?
V: Positivve. Aur vaise bi muhje abi bohut maza a ra hai.
S: That's good. They both run back in the water and play around again. Later on sagar takes vidya to a desi club. ( Thankfully these desi aren't the besharam I wanna be in bed with you get u drunk type!!!!) Sagar and vidya dance with each other when all of a sudden vidya doesn't feel good again. She grabs on to sagar's shoulder and holds her stomach.
S: KYa huwa vidya?
V: Sagar meri tabiat bohut karab hori hai.
S: Acha aik minute idar beto. He takes her to sit on a chair and goes to get her juice.
S: Ye pehlo. Tumhari tabiat shaid tik hojai. Vidya drinks a little bit of the juice.
S: Vidya hotel chalen? Vidya nods. Sagar helps her up and they both go to the car. Vidya rests her head on the seat and falls asleep. When they get to the hotel she is still asleep. Sagar is just mezmorized by her beauty that instead of waking her up he picks her up.(Hai pata nai hotel walon ka kya reaction hoga!!!) Sagar walks in with vidya in his arm and as I mentioned the people are all staring. Sagar gets up to the elevator when he just can't take it anymore.
S: What is wrong with you people! She's my wife! So she is sleeping! Does that mean I cant pick her up in my arms and take her to our room. Shish mind your own business!(Sagar control!) Sagar finally gets in the elevator and gets to their room. He lies viyda on the bed and takes off his jacket. All of a sudden vidya gets up again and runs to the bathroom. This time she actually barfs! When she comes out she bumps into sagar.
V: Oh sorry.
S: Vidya kya hogya hai tume?
V: Kuch bi toh nai.
S: Kuch toh huwa hai.
V: Nai mein bilkul tik hoon.
S: No vidya something is wrong.( ARrey jab who kari hai ke kuch problem nai hai toh kyun tang kar re ho use! Give her some space!)
S: Vidya im calling the doctor. Sagar walks over to the hotel phone.
V: No sagar. Vidya grabs the phone.
V: Mein bilkul tik hoon. Aap please tension mat lein.
S: You sure vidya?
V: MHm. Aab mein sojaon. Muhje bohut need a ri hai.
S: Sure! Vidya goes to lie down on the bed. Sagar lies beside her.(Eeh bachoo ab koi sharat mat karna!) Oohh sagar's phone rings! Sagar picks up the phone. Oh and what's this the poor baby has tears falling down his eyes. He looks at vidya and more tears falls. Hmm I wonder what happened??? Well guess what ull have to w8 till tom to find out! MUHAHAHA!
Precap: Sv go back home.
narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by narmz

1st

----------------------------------------------------

wow...awesome update moomoo Wink....ur update was fantastic got to admit....
let me take a wild guess now vidya is going to be pregnant LOL

bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 9:49am | IP Logged

1st

----------------------------------------------------

wow...awesome update moomoo Wink....ur update was fantastic got to admit....
let me take a wild guess now vidya is going to be pregnant LOL

thanks hun! yes admit im the best! LOL ok im not but still.... hmm vidya pregnant????? u never know she cud just have diarrea!!!! LOL

Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 9:52am | IP Logged
2nd!!!!!..omg is vidya pregnant !!!!!!!!!!!! Big smile Big smile Big smile ok i loved it mooomooo please continue sooooon thnx for the update...luved itt. Smile
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mushtari

2nd!!!!!..omg is vidya pregnant !!!!!!!!!!!! Big smile Big smile Big smile ok i loved it mooomooo please continue sooooon thnx for the update...luved itt. Smile

thanks hun! like i said to narmeen she might not be pregnant and probably just has diarrea!LOL she did play in the water right after eating.... chchchc bad girl! ill continue asap! Smile

Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 9:56am | IP Logged
OMG MOOMOO I LOVED THAT UPDATE Clap Clap Clap
awww sagar is sooo sweet
but wait whats wrong with Vidya...and why is sagar crying?????
u cant just end it there hun Unhappy
plez plez plez plez continue soon....
PLEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top