FF-Chup Chup Ke Pyar Hogya NOTEPg154 - Page 24

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by ami_princess

hey plz continue karo na!

i read your fan fiction all in once and i loved it! cant wait to read more!

thank u. galad to u know u liked it.

NOTE: Guys be patient with me. I want to update right now but my stupid teacher gave me lots of questions to do so i must finish them. Inshallah in half and hour or less i shall have the update. Please zara intazar karo. I want to update as much as u wanna read it. Just a little while. Thank you.
Ok guys sorry for the delay but i finally finished my homework. So here it is. I hope you enjoy:
Precap: Guy stops infront of vidya.
V: Asher? Sagar was confused.
S: Kaun hai ye vidya? Vidya looks at him scared.
A: Kyun vidya pataogi nai ke me tumhara ex-lover hoon. Sagar's eyes grow Wide.
S: Exlover?
A: Hain u heard right.
V: Nai sagar ye joot hai.
A: Arrey vidya daro mat na.
S: Kaun hai ye vidya?
V: Sagar woh ye..
S: Bolo vidya? Vidya couldn't speak.
A: Deka zari baat hai ke me jo kena chata hoon who sach hai. Varna ye bol sakti ti. Sagar looks mad.
S: Deko vidya bolo. Bolo! Vidya is still quiet. Sagar takes her by the arm and drags her back to the hotel. He eventually let goes and ignores. He sits on the sofa holding his head. Vidya sits next to him and touches his shoulder. He takes her hand of and walks to the bed. Vidya follows but he doesn't look at her.
V: Sagar? Sagar lies down and closes his eyes.
V: Sagar please meri baat to sune. Sagar turns to the other side.
V: Tik hai jab tak ap meri baat nai sunege to me bi nai songi. Vidya crosses her legs, leans against the headboard, and just stairs at him. Sagar rolls his eyes cuz he knows vidya will eventually fall asleep. However sagar was wrong. A few hours later around midnight he sees vidya still awake. Her eyes have bags under them but she still didn't sleep. Sagar looks at her while she looks back.
S: Abi tak soi nai?
V: Mene kaha na ke jab tak aap meri bat nai sunegen me tab tak nai songi.
S: Acha to bolo. Kaun ta who.. kya naam hai… oh hain Ahser. Kaun ta Asher?
V: Asher mere classfellow ta.
S: Go on…
V: Woh.. he asked me out…
S: And…
V: I refused.
S: So why didn't you say that before?
V: Kyunki usne mere saat kuch aur kiya hai jise kate waqt ajeeb se lagta hai. Sagar gets up quickly.
S: KYa kia hai usne?
V: Usne mere saat zabardasti karne ki koshish ki hai. Unse to had he par kardi.
S: Kitni hard? He looked mad.
V: Itne ke usne meri sari utardi. Who to acha hai ke me bagi.
S:What! Sagar jumps put of bed.
S:Im not gonna let him go. Ill kill him im telling you. How dare he do that? Sagar walks away fast.
V: Sagar! Vidya gets out of bed and holds his arm.
V: Aap asa kuch nai karenge.
S: Kyun nai karonga.
V: Me jo ka re hoon. You are not going to do anything.
S: But vidya…
V: NO! Please. Aapko meri kasam.
S: Tik hai vidya. Tumhari kasam me use nai maronga.
V: Good boy.
S: Par vidya?
V: Gee.
S: Aik do dapar hi sai.
V: NO!
S: Ok ok. But vidya..
V: Yes. Sagar goes close to her and grabs her arms. He lightly kisses her lips.
V: Ye kyat a?
S: My way of saying im sorry.
V: Well you wanna see my way of accepting it.
S: Yes. Vidya gets really close to him and kisses him until she can't breath. She lets go and runs to the bed. She tucks herself in. Sagar is amazed. Suddenly he hears vidya yell.
V: I LOVE YOU! She then goes to sleep. Sagar goes to bed too. In the morning they are watching tv. Sagar gets a call from his dad. After he shuts the phone he looks upset.
V: Kya huwa? Puts her hand on his shoulder.
S: Papa kate he ke hum ab bohut din yan re chook e hain. Ab hume wapas ane cahiye. Shalu aur Chinu ko shaadi ki bi jaldi hai.
V: Toh kya huwa? Hume aik na aik din jana to tah.
S: Par kal kyun! Vidya laughs.
V: Well agar aaj humara yain akri din hai toh phir is ka kuch to acha Karen hain na?
S: Yes! Vidya tum yein aik minute taro muhje kuch kam hai me ata hoon.
V: Ka ja re hain?
S: Bas kaam hai. Aik gante me ajain ga. Itni dher me tum tayar rane phir hum shopping ke liya jainge. Tik hai?
V: Gee. Vidya waits around for sagar. She watches tv and paces around but gets restless.Suddenly she hears a knock on the door. She opens it and begins walking backwards.
Precap: Vidya receives news that sagar was in a accident.
oMG great update yaar, plZ cont sooon!!
AMAZING, FANTASTIC AND MARVELOUS!!

Originally posted by cutey55

oMG great update yaar, plZ cont sooon!!
AMAZING, FANTASTIC AND MARVELOUS!!

aww thanks. ill continue soon but as of right now cant... gotta do something... ill try in an hour or so... but thanks yaar 4 loving it!

OMG ThAT WAS AWESOME HUN!!!! PLEZ CONTINUE SOON 😃 😃 😃
hey guys this is it. im thinking of stopping now. nobody likes it. nobody read it or commented so what's the point. why waste a thread. if u r in for me stopping don't comment and ill get the point.
hey I love this story, it's really sweet! 😃
Part 29:
Recap: Sagar is somewhere and someone comes to vidya's room.
Vidya begins walking backward as she sees Asher entering. They suddenly come to a stop but the door is still open.
V: Asher please yain se chale jao.
A: No vidya. Aaj nahi. Aaj me woh Katam kar ke jaonga jo mene aik kuch mehna pehle shooru kia ta. Not today vidya. Asher comes closer to vidya. Then suddenly vidya sees Sharad and divyanka standing there. She pushes asher off of her. She then gives him a tight slap on his face.
V: How dare you! Aik shaadi shuda larki par hat utai!
Sharad: Vidya is everything all right.
V: Sharad this guy was trying to rape me.
D: What! Sharad do something. Kick him out.
Sharad: Oh don't worry. Sharad moves up to asher. Asher signals him to stop.
A: Ill leave but im telling you one thing vidya. Is dapar ka acha anjam nai hoga! Samji! Asher leaves mad.
V: Thank you soo much.
S and D: NO problem!
D: Vaise vidya sagar kahan hai.
V: Who kisi kaam se bar gai hain.
Sharad: Oh man. We really wanted to say bye.
V: Bye?
D: Yea hum ja re hain wapas. We have to go back now.
V: OH how strange we are leaving tomorrow too.
D: Wow asa lagta hai ke hum sub ki life me sab kuch ik tara hora hai. Anyways vidya take care. Divyanka hugs her. The leave. Vidya sighs in relief and goes to lock the door. She comes back to see the hotel phone ringing. She picks it up and tears roll down her eyes. On the phone a person told her that sagar ahd gotten into an accident and that she had to be somewhere right away. She left right away and took the hotel taxi and told the driver the address. The driver dropped her off and left. The only thing near by was a big house. She saw the gates begin to open. She was confused as she thought she should be at a hospital. When the gates open she saw sagar standing there. Vidya was confused and couldn't move. Sagar had a sign in his hand. He walks passed vidya to the wall next to the gate. He put up the sign and pointed to it. Vidya read it and it said Vidya's Villa. She was confused.
V: Kya hai ye sab? Muhje toh call aye ke aap accident huwa ta aur aab ye sab?
S: Vidya who mene jooti call karwai ti.
V: Par kyun?
S: Vidya me tumhe surprise dena chata ta.
V: Kaisa surprise?
S: Ye ghar. Ye ghar mene tumhara liya karida ta. Ye mere tofa hai tumhara liya. This is now officially vidya's villa. Sagar takes out the oficial documents and shows vidya that the house is on her name. Vidya's eyes became teary.
V: Par kyun?
S: KYunki me chata hoon ke jis janga par hum dono aik doosre ke itni kareeb hoge us jagan par hum jab wapas aye toh hum apne ghar me resaken. Aur hain agar tum kabi bi muhjse naraz hogi toh muhje pata hoga ke me tumhe ka doondoon. Vidya was crying and she ran staright to sagar to hug him.
V: Sagar you are the best. I love you!
S: I love you too. They let go.
S: Come let me show you the house. As they went inside we see Asher smirking.
A: Chalo time to put plan number one into act. Asher walks away. Meanwhile a while later sagar and vidya come out.
S: Ok vidya now that you have seen your wonderful house I think its time we go shopping for our family. Im sure who humse gifts expect kare honge.
V: Aur muhje ye bi lagta hai ke hume yain se hi shalu aur chinu ki shaadi ke liya gift lene chaiye.
S: Me too. Lets go. After their shopping they go back to the hotel and get their stuff. They go to spend their last night in their new home. They were about to sleep when the doorbell rang. Sagar was about to go and get it when vidya stopped him.
V: Aapne aaj bohut kuch karliya ab muhje kuch karne dein. Baten me dek ti hoon. Vidya went to open the door and her eyes widen.
Precap: Sagar and vidya reach home.

PROMO: Asher ponch gya vidya ke ghar. Sagar ke dil me nafrat peda hogi hai. Kya vidya sagar ke sat re pai gi ye phir sagar uske asher ke galati family ka shikar rehaga?
Translated: Asher has reached vidya;s house. Sagar has hatered towards vidya. Can vidya stay with sagar or will sagar be indulgned in asher's misunderstanding?
omG dats soo gooood, great update!!! plZ cont soon<<3