Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: madhy

totally agree i donno wen it cums to challangers da judges r way kanjus to judge😕
yea even i hv nothing against nehaa infact i like her fun luving attitude but her singing i felt really bad dis time

totally agree... i think she has probably the best attitude on the show... she takes all criticism very gracefully and in a very receptive way...👏👏👏

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: princess1_43

SW - I do think she deserved the red flag... reason being the bar for been safe was raised to 23 points... I would over all giver her performance a 20 ... not  a 24 because there was Toshi who sang much better but still was given 24... so if she should have been saved then would it really have been at the par level of what the other contestant sang..-  I am telling u  I am still trying to figure out how they are grading the contestants.. The Judges are very 'Dildaar' with their marks for champions but with challengers.. hmmm😕

Madhy- I couldnt agree more... Neha- I dont have anything against her but seriously... she didnt deserve a 24 it was not a safe performance.... but like I said it looks planned... they are trying to keep the contestants strategically... Next week Neha might be the one eliminated

Ya u r right in that respect... But I feel the judges are manipulating the marks by collectively discussing amingst themselves so as to decide whether or not the contestant gets a red flag... Else, why do they not just lock their individual scores and then at the end of the episode let us see who crossed the mark and who did not... This mark of "24" or whatever is useless... They give scores so as to make one cross or fall short of this limit...

vanajaakshi thumbnail
I don't visit IF very often these days, but here I am and how can I not add my comment to a thread on Sumitra.

Post-VOI, it appears as if someone told her her natural pitch is not good enough. She seems to be singing a little higher than her natural voice, and consequently sounds shrill, strained and less in control than she did through the original series. If she would trust in her own talent, she would do better.
addyydda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont think she has given gud perf here...i dont know how she sang on voi but not impressed with her perf here or even on UKU...every tym i hear her there is sumthin missin or wrong - b it her sur or the scale or the energy...n her attitude needs work...she did deserve the red flag...it was one of the weakest perf of the niteEdited by addyydda - 15 years ago
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vanajaakshi

I don't visit IF very often these days, but here I am and how can I not add my comment to a thread on Sumitra.

Post-VOI, it appears as if someone told her her natural pitch is not good enough. She seems to be singing a little higher than her natural voice, and consequently sounds shrill, strained and less in control than she did through the original series. If she would trust in her own talent, she would do better.

ohhh so nice to see u dear...i know yaar dunno whts wrong with her..i was amone the few who used to like her during VOI days