India-Forums

Sumitra underrated...

smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
I dont think Sumitra was that bad that she got red flags... She shouldnt have been in danger zone...Ouch Judges complaining that energy was missingConfused I thought she sang with energy and was enjoying it...

iwillbyteyou Senior Member
iwillbyteyou
iwillbyteyou

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
I agree, I felt the same too, I felt Neha performance was weakest of the all. and despite that she was safe.
queenkumar IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Filmi_Samy IF-Rockerz
Filmi_Samy
Filmi_Samy

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Sumitra was a good singer in VOI but she couldn't perform her level best here... I thought today's performance was the weakest performance and for that performance yes she should have been eliminated...

What I didnt like with Sumitra was she never took criticism in the right way... for that I applaud rest of the contestants for taking the criticisim in the positive way and striving for the best... I dont like the 'I am so good' attitude when clearly you weren't perfect..For me her attitude didn't work.
smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Ya, but me not saying shes the best either... Just that did she deserve the red flags... Confused
madhy IF-Sizzlerz
madhy
madhy

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 12:22am | IP Logged
i felt neha was da worst yday...not smitra...i dont think she deserved red flag either Confused Confused donno how cum neha was safe..i was surprised wen she was actully marked by judges Confused yday her singing was too bad compared to smitraOuch nd i didnt feel she was lacking anergy yday Confused
yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smallwonder

Ya, but me not saying shes the best either... Just that did she deserve the red flags... Confused

well not sure abt red flag but she def didnt deserve to get eliminated...neha was weakest acc to me...sumitra's case i felt sur problem tha not energy...anyways am unhappy that she got eliminated before neha kakkar and amit tandon but amit tandon really proved himsef todayClap

Filmi_Samy IF-Rockerz
Filmi_Samy
Filmi_Samy

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 12:30am | IP Logged
SW - I do think she deserved the red flag... reason being the bar for been safe was raised to 23 points... I would over all giver her performance a 20 ... not  a 24 because there was Toshi who sang much better but still was given 24... so if she should have been saved then would it really have been at the par level of what the other contestant sang..-  I am telling u  I am still trying to figure out how they are grading the contestants.. The Judges are very 'Dildaar' with their marks for champions but with challengers.. hmmmConfused

Madhy- I couldnt agree more... Neha- I dont have anything against her but seriously... she didnt deserve a 24 it was not a safe performance.... but like I said it looks planned... they are trying to keep the contestants strategically... Next week Neha might be the one eliminated

Go to top