Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

how would u feel...

-milli- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
how would u feel if u were sindoora? i mean you had gone to the trouble of killing ur brother n his wife....n just when u thought u were safe..they come back again 😆 ðŸ˜† i was just wondering about it when sin saw amar for the first time 😳 lolz if i were her id feel so angry 😆 but serves her right 😉 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyankat thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lolz, what a random yet cool topic 😆
hmmm lets see if i was sin and that happened to me!! i would be freaked out and gone mad by now i would kill them again and again until i'm dead so they cant take revenge on me again!! 😈 ...
to me sin is already kinda mad 😆
-milli- thumbnail
^lolz i think i would kill them over n over again aswell 😆 and next week sin will prob find out that amar came back 😆 😆 even after she buried him!...lolz id love to c her reaction 😉 Edited by -milli- - 15 years ago
divyankat thumbnail
i knw rite!!she would totally freak 😆
me2...btw i'm Lima 😛
SK_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
would do what sindoora is doing 😆
divyankat thumbnail
in the first place...no^^ 😆 😉
Siddhi_ thumbnail
If I was Sindoora then I would be freaked out and kind of scared inside but then make a plan of killing them again..
sabm786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if i was sindoora i wud be really really really angry to see them alive again after all that hard work..lolz.. but im not sindoora...so im reallllllllyyyyyyyy happyyyyyyyyy that they are here..lolz
SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm..if I were Sin..I would have been really freaked out and then I would've thought I was a loser 😆 and I would've given up but then my evil and psychotic mind would've made plan after foolish plan until I died 😆
-milli- thumbnail

Originally posted by: BMTDian

i knw rite!!she would totally freak 😆
me2...btw i'm Lima 😛

hi Lima 😃 nice to meet u....im milli 😳