•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
how would u feel if u were sindoora? i mean you had gone to the trouble of killing ur brother n his wife....n just when u thought u were safe..they come back again 😆 ðŸ˜† i was just wondering about it when sin saw amar for the first time 😳 lolz if i were her id feel so angry 😆 but serves her right 😉 
lolz, what a random yet cool topic 😆
hmmm lets see if i was sin and that happened to me!! i would be freaked out and gone mad by now i would kill them again and again until i'm dead so they cant take revenge on me again!! 😈 ...
to me sin is already kinda mad 😆
^lolz i think i would kill them over n over again aswell 😆 and next week sin will prob find out that amar came back 😆 😆 even after she buried him!...lolz id love to c her reaction 😉 Edited by -milli- - 15 years ago
i knw rite!!she would totally freak 😆
me2...btw i'm Lima 😛
would do what sindoora is doing 😆
in the first place...no^^ 😆 😉
If I was Sindoora then I would be freaked out and kind of scared inside but then make a plan of killing them again..
if i was sindoora i wud be really really really angry to see them alive again after all that hard work..lolz.. but im not sindoora...so im reallllllllyyyyyyyy happyyyyyyyyy that they are here..lolz
Hmmm..if I were Sin..I would have been really freaked out and then I would've thought I was a loser 😆 and I would've given up but then my evil and psychotic mind would've made plan after foolish plan until I died 😆

Originally posted by BMTDian

i knw rite!!she would totally freak 😆
me2...btw i'm Lima 😛

hi Lima 😃 nice to meet u....im milli 😳