Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

DIVYA’S DRESSES (Page 3)

SK_ji Goldie
SK_ji
SK_ji

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra anand

Originally posted by Little SK

i think last time when i saw her in the serial she was wearing shalwaar kameez, but her hips were looking to fat, i know u people would not like to hear it but its treu she was looking a bit fatty
first when she entered as divya she was very smart and she was wearing western clothes, there i liked her very much. and then after some days she has gained some weights thats why i thought she is looking fatter now ... but i think if she was smart she would look better in shalwaar kameez, because i saw her also a pic of few months earlear i think when she was wearing shalwaar kameez in real life there she was looking very pretty ,

but phir bhi i think she is very good looking, she has a very decent and nice face..

yeah she has put on some weight around the stomach and hips but I think,the zee canteen food has too much oil.LOL

you're riteLOL who knowsss???kya bataa shayad tum sahi kehrahi hoWink

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chitra anand

i think last time when i saw her in the serial she was wearing shalwaar kameez, but her hips were looking to fat, i know u people would not like to hear it but its treu she was looking a bit fatty
first when she entered as divya she was very smart and she was wearing western clothes, there i liked her very much. and then after some days she has gained some weights thats why i thought she is looking fatter now ... but i think if she was smart she would look better in shalwaar kameez, because i saw her also a pic of few months earlear i think when she was wearing shalwaar kameez in real life there she was looking very pretty ,

but phir bhi i think she is very good looking, she has a very decent and nice face..

yeah she has put on some weight around the stomach and hips but I think,the zee canteen food has too much oil.LOL

you're riteLOL who knowsss???kya bataa shayad tum sahi kehrahi hoWink

or it may be a sign of prosperity LOL

smooth21 Newbie
smooth21
smooth21

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
the whole reason for the rebirth/leap was that SV can be shown in younger and hip characters. I have say that Divya's clothes are becoming more like Vidya's. Why can't she wear jeans and t-shirt and why she is not challenging Sin??? The creative team has lost a golden opportunity and gone back to the same old track which is very sad. Thumbs Down
sweet_dreams22 IF-Dazzler
sweet_dreams22
sweet_dreams22

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 5:38am | IP Logged
i mean vidya or i shud say divyanka looks pretty in anything she wears but u nie in de zee carnival she was wearing this blue mini cardi and jeans she looked soooo cute nd i was lyk you look pretty she was lyk thnks....but yh she rilly looked pretty then nd she does still look pretty i rilly lyk her face its sooo sweet to look at!

Go to top