Ramu finds Ekta sexy

rosewood104 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Ramu finds Ekta sexy

But Ram Gopal Varma is too intimidated to ask the queen of soaps out on a date

I'm too sexy for ramu! Ekta Kapoor

Ram Gopal Varma loves to make shocking confessions but his latest one has us really stumped! RGV says he finds Ekta Kapoor very hot and feels like a tongue-tied schoolboy in front of her. 

It started soon after producer Ekta sent him a blank cheque after  seeing the promos of Sarkar Raj. Ramu laughs, "Let me clarify that Ekta didn't give me a blank cheque but offered me one. That was her way of showing how much she trusts me."

My idea of sexiness

The gesture excited Ramu, "I have always been a great admirer of Ekta. The fact that she's a young entrepreneur, her achievements in the television industry, her attitude and strong character has always been admirable but above it all, I think she's very sexy! She fits into my concept of sexiness."

And what's that? Ramu says, "My description of sexy is anybody who is strong, intelligent and has got an attitude. Real sexiness is more about personality, than physical sexiness. Strength of character, one's own individuality and doing exactly what she wants to do. In all that, Ekta fits the bill."

Any chances of the filmmaker asking the soap queen out? Both being single and  available? Ramu says, "Thanks but that's not on the agenda. I feel intimidated by Ekta.

I like the fact that here's this beautiful, young woman talking business, money and shares very much. I find that very attractive but being with someone as strong as her would reduce me to feeling like the maid of the house."

cheers

resh

mus say.......wata choice Ramu.......😉😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago