Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na

Astha a doubting wife--shub rocks

ZAYEENA thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Astha is a doubting wife--- shubh astha marriage has no power

Shubh is a real nice guy in my opinion. Astha is a doubting wife. I didn't like the way she is running her relationship.

Marriage is abt trust/ faith. Astha shud have handled her marriage in a matured way.

Jaisa Dil  waisa bhesh--- shame on you.Astha ---Her behaviour reveals her insecured personality.

She  needs to believe & have faith in herself / hubby & marriage.

This marriage is destroyed 100 %. Poor Shubh don't forgive astha...ever.. LET HER WALK  AWAY WITH SWAYAM.

Even if shubh is keeping a secret -- Astha's actions are not exactly pleasing or mahaan...defying inlaws or hubby. Troubled woman.

Edited by ZAYEENA - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flowertot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi ! I don't think that's fair 2 say ,any one in aastha's position would suspect their husband ,First d lies then sleeping tablet don't u think she has d reason 2 suspect shubh ,even though he is forced 2 do all these things ,don't u think he should trust aastha and tell her.The table can b easily turned on shubh if 2 talk about trust and faith.

I just luv their jodi!
Shubh and Aastha jodi rocks and hopefully once d raaz is out all d misunderstanding gets cleared.

Edited by flowertot - 15 years ago
Shital17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i believe tat astha has reason to doubt shubh.. i mean she does see him in the middle of the night talkin to some chick....and on top of tat he's hiding something...something BIG lol but i think that there wud be problem if she didnt doubt....
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont blame aastha for doubting her husband. any wife wud become suspicious if she sees him with another woman in the middle of the night and then lying to her that he went for walk.
and talking about trust....how come shubh doesnt share all his secrets with aastha? doesnt he trust her that she will understand everything.
eshasrk thumbnail
Well I think everyone who would be in Aastha's place would react the same way as she is doing and I don't blame her for that, coz Shubh has lied several times to her and she knows abt it, so who wouldn't doubt ...... And talking about trust , indeed marriage is all about love and trust, so how come that doesn't apply for Shubh, coz Shubh is the one who is keeping this secret from his wife in the 1st place...........
animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i dun agree wth u zayeena at all i mean comon anyone would doubt like aastha if her husband behaves in suhc a way giving all doubting hints indirectly or directly i mean its nt fair 2 say dat...and i agree wth wat otehr saidd
amarjibon_tumi thumbnail
i think that..its no one is fault the sitution...u see shubh tells not to hide anything den why dose he do itt..and of course she willl have doubt to fact that why is hiding stuff from her..and hes ignoring her...but i think that ashtha is doing that right thing....but i doo love shubh and hes very sexyy..why he got to be the villan
pragatis_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think shes slow
cause who would go in teesri manzil by themselve
shes hiding wat she suspects 4rm shubh
if i was astha i would be strait up and i'll be like "wats the raaz?"
she needs 2 eavesdrop more often
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: flowertot

Hi ! I don't think that's fair 2 say ,any one in aastha's position would suspect their husband ,First d lies then sleeping tablet don't u think she has d reason 2 suspect shubh ,even though he is forced 2 do all these things ,don't u think he should trust aastha and tell her.The table can b easily turned on shubh if 2 talk about trust and faith.

I just luv their jodi!
Shubh and Aastha jodi rocks and hopefully once d raaz is out all d misunderstanding gets cleared.

i feel exactly the same

ZAYEENA thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragatis_1234

i think shes slow
cause who would go in teesri manzil by themselve
shes hiding wat she suspects 4rm shubh
if i was astha i would be strait up and i'll be like "wats the raaz?"
she needs 2 eavesdrop more often

Yep Pragatis thatz my style too, I'll ask him strait watz goin on after all he's your husband not a stranger, instead sneaking around inlaws / hubby doing 1000' drama.....yew nasty style....only insecured wives will act like that.😆 eaves dropping bad manners.