Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na
Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na

Astha a doubting wife--shub rocks

ZAYEENA Senior Member
ZAYEENA
ZAYEENA

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

Astha is a doubting wife--- shubh astha marriage has no power

Shubh is a real nice guy in my opinion. Astha is a doubting wife. I didn't like the way she is running her relationship.

Marriage is abt trust/ faith. Astha shud have handled her marriage in a matured way.

Jaisa Dil  waisa bhesh--- shame on you.Astha ---Her behaviour reveals her insecured personality.

She  needs to believe & have faith in herself / hubby & marriage.

This marriage is destroyed 100 %. Poor Shubh don't forgive astha...ever.. LET HER WALK  AWAY WITH SWAYAM.

Even if shubh is keeping a secret -- Astha's actions are not exactly pleasing or mahaan...defying inlaws or hubby. Troubled woman.

Edited by ZAYEENA - 09 May 2008 at 5:59pm

flowertot Goldie
flowertot
flowertot

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

Hi ! I don't think that's fair 2 say ,any one in aastha's position would suspect their husband ,First d lies then sleeping tablet don't u think she has d reason 2 suspect shubh ,even though he is forced 2 do all these things ,don't u think he should trust aastha and tell her.The table can b easily turned on shubh if 2 talk about trust and faith.

I just luv their jodi!
Shubh and Aastha jodi rocks and hopefully once d raaz is out all d misunderstanding gets cleared.

Edited by flowertot - 09 May 2008 at 7:42pm
ejaz*s babe Senior Member
ejaz*s babe
ejaz*s babe

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 12:14am | IP Logged
well i believe tat astha has reason to doubt shubh.. i mean she does see him in the middle of the night talkin to some chick....and on top of tat he's hiding something...something BIG lol but i think that there wud be problem if she didnt doubt....
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:26am | IP Logged
i dont blame aastha for doubting her husband. any wife wud become suspicious if she sees him with another woman in the middle of the night and then lying to her that he went for walk.
and talking about trust....how come shubh doesnt share all his secrets with aastha? doesnt he trust her that she will understand everything.
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Well I think everyone who would be in Aastha's place would react the same way as she is doing and I don't blame her for that, coz Shubh has lied several times to her and she knows abt it, so who wouldn't doubt ...... And talking about trust , indeed marriage is all about love and trust, so how come that doesn't apply for Shubh, coz Shubh is the one who is keeping this secret from his wife in the 1st place...........
animateash IF-Rockerz
animateash
animateash

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 7:52am | IP Logged
i dun agree wth u zayeena at all i mean comon anyone would doubt like aastha if her husband behaves in suhc a way giving all doubting hints indirectly or directly i mean its nt fair 2 say dat...and i agree wth wat otehr saidd
amarjibon_tumi Senior Member
amarjibon_tumi
amarjibon_tumi

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
i think that..its no one is fault the sitution...u see shubh tells not to hide anything den why dose he do itt..and of course she willl have doubt to fact that why is hiding stuff from her..and hes ignoring her...but i think that ashtha is doing that right thing....but i doo love shubh and hes very sexyy..why he got to be the villan
pragatis_1234 Goldie
pragatis_1234
pragatis_1234

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
i think shes slow
cause who would go in teesri manzil by themselve
shes hiding wat she suspects 4rm shubh
if i was astha i would be strait up and i'll be like "wats the raaz?"
she needs 2 eavesdrop more often

Go to top