Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF : RanKan Love? Part20 - 9/7/08 Pg29 (Page 5)

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desaigirl101

this is my first ff so i hope u guys like it

FF : Rankan love?

Everyone says the your heart grows bigger and bigger as the true love you meet is always by u and when they disappear for some time your heart is just waiting for that special person to come back.  The true meaning of love may cause u to sacrifice for their happiness,make them smile,and always try to concentatae on that person. To not leave your love is for your love not to leave you.

Ranbir is 21 a college student in india and trying to get his degree in business. He has a couple of friends. Lots of girls like him. He is rude to girls and thinks that nothing will stop him until his is a true buissnessman not even if he finds someone he likes. Its his starting of the 3rd year in college for him. Ranbir is a rich guy becuz of his mother and father. His father died when he was only 14 and his mom his malika but she is loving caring and wants the best for her son.

Kanya is 20 also a college student in india and trying to get her degree in buisnees. She is sweet and kind to everyone except for people who are rude to her. She is also in the 3rd year in college and for the first time feels so much confident in herself. Kanya is a hard working girl but still finds time  to hang out with her friends.       

Payal : kanya's best friend (P)

Kajol : one of kanya's close friend (K)

Akshay: ranbir's best friend (A)

Sameer: another close friend of Ranbir (S)

Rohit : likes kanya a lot (R)         &am p;nb sp;

..................So this is like the intro i will be updating soon......... i want to see how some of you will say.........pleaz tell me wat u think         & amp; nbsp;        

in red color i just love it ..just loved it what u said omg it

soo touching ..u make me cry yaar ..i wil read next part later..Big smile

diya219 Senior Member
diya219
diya219

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
hey i just read the whole story,nice i really like the way they r fighting,plez continue soon
sravz23 Senior Member
sravz23
sravz23

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
loved all the parts
punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
great update
continue soon!
sravz23 Senior Member
sravz23
sravz23

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
update soon
KC294 IF-Dazzler
KC294
KC294

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 8:08am | IP Logged
rankan in a room... alone...
kya dono ko marne ka irada hai kya? LOL LOL LOL
pls continue soon
desaigirl101 IF-Dazzler
desaigirl101
desaigirl101

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Recap: Ranbir and Kanya fight. Their friends are annoyed of them and tell Ranbir and Kanya that they will be left alone in a dorm room. While everyone is out.Kanya sees ranbir sitting on the couch.

Part 5

Kanya sits on the same couch as ranbir but on the other side(think of it a normal long couch...Kanya at the right side and Ranbir at the left). Ranbir sees Kanya watching tv. They both dont say a word. Kanya breaks the silence.

Kanya : Wow mey ne nee socha tha tum itne quiet chai. Why u dont want to fight with me Mr. Ranbir Nanda. Isnt that ur nature. Why dont u say something.!!??

Ranbir: I am not in the mood to. Ok. You got that. Now let me watch some tv thats the only thing to do .....well i could talk to u but its a waiste of my time.

Kanya could see ranbir was mad so she shut up and just sat there and watched the criket game for half and hour.

Kanya: Ranbir i dont know u that well but is there anything wrong. Its not my business but is there?Ranbir?
(kanya said in a sweet and concerned way)

Rabir: Well...no nothing....why would u care?

Kanya: Well.....i dont know.....its just i havent seen u so sad

Ranbir: I didnt thought cared about my feelings...bloody chipkali

Kanya: I dont (in a icy tone) Now go back to watching ur criket game or whatever.

Kanya just walked away and slammed her bedroom door. Ranbir was left smiling.

Ranbir: (thinking) Why am i smiling....is it becuz she cared if was sad or not....Why do i care she is just my blooddy chipkali.....wait MY....how the hell did she become my bloody chipkali....oh god....i dont even give a dam about her.

Kanya: (thinking) He is such an idoit.... i just asked if he felt well becuz he looked sad...and he calls me chipkali....why should i care about his feelings....idoit cha.....saaaand chai.

Kanya was walking around her room while thinking trying to find something to throw at him ...not too heavy and not to soft....lost in her thoughts she bumped into her cabinet really hard and two trophies fell down and hit her foot (believe its a really big trophies).

Kanya: Shouted....Ouch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Owwwwwwwwww!!!.......OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Ranbir came running into her room to see wat happened.

Ranbir: Kanya wat happend?

Kanya: Ranbir!!!Wat do u think happend i got hurt on my foot......(in a whining crying form:)And it hurts a lot the big 2 trophies fell on me.....Ranbir it hurts!!!!

She tries going to her bed but is limping.Ranbir lifts Kanya up and lays her on the sofa instead.

Ranbir: Kanya u stay and watch some tv and i will get some ice. Dont even dare to move!!!Got it?!!!

Kanya: Ok ranbir.

Ranbir returns with an ice pack and a blanket and some popcorn and treats for Kanya.

Kanya: Ranbir why did u have to do this...all u had to do is bring me a ice pack?!!!

Ranbir: (in a cute & innocent tone) I know ur going to get bored and hungry so here. No let me see ur foot.

Ranbir takes off kanya's sock and sees a big red spot on it.Kanya is staring at Ranbir thnking....why is ranbir doing all this...for the first time being sweet.

Ranbir notices Kanya staring at him with a sweet smile on her face.

Ranbir: Kanya are u alright?

Kanya: Ya

Ranbir: Kanya ur foot is pratically all red.

Kanya: What?!!!!

Ranbir places the icepack on Kanya's foot. Kanya starts to scream .

Ranbir: Oy tum kem scream kari?

Kanya: Bhot dookay

Ranbir held Kanya's hand and said: everything is going to be alright. I am here to take care of you and ur foot.

Kanya put her hand on top of his.

Kanya: Thank u Ranbir tum mujhe help kiya. When if first met u i thought u were mean and selfish but ur kind of sweet. But still a saand

Ranbir: Hey all becuz i helped u doesnt mean that i am going to be nice to u. The only reason i did this is becuz if everyone saw this they would blame it on me. So dont even try thinking that our arguments and hatred is over chipkali Kanya.

Kanya: Watever but i just wanted to say thank you

Ranbir: Well, ur welcome chipkali.

It was about 1:30 A.M. and Ranbir was still awake he was on the other couch sitting when he saw Kanya was shivering. He looked for another blanket and placed on Kanya.

Ranbir : thinking....Wow first time ever she looks cute....wat r u thinking.....ranbir nanda will never like these bloody chipkali type girls.....i havee to keep my mind on my college work.....instead of Kanya.

He went back to sleeping on the couch. He would of slept in one of the bedrooms but it wouldnt be fair leaving Kanya alone.

It was about 4:30 A.M. when the girls came. The boys went back to the dorm Everyone was wiped out. They forget that ranbir was still here so they went straight to bed.

Wat will happen when morning coes and Ranbir and Kanya wake up?
Embarrassed
P.S.: Leave lots of comments.....and i mean lots
I want to hear either positve or negative comments.

KC294 IF-Dazzler
KC294
KC294

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
wow...
lovely scene...
pls continue soon

Go to top