Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF : RanKan Love? Part20 - 9/7/08 Pg29 (Page 10)

janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 11:10am | IP Logged
hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

sweet cherry IF-Rockerz
sweet cherry
sweet cherry

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
omg dat was a cute scene
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue Smile
desaigirl101 IF-Dazzler
desaigirl101
desaigirl101

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Guys I am not going to continue until I have some more comments!!!!!
desaigirl101 IF-Dazzler
desaigirl101
desaigirl101

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Recap: They figure out Ranbir & Kanya were faking and wanted to get revenge. They all go to the chill out area in the College to hang out. A guy accidently spills coffee on Kanya and Rohit gets mad. They go to the girl's dorm to watch a scary movie without Rohit. Kanya looks cute. They watch a scary movie and she is so scared that she jumps into Ranbir's arms. Now Ranbir is holding Kanya lightly caressing her hair while Kanya is tightly hugging Ranbir. While not even noticing what had just happened.

Part 8
Ranbir: Kanya……lift your head.

Kanya shook her head.

Ranbir: Kanya….. (He lifted Kanya's head up with his two fingers placed on her chin)…look the movie's over; you don't have to be scared now. You could have told us that you didn't like scary movies.

Kanya: Ranbir I wasn't scared. I watch scary movies all the time. For your information.

Ranbir: Ya sure u weren't scared at all.

Kanya: I wasn't!!!!!!!

Ranbir: than why did you jump onto my lap and hug me…….

Kanya: BECAUSE!

Ranbir: Because what……

Kanya: Because Ranbir!!!!!!!

Ranbir: Kanya tum joot bhot bolti hai.

Kanya: Fine Ranbir I was scared.

Ranbir: That's okay daarfoek (scared-ey cats)are like that.

Kanya: Ranbir tum bhot saaaand hai.

Ranbir: KYA!!

Kanya: Tum ek bina halewali gorilla hai. Meri ek friend ki friend ha – he is a new director and mey unsi keti choo that if he needs a King Kong type of man for any movie …..than I will inform him that I know someone like him….YOU!

Ranbir: What you 2 by 2 lizard.

Kanya: What!!!!!You are the biggest moron in the world and an clueless one at that.

Ranbir: You are like saying that you are that you are the greatest and smartest person in the world. You are nothing compared to Great…….you are more like a janwaar.

Kanya: Idoit! You shut up!

Ranbir: No,atleast get off me! I know you are enjoying the sexiest man on campus but I don't want your idiotic and smelly germs on me.

Kanya: Oh, like I really wanted to be by a smelly and ugly garbage man like you!!! Disgusting!

Ranbir: Than move.
Kanya: I am!

Kanya got up and so did Ranbir. Kanya got so angry that she took a a big cup of water that laid on the table and she poured it all on Ranbir and also spilled all the popcorn on him too! He got really bad. Kanya and Ranbir were now facing each other with anger. While everyone was shocked at what happened.

Ranbir: Mey tumshi chorungai nahi. Watch what will happen next sweetheart. (still angry) Did your mother teach you how to treat someone with a little respect.

Kanya's eyes started to form tears.
Kanya: Saand!

Ranbir: You watch!

Kanya: I am not scared of you! (still with tears in her eyes)

Ranbir started to walk to up to Kanya until she hit the wall. She had a scared look in her eyes while Ranbir just came closer and closer to her just staring away. He put his hands on the walls so Kanya couldn't move anywhere.

Ranbir: Are you scared of me now.

Kanya: Ranbir let me go! (still with tears in her eyes)

Ranbir: Just answer my question.

Just then Kanya managed to get out of Ranbir's and she then ran away to her room and slammed the door. Ranbir just watched her run away and headed back where the others were.

Sameer: Good Job Ranbir…….why do you have to make everyone upset……she is just a girl.

Akshay: Ya I didn't expect that from you. Dude you better go say sorry.

Ranbir: Why should I say sorry did you see what she did to me. She spilled icy cold water on me and you guys don't say anything….you just take her side.

Akshay: Ranbir she is our friend and so are you…..but you can't act that way toward Kanya……dude you can't speak that way to a girl or do that……now go say sorry.

Ranbir: I get what you mean I will say sorry but only for you guys.
Sameer: OK Ranbir now go.

Ranbir heads to Kanya's room. He opens the door to take a peak of what she is doing. He saw Kanya looking outside the small window at the sky . Ranbir came in the room and closed the door. Kanya noticed the door being closed. She turned around and didn't have a happy look on her face.

Kanya: What do you want…..did you come here to insult me more……she looked at him and then faced the window again. Ranbir came closer to her. He touched her shoulder which made her turn around.

Ranbir: Kanya I am really sorry…..please forgive me! (Ranbir saw Kanya with a million tears drops pouring down her cheek and he didn't know what to do)

Kanya: No Ranbir! I thought we were friends but I guess we aren't. We agreed that we would kid around making fun of each other. But you went too far Ranbir. I will never forgive you!.....she turned around again to look at the sky.

Ranbir: But Kanya…….

Kanya: No Ranbir just go!!!!I don't want to see you!

Ranbir left the room not knowing why she had tears in her eyes. He left for his dorm and so did Akshay and Sameer.

At the guy's dorm room:

Ranbir: hey guys do you know why Kanya was crying?

Sameer: Ranbir, Kajol told us that Kanya's mom passed away 2 years back. That's why she had tears in her eyes when you mentioned her mom.
Ranbir: Seriously?

Akshay: Ya.

Ranbir: oh I didn't know. She still hasn't forgiven me. Now I feel really bad. Guys what should I do.

Sameer: Hey Ranbir this is between you and Kanya. You think about it. Its your girlfriend....remember?

Ranbir: You guys are no help.

Akshay: Well you hurt her and made her angry so this is your fault.

Ranbir: That is true. I will think of something.

Akshay: Well we should go to bed we have our first class tomorrow and we sure don't want to be late. So, goodnight guys.

Ranbir: Good Night!

Sameeer: Good Night!

So this is my update.
What did you guys think?
Please leave positive or negative comments.
At least leave 10 comments. Pleaz!
Sallu- IF-Dazzler
Sallu-
Sallu-

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
hello..................well i loved every word awesomeClapClap
thu bi bohod chalak hogayi hain....aab comments bhi limit lagathi hain!AngryAngry  lolz!
continue sooooooon!

Edited by princez-preciou - 11 June 2008 at 4:05pm
punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
great update
plz continue soon!
stars_shine* IF-Dazzler
stars_shine*
stars_shine*

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 4:49pm | IP Logged