Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat (Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat)

India-Forums

(Jan 7th upd)A Few Words of Love FF prt16-pg17 (Page 7)

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 24 October 2008 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Tashmin,

Hon, as much as I love the fact that you have updated again...

...I am lost!! because you stopped at the good bit again!!!

For the sake of my sanity...please update with the next part soon..

Pressure?  Too right!!!  Get to it girl!

(Please Embarrassed)

belissima Senior Member
belissima
belissima

Posted: 24 October 2008 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Wow Tashmin ... i am floored Big smileDay Dreaming

But why do you always have to end at the most crucial moment ConfusedConfused ???? !!!!!

Your sense of suspense is worse than the tricks that those serial people play on us - wide eyed ...Day Dreaming ... drooling viewers  - on Thursday evenings when they leave us all dangling and tearing out our hairs over the weekend. I have already gone quiet bald from the excercise .. now don't you add to misery AngryAngry.  UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!
Silvergirl Senior Member
Silvergirl
Silvergirl

Posted: 25 October 2008 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

brilliant tasmin, just caught up and waiting for the next part. please don't keep us waiting too long!

dunia IF-Rockerz
dunia
dunia

Posted: 25 October 2008 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
wow tash good one thnx for updateing the FF. :)
bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 27 October 2008 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
What the hell happened to her to scare her to this extent?  Yudi's anger at the unknown situation startled him. He was not prone to intense anger, yet now, he wanted to hurt someone, or something…and for who? For her…he wanted to be her avenger, he wanted to be her protector, he wanted to be her savior, he wanted to fight for her…he wanted to be HERS.

He slowly eased away from her, but kept his arms around her, she kept her face down, he gently lifted it up, she refused to meet his eyes. He let her.
"I know something happened…you don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but I want you to know that I am here. For you. Understand?"

perfact word used to describe their feelings

excellent tashnim love this and yaar you stopped at really crucial point please update soon................

loving it bit by bit
Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

Posted: 27 October 2008 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Tashmin, loved both your parts. Please update soon now, as it is your habit to stop the part at the most crucial moment, making us ask for more desperately. Wink

By the way, I really love the way you write down the emotions going on in YuRa's mind. Keep up the good work. Thumbs Up
ruksm Senior Member
ruksm
ruksm

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Tashmin, really very good..Please try n post the next update ASAP..Thumbs Up

LoveStruck21 Goldie
LoveStruck21
LoveStruck21

Posted: 02 November 2008 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Ok. Sorry.
I know a few of you girls were cursing me silly when I didn't come around to update…but…I'm here now!
You know what they say, patience is something something blah blah blah…
LoL…
I was just super busy, Halloween, School, Work, Parties…ect ect..the list goes on…

Ok Anu? Kush?

Anyway…where was I…

Yudisther was looking down at his cell phone, searching for the Electricians number,  Rudr utilized the few moments he had, to quickly cover his head with a towel.
    Yudisther's head shot up, split seconds after Ruder covered his flour ridden hair..
    "Yes, Rudr, we must go down to the village. Get dressed, and meet me downstairs" Yudisther looked at him for a while, strange, Rudr was never the type to put a towel on his head after taking a shower. Odd.
    "Jee Bhaiya" Ruder hesitantly uttered.
    Yudisther gave a positive nod, and turned away.
    Rudr breathed a sigh of relief, Yudishter didn't notice the flour, and if he did, Rudr knew his brother was intelligent enough to connect the dots.
    "Dammit, now I have less then ten minutes to wash this muck out!" Rudr angrily shut the door.

"Rani!" Bhanumati was screeching her name again.
'If she decided to scream any louder, everyone will have broken ear drums" one of the other maids whispered in Rani's ears.
Rani grudgingly went towards Bhanumati's room.
Bhanumati gave her a glare.
"Kunwar Yudisther and Rudr are going down to the village, Choti Rani told me that I must send two servants with them, to serve them food and what not. Their trip will take the whole day. You will go."
Rani was shell shocked. Oh god. Oh god, oh god oh god…..
Rudr.
Yudisther.
Oh god.
Rani was negatively nodding her head, she wished she could say something, about what happened…
"STOP THAT! I don't care if you don't want to go. You will make sure they get their lunch, make sure they stay attended to. Now go! Make lunch, pack it and go!"
Rani gave a dejected nod.
She was immensely nervous now. To be in the same car with Kunwar Yudisther, as well Rudr. It was like being stuck between heaven and hell.

Yudisther bent down to touch his fathers feet, Rudr did the same.
'Jeetai Raho"
"Boy's, I am sending two servants with you, in case you need anything, just ask them. They are already in the car."
"Theek hai Choti maa"
"Thanks mom"

Rani huddled inside the back of the jeep, she covered her head with her duppata, and hugged her knees to her chest. She knew she could not hide for long, but the longer the Kunwar's remained in the dark about her presence, the better.
She heard them open the door. She froze.
"Ok, so Rudr, you know what you must do? You will have to go talk to the head villager, and ask him all the details about the electricity, meanwhile, I will check the fuse's in the homes. I think the both of us should then meet with the electrician if  things don't look good." Yudi said, his voice full of authority.

Rudr hated taking orders from him. He always had to sound so damn, KNOWING. It made Rudr feel like scum…"I know how to take on responsibility too" Rudr said in his head.

"Jee bhaiya"

It had been at least an hour that they were on the road, and either of them still did not know about Rani's presence, they were engrossed in talking about the village issues.
"Suniye?" Yudisther called out to one of the servants sitting in the back.
"Jee Kunwarjee" one replied.
"May I have some water please"
"Jee Kunwarjee"
Rani was the one who had the water. The servant looked at her. Her hand was shaking as she poured the water into the cup.
Her hand was so unsteady that she even spilled some, the other servant tsked under his tongue.  
"What the hell, do it right" He whispered to her.
She gave the cup to the servant,
"NO, you do it. Damn lazy." he said in a condescending tone.

Rani slowly brought the cup forward, she made sure to keep her face turned away.
Yudisther saw the cup, he took one hand off the steering wheel, and reached for it, his thumb brushed her fingers, and he felt a sizzle run through his body. His heart started beating faster.
He quickly looked into his rear view mirror.
The girl had her face turned away, and it was covered with the duppata.
He sighed, and drank.
It was Rani. He didn't need to see her face to figure that out.
" I guess this trip won't be all work. A little play I will incorporate" He said in his head, and smiled.

They finally made it to the village. Rani knew she will not be able to keep herself hidden any longer.
'Rani, don't get scared. He will not be able to do anything amidst all these people, and his brother. Your safe" She kept telling her safe over and over.
She realized that getting off the jeep was harder then getting on. She didn't know how to maneuver while she was holding  the lunch tin.
Two hands suddenly grabbed her waist.

She looked down into his upturned face.
He was smiling.
She was ready to cry.
Not from fear, but from joy.
It wasn't Rudr.
Thank god.

"Well, so you decided to join me?" Yudisther playfully teased her as he lifted her up off the jeep, he made sure to keep her body very close to his as she descended to the ground.
"Don't you eat? Your to light."
She didn't even realize what had happened. She didn't realize that he had just let her body slowly slide down his. She didn't realize that she was standing on the ground. She just kept looking at his face.

"Don't stare. Its rude" He laughingly said, and rubbed his thumb across her cheek.
He walked away.
Just like that.
"Dammit Rani, good job. You just made a complete fool of yourself." She thought in her head.
She sighed.

"Shit." Rudr  witnessed it all. He saw his brother possessively lay his hands on her waist, and help her to the ground off the jeep. He saw how adoringly he looked at her and smiled, he also saw the awe in her face.
"Shit"

Rani felt carefree after a very long time. Rudr was about his business, Yudisther was away attending to his. She was left alone, she brought a blanket and spread it under a tree. It would be at least two to three hours until either Kunwar returned to eat. Thank god. Some peace of mind for her.
She decided she would take a nap.

"Eh, Birju, voh dhekh!"
 Birju looked up.
"Kya?"
"Voh, ladki, I have never seen her here before."
Birju looked up, he knew all the girls in the village, he couldn't have either of them, or the village folks would kill him.
"Nahi, she is not from here. Chalo"
He made his way over to the girl, she was sleeping her hands tucked underneath her head. Damn, she was cute. He could do what ever he wanted with her, because he knew she didn't belong here and didn't have anyone here.
The Kunwar's were here though, so he would have to wait until they were gone.
"Eh, Chandu, isku utha, aur mere 'voh' kamre main le ja."
Chandu was a big man, and picking up a scrap of a thing like this girl was nothing.

Rani's eyes shot open as soon as she felt someone put their hand over her mouth. She didn't know what was going on. She kicked. She tried to claw at the man carrying her, but he had tied her hands. This wasn't Rudr. Rudr was not this big.
Oh my god.
What was happening.
She felt her self get dumped onto the hard floor, her body thumped onto the ground, she moaned. Her elbow started to bleed.
Her eyes started to water.
Her heart started to pound.
Her dreams started to shatter.
Her body started to numb.
Her mind started to ponder.
Her soul started to scream : Kunwar Jee.

Go to top