Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat (Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat)

India-Forums

(Jan 7th upd)A Few Words of Love FF prt16-pg17 (Page 5)

Nellydoll Newbie
Nellydoll
Nellydoll

Posted: 25 September 2008 at 7:04am | IP Logged
plain excellent... waiting for the next part

LoveStruck21 Goldie
LoveStruck21
LoveStruck21

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Hello My Lovlies!

Ok, I was so caught up with everything, that I forgot to update this! Sorry! I was so happy about NB, and Kanjali, and RKAB and stuff that was going on in my life that my FF totally took the backseat.
So, don't get mad get glad..LoL.

(OH and Anvi thank you so much for reminding me, and waiting for it. Its always nice to know you have a few die hard readers. Love you babe!)

She felt her tears fall as she ran to her room. She knew she should never have let her heart get meddled into this. Her girlish dreams wouldn't allow it though. She wanted to feel loved. She wanted to feel as though there was nothing wrong with her. She wanted to know that there was someone here to protect her. She wanted to be able to smile, and laugh, and cry in someone's arms.

Rani shut the door when she made it to her room, and collapsed on her bed. She wasn't crying because he rejected her, but she was crying out of self pity. She wished she was normal. Oh how she wished she could talk, utter a few words, recite a few lines of some smartass poetry. Reveal to him that she was poor, but intelligent. She wanted to do so much.

She just heaved sobs as time passed.

Yudi felt like he had just made one of the worst blunders in his life. He thought about his behavior a few minutes back, and regretted every action which he made, (more like every action he did not make).
'Dammit' he thought to himself. 'Why did I have to stand there dumbstruck, the poor girl probably thinks I find her inability to talk distasteful.'
Yudi was muttering to himself when Saksham came up behind him.
'Kunwar Jee?'
Yudi turned around sharply.
'Saksham! Thank god! I have made a very bad mistake, which I think, which I know, has hurt someone deeply'
'What could you have possibly done Kunwar Jee? You are not the type to hurt someone.'
'I thought the same thing, I have always made sure not to intionally hurt someone, but this time, it was an honest mistake'
Yudishter told Saksham every detail.
'Oh, Kunwar Jee, this is not good. The poor girl is probably already insecure about herself'
Yudishter heaved a sigh. He must mend his mistake before it was to late.

Rani decided that there was no use in crying. She was who she was, and there was no use in crying for who she was not. Why should she allow someone to break her down? Why should she shed tears for something she knew was not.
She got up, she wiped her tears away.
She must face her fate, be strong, do what needed to be done, and hopefully she would come to a conclusion about her life.

'She's mute?' Rudr asked his mother
'Yes, she is , I say we utilize her in such a way that Raja Sahab is forced to look down upon his own son.' Choti Rani smiled. It was as though god had sent Rani right into the devils den in order for her to let her mission fall through.
'What can you possibly manage to do with a mute girl mom? I mean really?'
'Oh, son, don't underestimate your mother. She can do quite a lot.'
Rudr was curious now. He wanted to see who this girl was that had his mother thinking her evil plans again.

Rani was walked down to the kitchen. She wasn't looking up, nor was she paying attention to her surroundings.

Rudr made his way out of his mothers room, he made his way back towards his own.

They both collided with each other.

'WHAT THE HELL GIRL! DHEKHAR NAHI CHAL SAKTA!'

Rani was dumbstruck. She didn't see him, nor he her, and their collision sent him reeling into a vase, shattering it into pieces.

He continued his rant.

'I don't freaking understand what kind of shitty people they hire in this house! Dammit. What do you have to say for yourself?!'

Rani gave herself a sad smile. If only she could say something.
Instead, she looked up with sorry eyes.
'What the hell? Either your to scared to talk, or your being stupid enough not to'
'RUDR!' Choti Rani shouted his name from her doorway.
Both Rudr and Rani looked towards her.
'Rudr, leave the girl alone, gongi hai bechari. She is new here, it was just a mistake'
Rani gave a wan smile towards Choti Rani.
Rudr looked down at Rani. He gave himself a little smile and thought to himself- 'Oh, well, not bad. Small, cute and mute'
Rudr walked away thinking a few vulgar thoughts.
'Go Rani, continue with what you were doing' Choti Rani said.

Yudisther saw her. She was making her way towards the kitchen, and sad look on her face.
How could he make her understand that he didn't care about her inability to speak, he just wanted to get to know her.
He ran to stand in front of her.
She looked up.
They both kept their eyes on each other, neither noticing Choti Rani standing on the stairwell.
Watching. Waiting.

Thanks for keeping up with this guys. Love ya!

Edited by tashmin - 09 October 2008 at 2:55am
bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 2:58am | IP Logged
oh dear it's really very nice.poor rani but i like the way she stood up and went ahead with her work without feeling self pity too m uch that's shows she is very confident.....

and just hate rudra and if he tries to hurt rani than don't spare him;.....and Cr..........nothing can happen for this lady
 tash excellent keep it.....and don't deprive us very long from excellent work of yours.....
Nisha_07 IF-Rockerz
Nisha_07
Nisha_07

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tashmin

She wanted to feel as though there was nothing wrong with her. She wanted to know that there was someone here to protect her. She wanted to be able to smile, and laugh, and cry in someone's arms.

From these lines alone you had me! Brilliant work Tashmin, don't make us wait too long for the next part.

I'm already hating Rudr.
Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tashmin

Oh how she wished she could talk, utter a few words, recite a few lines of some smartass poetry.
  Tashmin, I would pay good money to see Rani recite some 'smartass' poetry!

Originally posted by Tashmin

'I don't freaking understand what kind of shitty people they hire in this house!
  I'd pay even more good money to see Rudr use this kind of language!ROFL
dunia IF-Rockerz
dunia
dunia

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 4:39am | IP Logged
nice one tashhhhhh waiting for next partSmile
pinstripedshirt Senior Member
pinstripedshirt
pinstripedshirt

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 5:25am | IP Logged
hehehhehee!!!! super!!!!!!
js452 Goldie
js452
js452

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 7:41am | IP Logged
awww tashmin! very mice
u know i loved part 4....
when he found out she was mute...it really pulled on my heartstrings.....
and love the way he is trying to make her feel better
and as for rudr thinking vulgar thoughts of rani! idiot!!!
very gd part tashmin!! love it! xxx

Go to top