Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat (Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat)

India-Forums

(Jan 7th upd)A Few Words of Love FF prt16-pg17 (Page 16)

js452 Goldie
js452
js452

Posted: 18 November 2008 at 2:32am | IP Logged
oh my godd
sooo shweeet!! i love the bit where u said he felt empty before he met her...
awwwwwwwwwwwwww ! tashmin! it was great!!!!!!!
 and yep nisha i get what you mean about london park.. u wouldnt be burying ur toes into just cold grass thats for sure! blech! Deadxxxx

LoveStruck21 Goldie
LoveStruck21
LoveStruck21

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Wow, I have missed this place! Yet, I suppose the fact that we all have been deprived from new episodes has made this forum a little dull. Well, I hope to provide some entertainment during this boring time....also, thanks to all you guys, for reading this and making me come back to add to it. Its great that you like it, and I'm happy that you do.

Rani snuggled a little bit deeper into his embrace, and tightened her arms around his shoulders. This felt so right. It felt so perfect. It was her destiny, her desire, her heart her soul.....her very existence.

Yudi smiled. She was engulfing him with her joy, her purity, her freshness, her light scent, her beauty and most of all, her very self.

"Well, I assume you are happy to see me?" He asked jokingly..

Rani smiled and nodded her head between the hollow of his neck, he felt her smile against him. Felt her soft lips against his skin, curving upwards like the crescent moon against his neck.

She slowly detangled herself from him, but before he could utter a word, or even move, she grabbed his hand, and started pulling him towards the man made lake tucked away within the park.

It was a sparkling little lake, with goldfish and frogs, and water lilies floating about. She dragged him to a near by bench, and sat him down.

Yudi liked the idea of having Rani dictate his actions. She made him sit on the bench, and gestured with her head and her hands, that he not move from that spot.

Yudi put up his hands in defense "I won't even budge"

Rani nodded.

She went off towards the lake, he wondered what she was up to, but decided he would just sit on the bench and watch her.

She came back a few minuets later, her hand behind her back..he smiled up at her as she sat herself next to him.

She was smiling at him, and gestured that he look down with her eyes. She brought her hands forward, and within her small palms lay a small baby frog.

Yudi blanched.

He was not a big fan of frogs.

'Rani, did you really have to bring a frog? Frogs are so...so...slimy"

Rani nodded her head, and tenderly stroked the frogs head..

"No, that really is not that cute..."

Rani grabbed his finger and made him pet it, he snatched his finger away...

She looked up at him with a pouty face...

"Damn it" Yudi whispered..

He slowly brought his hand forwards, and stroked the frogs head...Rani smiled and looked up at him...the look on his face was so humerous! His lips were pinched, his brow was creased, and his nose was wrinkled, as if petting a tiny frog was the worst thing in his life. She started laughing so hard that she dropped the frog right into his lap.

Yudi jumped up, at least eight feet up into the air.

'JEESUS CHRIST"

Rani could not control her laughter...she bent over, her hands clutching her stomach with mirth.

Yudi forgot about the frog, forgot about his bare feet, forgot about everything as he watched her silently laugh. He could not hear her laughter, but he could feel her joy. It was as poignant as the blood in his veins, as clear as the blue sky above them, and as beautiful as the flowers surrounding him. He got down onto his knees in front of her, and looked at her smiling face.

She was taken aback by the  intensity she saw in his eyes, she stopped laughing, and did another very bold thing. She reached out and traced his lips with her fingers.

"My god Rani, what has happened to you today?" She thought to her self, yet at the same time she found herself tracing the curve of his cheek, her fingers memorizing every pore on his face, every piece of stubble, he grabbed her hand and kissed the tip of her fingers, she closed her eyes as his touch seeped into her skin and drained her in warmth.

"Now, it is time for ME to show YOU something"

Rani smiled as he lifted her up off the bench as if she weighed nothing, they walked hand in hand, through the grass, bare foot, with the breeze blowing and their hearts happy.

"Damn it mom!!! I bet bhiya is out with that floozy and nothing is happening to him!"

"Don't think about it so much beta, something will happen, I promise"

"WHEN MOM WHEN!!!"

"Sabar beta sabar"

"Chooti Rani Jee, aap ne hamain boliyan?"

"Yes Bhanumati, can you tell Rani to fetch bring me my sari's?'

"Bhanumati Jee, Saksham took her out to show her where the Bazaar is.."

"What? How come he went..why did you not send someone else with them?"

"I am sorry CR Sahiban, I didn't think that would be an issue."

"Theek hai, jao"

"Mom, I know for a fact that now Yudisther is with her, for SURE'

Choti took out her phone and made a phone call.

This matter will not remain closed.

Edited by tashmin - 24 November 2008 at 12:37am
monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Nice one Tash.. I love this carefree Rani and funloving Yudi for sure... And the frog Shocked that was really cuteLOL..Their barefoot romance is cue for sure..Hope Cr doesnt come into the picture to disturb them..Embarrassed
PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Nice one!
it was awesome.
pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 1:09am | IP Logged
TAsmin wowRAni laugh free..i don't want any body distrub themm//
waiting for next part...
bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 2:10am | IP Logged
wow that is somethingverydifferent tash excellent and rani playing with frog and yudi jumping wow that is somethignveyr different
oh hope this CRs tay away from our yura
Nisha_07 IF-Rockerz
Nisha_07
Nisha_07

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 3:00am | IP Logged
A frog?

Even I would jump a mile if someone dropped a frog in my lap!! Confused LOL

She thought to her self, yet at the same time she found herself tracing the curve of his cheek, her fingers memorizing every pore on his face, every piece of stubble, he grabbed her hand and kissed the tip of her fingers, she closed her eyes as his touch seeped into her skin and drained her in warmth.

I am in awe of your bold Rani. I hope she continues to be so! Now strike or no strike, I want to see where your story goes so please do carry on updating.
js452 Goldie
js452
js452

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 3:20am | IP Logged
tash i LOVE ur story.. its so different! and i love the bold and beautiful rani!!!!!!! uve left us all on such a cliff hanger now..!!!! im hoping cr fails..... xx

Go to top