Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat (Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat)

India-Forums

(Jan 7th upd)A Few Words of Love FF prt16-pg17 (Page 15)

LoveStruck21 Goldie
LoveStruck21
LoveStruck21

Posted: 17 November 2008 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
"But, Pitajee, I--"

Rudr could not finish his sentence,...

"You had the gall to complain about your brother taking one of the house maids to the doctor when she was apparently hurt? You had the gall to make him seem as though he was wrong? You had  the gall to make yourself look as though you were at fault? You have the gall to think I am an imbecile!! Yudisther was fulfilling his duty, and he trusted you to fulfill yours, and you turn around and make him look as though he was at fault? "

Rudr remained silent, know one had the courage to utter a word after Raja Sahib's tirade. Specially not himself. He was fuming inside. His anger was boiling in the the pit of his stomach, wanting to gush out in the form of fists and filthy words.
He remained silent.

"Pitajee, iski koi zururat nahin hai" Yudisther calmly told his father.
"I need not be rewarded for anything. I would have done it, if I was a Kunwar or not."

"I know beta, I know, but this is more for Rudr then you. I want him to understand that duty is always before one's self. He must understand."

Rudr wanted to yell, and scream like a child. That stupid stupid maid!
He remained silent.

"Jo aap theek samje" Yudisther stated in an apathetic tone. He wanted to let Rani know about the turn of events, because she was probably worried beyond belief.

"Sign here" Raja Sahab held out the paper towards Rudr, Rudr quickly scratched his name down on the line.

Raja Sahab had Yudisther also sign, he then looked up and announced that "Rudr, your shares have decreased by 15%, and let this be a message to you, I have the power to reduce them as much as I desire, so don't make me. "

"Jee Pitajee"

"Shukriya Pitajee, ab humain aagya dijiye" Yudisther bent down to touch his feet, and took the stairs up to his room.

He needed to see Rani, but now he must go and figure out how.

" HE TOOK AWAY MY SHARES DAMMIT!"

"He didn't take all of it away beta, intna gusa maat karo"

"Mom, I didn't take some maid in my arms to the hospital, I didn't spend a whole night with her there, I didn't beat two men up. BUT MY shares got lessened , what kind of injustice is this!!!"

"Beta, you still do not understand your father. He was angry because you did not HELP your brother. What your brother did was the epitome of being a Kunwar. He helped someone in need, and you complained about it. Do you not see?"

"Dame Pita Jee"

"Now, Rudr, you must regain your stature within his eyes, and your goal now is not only to get 15% of your shares back, but also 15% of Yudisthers"

"Like that will ever happen Mom, Yudisther is impossible to make look bad, ulta hum phaas jayenge"

"Nahin beta, jab hum aap kay saat hai, aap nishchint rahyie."

"Saksham, I can't just go down there and knock on her door, the other servants are bound to be rude to her if they see that. I can care less about myself, but knowing how vicious young ladies can be, I do not want them to spew more filth. I know that they probably are saying things this very moment...dammit...."

"Kunwar Jee, don't worry about it, I will try to figure something out, for now, I shall go down there with her medicine. "

"Thank you Saksham, please, try to figure something out."

Rani sat atop her bed, chewing her bottom lip out of worry and frustration. She wondered what Raja Sahab did to Kunwar jee, she was frustrated at her inability to go and tell Raja Sahab that Kunwar Jee had saved her life.

There was a knock at the door.

Oh god, was this her doom. Her end. Would she never see Kunwar Jee again.

Her hands shook as she slowly opened the door.

Saksham stood there, smiling.

Her worried face transformed into that of bewilderment.

"Rani Jee, these are you medicines, make sure you take them, the directions are on the bottle. Oh, and after you fix yourself up, come to the parking lot, we must go shopping for groceries."

Rani wanted to stomp her foot like a little child and ask him to tell her what was going on.
She didn't, and he gave her another smile and walked away.

Grocery shopping? What?

Yudisther gave a heady laugh. "Grocery shopping? The girl is probably so confused right now."

Saksham smiled, "Kunwar jee, she was. You should have seen her face"

Yudisther stopped laughing, he gave a wistful smile, and looked at Saksham.

"I would have loved to, " he whispered.

Saksham noticed the dramatic change in Kunwar jee, there seemed to be a serenity about him. A look he had never seen before crept into Kunwar Jee's eyes. It changed him dramatically.

"Theek hai Saksham, I shall go there first, and I suppose I shall meet you there?"

"Of course Kunwar Jee"

"Bhanumati, I am taking Rani to the grocers, and I am going to familiarize her with the area"

"Theek hai Saksham Jee"

Bhanumati looked on. This girl was getting such special care, first Kunwar saves her, then Saksham takes her around town.

She shook her head, what a slut.

They drove past the bazaar, Rani turned to Saksham. She tapped his shoulder, and when he looked at her, she pointed backwards and shook her head. Trying to indicate her confusion on why they had past the bazaar.

Saksham smiled, "App chinta maat kariye"

Rani frowned.

What was going on.

They pulled up inside a lush green park, full of blooming flowers and big oak trees. She could hear the birds chirp, and the cool breeze blew, carrying the soft and clean smell of flowers with them.
Such peace and quite.

Now she was REALLY confused.

"Come" Saksham said.

Rani followed him.

As they made their way down, Rani decided that she wanted to take her shoes off and feel the cool green grass tickle her toes. She smiled at the thought, she took her shoes off, and hopped a little trying to get them off.

Yudisther smiled. He stood just far enough for her not to see him, but close enough for him to see her.

Watching the joy on her face, derived from such a simple action  of walking barefoot on the grass made him want to hold her tight.

He felt his heart race as she came closer, she didn't even notice him standing there, she was to busy looking every where else. The flowers, the trees, the little creatures here and there. He was to busy looking drinking in the sight of her.

"Rani jee, abb hum jaate hai"

Rani plucked a flower from the ground, and quickly stood up and gave Saksham a bemused look.

"Rani Jee, no need to look so confused."

He said that and walked away.

Yudisther decided he would hide behind the big oak and see what she did.

She didn't chase Saksham, rather she watched him walk away. She stood there, her shoes in her left hand, a flower in her right...and she did something which made Yudisther realize how empty his life had been until he fainted in his arms. 

She smiled and looked up and the sun which was drenching her with its light, she lifted her arms to the sky, full of shoes and flowers, and spun.

She spun once, and looked down at her toes and wiggled them deeper into the cold grass.

Then, she shrugged her shoulders, crossed her legs and sat down to pick flowers.

Yudisther looked on. She had so little, yet she was so happy. He had so much, and he was far from the joy and exuberance she had just shown. He looked down at his shoes.

He smiled, and started taking them off.

Rani had no idea why she was here, but it was such a nice park, it was clean and quite and fresh and there were flowers. She decided that this was a much needed reprieve from her ordeal...if only Kunwar Jee was here...

"Rani.."

Rani gave a start, he stood before here, blocking out the sun...

She looked up at him, she was so happy to see him.
She decided she would show him how happy she was..
She stood up and hugged him tight.

Yudisther was taken aback, the smile, followed by her impulsive hug was full of such joy and love that he did not know how to respond.

He finally realized that he was just standing there, he brought his arms around her and held her tight under the lush sun, amidst the blooming flowers, while the cool breeze was blowing with their feet buried in the lush grass, they held each other tight, wishing that the moment would never end.

Nisha_07 IF-Rockerz
Nisha_07
Nisha_07

Posted: 17 November 2008 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
She hugged him?? *faint*

He finally realized that he was just standing there, he brought his arms around her and held her tight under the lush sun, amidst the blooming flowers, while the cool breeze was blowing with their feet buried in the lush grass, they held each other tight, wishing that the moment would never end.

*faint*

I wanna know what happens next!! I wanna know about their day in the park..walking barefoot, picking flowers... (I love this park too, couldn't do that in a London park for fear of stepping on .......)

So Tash..as always excellent work...next part due tomorrow, right??
Tongue

Edited by Nisha_07 - 17 November 2008 at 1:34pm
Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 17 November 2008 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
...and she did something which made Yudisther realize how empty his life had been until he fainted in his arms.

Oh Gosh, Oh man...I'm...wow!...yeah...just well...just...you know...utterly bloody fantastic!

Next part please
bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 17 November 2008 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Rani had no idea why she was here, but it was such a nice park, it was clean and quite and fresh and there were flowers. She decided that this was a much needed reprieve from her ordeal...if only Kunwar Jee was here...
that's call true love and tash fantastic... i always feellike walking barefeet in park bu tme always afraid of insect so did not dare.....
but lovely waiting for next
sakuraa Goldie
sakuraa
sakuraa

Posted: 17 November 2008 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
That was brilliant as usual! Ur awesome!
ruksm Senior Member
ruksm
ruksm

Posted: 17 November 2008 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Very good as usual..Rani hugging Yudi?? Hmnn..that's very interesting..When will this kind of a scene happen on RKAB??

pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Posted: 18 November 2008 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Tasmin Nice one..She Hug him...& Nisha Faint..

Beena I agree with U..i like to walk bare foot in the Grass but ALergy Problem..
waiting for next day doze..
belissima Senior Member
belissima
belissima

Posted: 18 November 2008 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tashmin

She spun once, and looked down at her toes and wiggled them deeper into the cold grass.
SmileSmileSmile
Then, she shrugged her shoulders, crossed her legs and sat down to pick flowers.
Smile
Yudisther looked on. She had so little, yet she was so happy. He had so much, and he was far from the joy and exuberance she had just shown. He looked down at his shoes.

He smiled, and started taking them off.
Big smile

Rani gave a start, he stood before here, blocking out the sun...

She looked up at him, she was so happy to see him.
She decided she would show him how happy she was..
She stood up and hugged him tight.

Yudisther was taken aback, the smile, followed by her impulsive hug was full of such joy and love that he did not know how to respond.

Big smile

Tash for that one Hug

here is Hugfrom me.

Now whom did I give them ... Yudi or Tash....D'ohor is it your RaniConfused....wanna share them???WinkWinkSmile

But this one is definitely for you....So when do we get the next update....huhhhh....????

Go to top