Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat (Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat)

India-Forums

(Jan 7th upd)A Few Words of Love FF prt16-pg17 (Page 13)

Silvergirl Senior Member
Silvergirl
Silvergirl

Posted: 13 November 2008 at 5:25am | IP Logged
wow tasmin, just read 3 chapters together as i don't get time that much time to come on the forum. brilliant, love your writing stlye, the way you write the sentences are simple but yet powerful.
eagerly waiting for the next part.
tx

LoveStruck21 Goldie
LoveStruck21
LoveStruck21

Posted: 13 November 2008 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Yudi knew his father must be angry, If not angry, then extremely agitated at his actions. He did not want to drag Rani into this battle, yet, he knew that this situation called for both their physical presence, and their mental. He heaved a heavy sigh, and slowly walked towards the palace doors, Rani a scant foot behind him.
"Rani, keep your head held high, looking down makes you look like you are at fault, no matter what is said, you keep you saar ucha..."

She let his words slowly sink in, and every syllable was true...she slowly brought her head up, and stood tall.

She had him by her side, she had nothing to fear, nor nothing to be ashamed of.

"Pita Jee"
Yudisther said in a calm and buoyant voice, he was not a man prone to lackluster voice pitches, nor  a man who would let his emotion seep through his voice when facing his father. His father required the utmost detachement, and he made sure to deliver.

"Tho, aap dono aagaye.."

Rani stood, behind Yudi, shielding herself with his shadow. She kept her head high, yet she wished the ground would split open and swallow her up.

"Pita jee, hum jaante hai, kay aap humse bohot naraz hai..."

Rudr and his mother stood on the sidelines watching the show unfold, Rudr's palms were sweating with anticipation..

"App jaante hai, aap nai kya kiya!"

Yudisther looked downward, an unvoiced plea to his father...a plea to spare both him and Rani...

"Look at me when I talk to you Kunwar..."

Yudisther looked up..

"Do you see these papers, these are the buisniss papers, in which you only own 25% of the shares..."

Yudi gave his father a confused look, Rani also could not comprehend what was going on...

"Your actions today, they have told me alot..." Raja Sahab continued..
"not just about you, but about Rudr as well..."

Rudr ereased the smile on his face, in case someone notice his elation....and replaced it with a stoic look.

"App, aap....naukrani...come here"

"Pita J-"
"App chup rahiye" Raja interupted Yudisther before he could utter another word...

Rani edged closer to Raja Sahab, his figure towered over her...she did not look up, fearing that it might be a sigh of disrespect.

Yudi wanted to grab her and tuck her within the sheild of his arms, he saw her grip her hand together, yet she stood still and erect. He was proud of her courage, and felt himself fall deeper into the spell she weaved with her fearful courage and sweet inocence...

"Answer me this, yes or no answers....Did Kunwar find you in a...shall I say..inconvenient situation?"

Rani nodded a yes.

"Did he make sure you reach safety?"

She nodded a yes.

"Was Rudr around.."

She nodded a no.

"Are you thankful to Yudisther for his assistance?"

She could not help her self, her eyes watered, and she slowly looked up at Raja Sahab and slowly nodded a heartfelt 'yes'

Raja Sahab's expression did not alter, he nodded  "Theek Hai, aap jaiye.app ki kamre main"

Rani didn't dare look at Kunwar jee...
She walked to her room, still unknowing of what had happened, and what would take place..

Yudi followed her with his eyes...her tension was clearly visible on her face, and her stiff posture displayed her fear.

"Rudr come here..."

Rudr smiled inside...

"Yudisther come here..."

Yudisher winced inside.

"Rudr, I am giving 15% of your share to Yudisther, because today he has demonstrated that he is the epitome of Princedom, and you the epitome of cowardice."

Both brothers stared at Raja Sahab...

Choti Rani fumed..

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 13 November 2008 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Yudi wanted to grab her and tuck her within the sheild of his arms, he saw her grip her hand together, yet she stood still and erect. He was proud of her courage, and felt himself fall deeper into the spell she weaved with her fearful courage and sweet inocence...

verywell portrait his feelings
and poor rudra everybody is just taking every thing fromhim but he deserve that

very well done tash i am loving you RS too
Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

Posted: 13 November 2008 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Wow Tash, perfect justice. I am loving your RS. Aur bichara Rudr, kya socha tha aur kya paaya. Well, he is not really a bichara and he very well deserved this punishment, specially since he tried to harm Rani earlier in the palace and take undue advantage of her.

belissima Senior Member
belissima
belissima

Posted: 13 November 2008 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Well i promised in your Hey Shafza thread not to comment... so no comments. You go guess what i mean when i copy paste those above lines in this post ....huh....
pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Posted: 14 November 2008 at 12:27am | IP Logged
nice part..Live her alone Rudra...wht ever he do all going opposite way..but he desrved..i love Rs..
waiting for next part...
Nisha_07 IF-Rockerz
Nisha_07
Nisha_07

Posted: 14 November 2008 at 12:49am | IP Logged
We are all such birds of the same feather. How have all of us found the same line that touched the heart?

I love your RS too. Good on him. Let CR fume away, I couldn't care less.
bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 14 November 2008 at 12:58am | IP Logged
its really surprising like in all FF we always like same lines ,.......is it coincidence or we are just
ek daali ke sab phool...........(not fool )

Go to top