Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat (Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat)

India-Forums

(Jan 7th upd)A Few Words of Love FF prt16-pg17 (Page 10)

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 12:03am | IP Logged
wow tash i read both last parts it ameszing i was also wondering whyyudi did not turn up tosave rani but you has somethign else to give us jatkaaaaa
but liked it
and the last para in last part was amezing loved it thanks keep it up waiting fo rmore

Nisha_07 IF-Rockerz
Nisha_07
Nisha_07

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Daily updates? Perfect Tash Thumbs Up

I love this pouting Rani! She's so comfortable with him, they already fit together...proved by:

No one would understand what she was feeling or thinking unless she wrote it out for them, and he could look at her and it was as though he read what was in her mind.

And what an ending! For her and us!!  I'm left a little frozen too....Embarrassed

Edited by Nisha_07 - 11 November 2008 at 12:06am
Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Wow Tashmin, an update everyday for the rest of the week. What a treat!Smile Thanks Tashmin. This was really needed. It does not matter to me what the lenght of your post is, as long as there is an update daily, I am more than satisfied.

I love the fact that Yudi understands Rani so well, without she saying a word, which she obviously cant do. This just shows how deep his love for Rani is and how strong their bond is. I like the way you are potraying their relationship.

Now I look forward to reading your next part. Smile
belissima Senior Member
belissima
belissima

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Tashmin.... Tashmin.... Tashmin
I just love you jaan

I had come back from work planning to send you a reminder about your FF.

I opened my computer and lo and behold your FF was waiting and what a perfectly wonderful beginning it had - a DAILY UPDATE!!!!!! Big smile.

I promise I won't miss Yura as much as i thought i would after your perfectly beautiful prt 10
LOLLOLLOL
Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 3:40am | IP Logged
woohoo!!

Lovd your update.  Awww...how cute, Yudi understands her without even needing to hear her speak.  Perfect.

A daily update?  I will be holding you to that.
pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Tasmin i really love U.. wow Daily update..Hug

No one would understand what she was feeling or thinking unless she wrote it out for them, and he could look at her and it was as though he read what was in her mind.

only  yudi knows..
waiting for tonight...
dunia IF-Rockerz
dunia
dunia

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Brillian Tash nice work Thumbs Up
LoveStruck21 Goldie
LoveStruck21
LoveStruck21

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Yudi smiled to himself as he walked out of her room, he knew exactly what kind of reaction his actions would evoke from her, and he was glad to know that his assumptions of her were spot on.
She was everything, and more......

"MOM...I am not his freaking chamcha!!! He left me there while he took that little whore to the doctor...'

"RUDR! Don't utter such filth when Rajah Sahib is in the house...and about the situation, do not worry I have made sure to make is sound as though Yudisther was in the wrong. I picked my words carefully in order to stigmatize Rajah Sahibs thoughts about his son. This is just my first step, I have yet to deliever the fatal blow." Choti Rani smiled her viscious smile..

Every will go as she planned..

Rani felt so ashamed. Now that the whole situation has boiled over, she lay in the bed and thought about what everyone will say about her. Bhanumati, the other servants...what would Raja Sahib say...
She was getting anxious..her nerves were on end....

God knew what was lie ahead.

"Saksham...come here"
 " Jee Raja Sahib"
"Go get me the papers to the investments which I have made"

Choti Rani smiled, she didn't think Raja Sahib would take Yudi out of his will, or subtract Yudi's shares from the company....

This was getting better by the second.

"I want you to bring me the file, I must make some changes to it" Raja Sahab said.

Rudr stood next to his mother, he was glad to see some action being taken...neither of them knew what was going to happen, but he had a good feeling that after Yudisthers floundering about with the mute maid was told to Pita Jee, Pita Jee would do something out of anger.

Both son and mother stood, waiting and anticipating...

Yudishter returned to the room, it was time to take her back to the palace...

He found her sound asleep.

He sat down on the side of the bed and decided he would drink her in. Her lashes fanned out across her cheeks, strands of hair were strewn about her face. She looked so peaceful. He bent down, and blew a fly away piece of hair off her cheek.

She shivered.

He smiled.

He bent down next to her ear, close enough to smell her sweet scent..

"Rani, wake up sleepy head" He whispered into her ear.

Rani knew the exact moment he had walked into the room, yet she didn't know why she kept her eyes closed. It was her own curiosity.

She slowly opened her eyes turned her head, and found herself in the same position as an hour ago, looking into his eyes, close...so close that she could almost-

He abrubtly sat straight up...

"Acha, your awake my little sleepy head..good..now, we must head back to the palace-"

Rani's eyes widened and she found her self slightly shaking her head...

Yudisther gently cupped her cheek in his hand, "Don't be afraid..I'm here. You have no reason to feel so aprehensive"

Rani closed her eyes, and held his hand closer to her cheek, and nodded...

"Chinta maat karye aap..."

Go to top