AR/KS Hyperness Crew CC - Page 6

Posted: 15 years ago

wah fary...u guessed it right...ektas heros n herself πŸ˜†
wah atleast u managed to talk to him..for me i was soooooooooooooooo nervous ahahahah
@tweenie- u talked to him too 😲

@mehu-u met ekta! i would've started screaming for help πŸ˜†
Mehvish: all the kekat people πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Fary: aww...he sounds sweet

I guess I am the only one who hadn't meet any famous person πŸ˜†

that was unexpected...i knew they were coming to HK but never expected to meet them...ahh par my kismat...was walking along the streets n saw ekta n i was like...i've seen her somewehre...n ahhh shes ekta n her gang....

sooo stupid of me not to ask for their autogrpahs...ahahaha later wen i relaised i din ask 4 the autographs,...it was too late πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† they made me run around the streets looking 4 pen n paer πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
haii i didn't eirther so shcoked mehu waise bbhi i couldn't use anything for preef as i was working wasn't on breakπŸ˜† but i was so shocke di was like haan am i dreaming or what and apparently i heard at work that srk is coming soon too am so waiting for that day HAiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii soch mera jkia haal hoga
fary SRK...u'll faint there ahahah
ahhhhh i really wanna meet KSG
@mehu- ahahahaaha poor u and ur eyes u know one thing i noticed about ekta mai that she always touches her hair πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

@nisha *high five* bor have i
@tweenie- u lucky duck! u better take a pic if u meet srk

i wish ppl could cum to vancouver too!

ya n she always has the tika....
imagine meeting KSG
*faints*

aww shamu u r frm vancouver...i m coming there sooooooooooon[not really sooon]...so maybe KSG will also come πŸ˜† πŸ˜†