Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 44

Mehvish.Aditya

IF-Sizzlerz

Mehvish.Aditya

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
ya fary start

oh i want ice cream

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR/KS Hyperness Crew CC (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xXxSHAMILAxXx

IF-Sizzlerz

xXxSHAMILAxXx

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
@mehu- not now u mite drop it

thjat happens to me wen i'm listening to something Ouch LOL

NishaK19

IF-Rockerz

NishaK19

yup..Fary tell us more

Mehvish.Aditya

IF-Sizzlerz

Mehvish.Aditya

ahhh i m really sooooooooooooo happy abt this CC we go off topic here....we have to save the heaven

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
as u all gueesed that it was karan but u r wrong guyz i met akki if it was karan then i wouldn't be alive at this time what can i say about akki he's exactly same as he is in his movies like i was unable to beleive OMg he owns his house here in mississauga same city as me OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG he's on holiday for a while OMGGGGGGGGGG i am like no ways he can't be akki and then it was akki I wish someday karan can pop up like this in fron tof me and make me gooooooooooooooo to heaven(the real one)

Mehvish.Aditya

IF-Sizzlerz

Mehvish.Aditya

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

fary congo ya it cant be karan hes in india but as u were really excited i thought it might be him

but wow ..ok i m coming to ur place LOL LOL LOL

NishaK19

IF-Rockerz

NishaK19

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
aw..Fary your soo lucky

no famous people ever come where I live LOL

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
hai i wish it was karan and excited to i have to na i was unbeliveabel tell me who won't be excited meeting a huge star whle getting damn bored at work and suddenly someone as big as akki popsup in front of u sio suddenly totally unexpectedLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.