Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

Your fav KDMHMD scene/moment till date. (Page 2)

Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
haaahhhh zainab stole words out of my mouth Hug ,exactly its really difficult 2 choose Wink

i love all the prem n heer scenes from the start that is from prem's entry when heer was getting engaged n prem was hurt on that finger 2 till date suraj hua maddham scene,how cute is that prem taking an opportunity of picking up rose n giving it indirectly heer awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Heart Party Day Dreaming   

even adore all juneja family scenes its just awesome family bond they have shown till date well harman case i m sure there's sumthing else they will open up later Big smile

priya Smile

Parth Garewal IF-Dazzler
Parth Garewal
Parth Garewal

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
i love the scene when prem says to heer that "tumhari aankho me itna dard kyun hai.."

and i love heer when she tried to block prems path when he came to meet meher..

PARTH---------------------
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
i love all the scenes of premeer but still i will list....

1)prem-preet entry
2)prem gets hurt and heer too get hurt on her engagement with manmeet
3)prem-heer sperate dance in disco in canada and engagement
4)prem-preet-gayatri conversation when gayatri says that he purposely hurt himself so that preet will play
5)prem-heer looking at the leaves
6)heer was at her father's funeral and prem in india with preet in the car and asking himself that why does he feel that the crying of someone touched his heart
7)prem-heer station scenes
8)prem playing the madelin and heer could feel the presence
9)prem breaks the madelin with tears and tells himself that whoever touched his heart is not destined to be with him
10)prem-heer first meet in the dark but prem could not heer face because it was covered with her hair
11)preet tells gayatri that lalit is smoking and lalit gives the cigar to prem and gayatri holds prem ears not to save his father again
12)prem-heer first meet in the room
13)prem-heer mandir scenes
14)prem-heer scenes in the dark again when orem ask heartbroken heer why does she has so much pain in her eyes and heer gives him a big lecture and prem says he will wipes her tears and heer gives a slap to sameer
15)prem imagining heer with the song pehli pehli baar baliye
16)preet-lalit scenes when lalit had soap on his face and preet gives chilli towel and lait chases preet
17)dog chases ash
18)prem-heer teasing each other and prem-meher scenes
19)prem saves heer from the people and they had eye-locking sessions with ore piya and keeps holding her hands when ash pulls him away
20)prem practises how to say I Love You
21)prem admits to gayatri that he is in love
22)heer in her uniform and prem pulls heer aside to confess his love
23)heer in saalwaar kameez and prem pulls heer aside to confess his love when he heards that manmeet and heer are getting engaged and the pain in his eyes while burns his hands on the candles
24)the prem-heer hum dil de chuke sanam dream sequence
25)prem-gayatri scenes
26)prem-heer room scenes when heer was unconscious and prem took care of her with some romantic scenes
27)the rose scenes with suraj hua madham
28)juneja family moments

i just love all premeer...preet scenes and meher
hate is daljeet-ash-balwant-manmeet...harshpreet
shabo24 IF-Sizzlerz
shabo24
shabo24

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
quote zainu sis....

ditto!
-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mages

i love all the scenes of premeer but still i will list....

1)prem-preet entry
2)prem gets hurt and heer too get hurt on her engagement with manmeet
3)prem-heer sperate dance in disco in canada and engagement
4)prem-preet-gayatri conversation when gayatri says that he purposely hurt himself so that preet will play
5)prem-heer looking at the leaves
6)heer was at her father's funeral and prem in india with preet in the car and asking himself that why does he feel that the crying of someone touched his heart
7)prem-heer station scenes
8)prem playing the madelin and heer could feel the presence
9)prem breaks the madelin with tears and tells himself that whoever touched his heart is not destined to be with him
10)prem-heer first meet in the dark but prem could not heer face because it was covered with her hair
11)preet tells gayatri that lalit is smoking and lalit gives the cigar to prem and gayatri holds prem ears not to save his father again
12)prem-heer first meet in the room
13)prem-heer mandir scenes
14)prem-heer scenes in the dark again when orem ask heartbroken heer why does she has so much pain in her eyes and heer gives him a big lecture and prem says he will wipes her tears and heer gives a slap to sameer
15)prem imagining heer with the song pehli pehli baar baliye
16)preet-lalit scenes when lalit had soap on his face and preet gives chilli towel and lait chases preet
17)dog chases ash
18)prem-heer teasing each other and prem-meher scenes
19)prem saves heer from the people and they had eye-locking sessions with ore piya and keeps holding her hands when ash pulls him away
20)prem practises how to say I Love You
21)prem admits to gayatri that he is in love
22)heer in her uniform and prem pulls heer aside to confess his love
23)heer in saalwaar kameez and prem pulls heer aside to confess his love when he heards that manmeet and heer are getting engaged and the pain in his eyes while burns his hands on the candles
24)the prem-heer hum dil de chuke sanam dream sequence
25)prem-gayatri scenes
26)prem-heer room scenes when heer was unconscious and prem took care of her with some romantic scenes
27)the rose scenes with suraj hua madham
28)juneja family moments

i just love all premeer...preet scenes and meher
hate is daljeet-ash-balwant-manmeet...harshpreet

Awwww Leela wow...Well written!!ClapClap....All the ones u listed were tooo good in their own ways....Cudnt agree more with you...Your posts are always a delight to read...You know u shud start a fanfic...I and many other would love to read itEmbarrassed
Awww Priya sowwie for stealing ur wordies....But ishh true all PH moments and scenes have a had magical quality of their ownEmbarrassed

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shabo24

quote zainu sis....

ditto!

hehehe Quote Shabo baby.. Same to sameBig smile

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
You know Shifali, you've just given me an idea with this topic *runs to post it*
~ Thank you! Big smile LOL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cricketlover Senior Member
cricketlover
cricketlover

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutest_angel

there r soooooooo many scenes that i love....

For once, i love every scene of Prit n his father...its simply hilarious LOL LOL

As for Prem...i love all of his scenes Embarrassed Embarrassed

My fav. scene bet. Prem n Heer was when Prem takes Prit to Meher's room to apologize....Prit leaves n Prem finds out that it was Heer that Prem was talking to...n then i just love the scene from than on till he leaves the room...Embarrassed

Same here

I also love the epi where Prem supports Heer in front of all those ppl when the real bride is missingEmbarrassed

Go to top