kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Everyone is gathered to do pooja in the morning. Fatema tells Nil to distribute the prasad thus allowing everyone to break the fast. Raja asks where Gunjan is and Nan answers that she wasn't feeling well so Amber has kept the fast. Raja asks what happened to Gunjan and Nil grabs his hand, he then remembers that Gunjan's pregnant but nan's family doesn't know and then comments on how he can't believe Amber is fasting. Kb senses something is fishy. Raja goes to call Amber, Gunjan is pacing in her room and hopes that no one realizes that Amber didn't fast. So she starts coming down the stairs and Raja says why is she here if she's not feeling well and to send amber. She says she's fine and starts coming down the stairs, but faints and then falls down.

While the doctor is checking Gunjan, Padam tries calling him but cant' reach, he thinks to himself that ever since gunjan has entered amber's life something is always going wrong. The doctor says that she's fine it seems like she hasn't eaten anything and that's why she fainted. Everyone looks confused and Nan tells Raja to call Amber he said he tried but nobody picked up. Sujit notices Kb is not there.

Kb is downstairs eating food. Sujit comes down and yells at her and asks if she is not ashamed. She says she doesn't' care that a maid's daughter. Sujit says she is the daughter-in-law of the family, Kb says first she is the daughter of the maid. She even tells Sujit to eat. Padam sees Kb eating and says to himself that she forgot she was once an employee's wife and sister. Padam even comments to her and says eat away.

Raja is talking to the doctor upstairs and she says that you know Gunjan is pregnant and three months along she should not remain without eating anything. Kb is passing right below and here's all this. Doctor also says that she seems stressed out and that you all should take care of her. Kb thinks to herself that something is wrong, Gunjan is three months along and they have only been married for one month.

Kb tells Sujit and Sujit says so that's a good thing. Kb says that she's three months along something is fishy and is mad that this was hidden from us. Sujit tells her to mind her own business and leaves. Kb says she will find out the truth.

Gunjan comes to and raja asks her why she hasn't eaten. Gunjan doesn't know what to say. Nan sees the food sitting near the table and asks Gunjan if she kept the fast. Gunjan tries to lie her way out of it but Nan shows her the food. Nil asks why she kept the fast even after she forbade her. Raja says he knows that she wouldn't do this without a reason and asks why did she? She says that Amber doesn't believe in all of this so that's why she did it. He says that you can't do what you did when you were little you can't hide Amber's mistakes. But you can't do that now another life is done. You don't know what this baby means to this house promise me that you will take care of yourself and the baby.

Aryan hires someone to tell him what exactly Raja is doing in the house and office. They don't show who it is, and then Aryan talks about how he is going to take revenge.

Preview:-Raja is yelling at Amber that he has to take care of his wife. Amber says what wife, I don't care if Gunjan or her kid lives or dies. Everyone is there including Sujit, Prince and KB. Then Raja slaps him. (oooo I'm so looking forward to Monday)

Edited by kshre25 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
cant wait til mon. kb should just mind her own business and enjoy their easy life now
kartic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tanx 4 upd8 plz give me aryan high quality picture i am biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig fan of aryan i love him 😉 soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much n i cant explain it 😍 😍 pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeee....z give me my gopooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh 😛 😛 mopooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooh aryan pictures pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...z 😆 😆 😆
Dana Marie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
man, why is kb sooo greedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She couldn't wait for everyone else.
And what is going on with Amber doesn't he have a shred of humanity left in him, I mean Gunjan is having his baby, he should at least care for his child. And even though he doesn't love Gunjan, he should still respect her as she always gets him out of trouble.