India-Forums

Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na
Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na

Dhaso

tumhari? IF-Dazzler
tumhari?
tumhari?

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
i really enjoyed the thursday episode i was really into it and when it end i was was like wow. they have done a great job with keeping the audince on their toes and i really think that they are the first to ever have really made the show reallyyyyyyyyyyyy interesting with a twist like this and i love how they are not boring us and astha is not shown to be stupid they have shown her catch on to whast going on pretty quiclky and i really hope the secret is as big as they are showing it to be

ZAYEENA Senior Member
ZAYEENA
ZAYEENA

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
This Raaz is confusing Wink
flowertot Goldie
flowertot
flowertot

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
U r rite thursdays episode was good. at least we r reaching 2 d end of d big raaz .
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 9:25am | IP Logged
The raaz is very confusing, but interesting though
animateash IF-Rockerz
animateash
animateash

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:18am | IP Logged
ooo i have 2 still see dat episode will see it on monday in repeatssssssssss 22 xcited 2seee
tumhari? IF-Dazzler
tumhari?
tumhari?

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by animateash

ooo i have 2 still see dat episode will see it on monday in repeatssssssssss 22 xcited 2seee

i am sure u wil love it

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
my sis doesn't watch much of indian serials but I had been asking her to watch Babul.. and then when the show ended on Thursday, she was like download the next episode from net(she thought it is like Zee that we get the episodes later than in India) and I told her that it is same episode that aired in India..

Only other indian show she watches in Naginn and some musical reality shows and SVOI and Saregama

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index