this is what is coming up!!!

Posted: 15 years ago

ofcourse it's just my guess, after seeing the vid. I am not really sure what Pooja will do. But Ranbir might be seriously hurt or mad and he becomes hate guru again. (kind of) He decided to give up on marriage and leaves. I think I noticed a scene of Pammi yelling it's all Anand's fault for keeping Archi. So I guess he is thinking Rannu's departure has something to do with Archi! Oh wow!! I am really excited!!! But I guess they will find out soon it's contract marriage! very soon!! (how fun!!)

Is this like hum apke dil mein rehte hain?? Except backwards. Like you know Anil never appreciated Kajol. All the things she did like cooking, or treating him when he was sick. Just like Kannu never appreciated all the things Ranbir did. (cooking, dance and stuff) Now She might go after him with everything she has. If thats the case oh I cant wait!!! Except too bad they didn't sleep together and Rannu is not pregnant, like the movie!

yeah i was thinking the same! i just hope they dont drag the story! 😊

p.s you mean Except too bad they didn't sleep together and Kan is not pregnant!

Originally posted by missangel234

yeah i was thinking the same! i just hope they dont drag the story! 😊

p.s you mean Except too bad they didn't sleep together and Kan is not pregnant!

lol I was joking and I meant Rannu is not pregnant! Ranbir is kajol of the story!

😆 u know sanober88 gets the preview for the week from her reciver i have dish network but i dont get it but she does lucky prolly cuz she lives in united kingdom and stuff so i am gonna PM her for the preview of the week !!!!!!! 😊
i dont want them to know of the contract... kannu should go to rannu within the contract
yuppp..i hope ran leaves kanya!!!!i sooooooooo hate her n her stupid family!!!lol. 😛
i think maybe... something like this might happen tht their contarct marriage gets over somehow and then kanya realizes she loves ranbir... 😛 Edited by bindaas_gal - 15 years ago
I want her to suffer quite a bit from longing for him before she gets him. So I want the marriage to end. Then her suffering can start
CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE HAS TO SUFFER PAY FOR AL THEM TEARS RANNU LET OUT!!
CAN'T WAIT
AND I WANA SEE DA GODBOLES PARENTS FACE WEN THEY FIND OUT ABOUT CONTRACT AND I WANT KANYA TO CRAVE FOR RANBIR!!
does anyone have any guesses for monday??