Will RT be sucessful in Bollywood?

Posted: 15 years ago

Seeing that RT is saying that this is his last TV performance, I cant believe he said that, but do you think that RT will be as sucessful in Bollywood and get that much fame in Bollywood as he did in Tellywood?

I dont know, I mean he got all his fame from Tellywood, PRC and DV but he is a good actor....so I dont know which one to choose.

If he moves into films and stuff i think his fame will graudually rise. As it is he has many fans around the globe, that will help if he does a movie in the future. Plus his young so he has a fighting chance! 😊
true Dershna he will get success and fame in movies too 😊
I do not know.. i would more like to see him tellywood... obivously bollywood is a big break for his career and after all he deserve it but i want to see him in tellywood as welll and wait for his episode mon to thurs haha 😆 would like to see him 5 days a week instead of one movie in a year or two? or may be more.. but 3 hours only :-( i dont know Edited by Beautyspot5in4 - 15 years ago
I know i'd rather prefer him o be in tellywood instead of bollywood
yaa.. rt ko roz tv pe dekhne ka maza hi kuch aur hai.. 😍 bt one needs 2 move on!! 😊 so aftr DV i gez he can do movies.. soon or later rajat tokas is goin 2 b one among bolly's biggys..!! it vl b soooo..😍😍
hmmmmmmmm....but now he just a 14 year old kid only after 20 21 he should think about his career in film industry and im sure he'll be sucessful
Rajat is too young to play hero's role in bollywood.All the heroines are much much older to him. 😆 He meant to say that this show won't get over soon.It will at least take 2-3 years or even more than that so by that time rt will be a grown up man so after this show ends,he will join bollywood.
I am sure he will be a successful actor b'coz many ppl know his acting potential and he will a superstar.I cannot compare him with srk but surely he will be a star.
there is no defined age 4 a hero. Prc was already a hero at a young age. besides rajat is looking quite grown up nowadays. He can display a wide range of emotions so well. As far as his career is concerned moving on to bollywood is a logical choice. but he shudnt quit TV altogether atleast not yet. As 4 srk , i feel rajat is better 😆 😃 Just hope RT remains as grounded and modest as hritik 😛
Rajat will definetely be sucessful in bollywood!!!!!!!!!! & I am sure that HT interview is fake!!!!!!!!!!! plz don't trust it!!!!!!!!!!