India-Forums

Fary;s shop#6 MODZ CAN CLOSE IT (Page 116)

zahra. IF-Sizzlerz
zahra.
zahra.

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 9:45am | IP Logged
@ Fary: I cant wait till Ishq Vishq update!! And KaSh ofcourse!! Do PM me wen u update!

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged
sure zahra if i can finish them caz have work too today
beckytower IF-Rockerz
beckytower
beckytower

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Big smileReport time - SMILE pleaseLOLBig smile

This is why I say your creations drive me crazy!!LOLYou know I absolutely don't like the colour pink, but I have justt started loving it all of a sudden after you are using them in your creations LOLLOLEmbarrassedLovingg this one!! It's soooo beautiful and angelic looking. Like KaSh are two angels sent down from heaven.

I see a lot of innocence in this signature, and you have kept it so very simple and sweet!Big smileLove thatBig smile

The texture- is very very cute, and really well mixed, really like the different shades of pink that are used, and the texture suits the picture really well- combines greatly! Another thing is that you have used one pic, adn that''s what you are doing in 90% of your siggies, which i think makes the look FABULOUS!

I love the FONT! It makes me goo ''awwwww''LOLit looks really nice , swirly, curly..love it!Embarrassedand the text is ofcourse as usual perfect since it's coming form you-and you are a master of words when it comes to making signatures, so simple, so effectiveEmbarrassed

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I am LOVING LOVING LOVING and ADORING this style to bits! It's FANTABULOUS!!!!

Ohkayy I loveee that design that is running at the bottom and on the top of the signature, the different coloured stripes line! It looksss really really ELEGANT! I love this one! love love love!! 

Picture choice is sooooo CUTEE! Adorable!

Something even more about the creation is the TEXT! So differnet to the usual, I love this one. Song lyricss..haiiii- perfecttt for AR!! And also displayed so well, love the big lyrics in a big font size..and the smaller ones running down on the striped lines...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The combinations are just mindblowing ! They all blend in really really well- and make the signature look absolutely STUNNING!

beckytower IF-Rockerz
beckytower
beckytower

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Ohkay that was really short one, but I wanted to keep it special, Heaven siggies report coming up next. Then JTYJN Embarrassed Big smile
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 10:16am | IP Logged
wohooooooooooo master ji love love love the reports yet aagain i guess u missed one sig which is like my absolute fanvi it's not in the list bt i think it's on pg 65 it's the guyz it says men in black i really want a report in that caz noone saw that it just disappeared in the rush wait let me find it
zahra. IF-Sizzlerz
zahra.
zahra.

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 10:20am | IP Logged
@ Fary: Sure..Whenever
beckytower IF-Rockerz
beckytower
beckytower

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 10:33am | IP Logged

This update stole my heart away completely. Left me with no words at all. Once Jenns posted them in the Heaven, I was just glaring at them for a good 15 minutes- I was in awe of them, and still am!

Simply simply etherealEmbarrassed

Haiiiiiiii. Dreamy. Dreamy. Dreamy. What a picture/caption you have chosen, just perfect. Just right.

TEXT! Ahhhhhhhh! It made me go CRAZY! Seriously mad! I love it, it's just IDEAL for our AR, it adds that dreamy touch to the signature- loveee it. Sighhh, you are my only heaven, how trueee!

I love the fact that you have used just one picture and repeated it three times again in smaller frames, it looks great. Especially the black and white ones- they just make the creation look even more specialEmbarrassedAlso love the touch of brown you have used as the frame for the picture, very very nice. Brown and orange combination is something I really like!

TEXTURE- is a masterpiece, I think it is just mindblowing, the picture colour is completely different to the texture you have used, but the combination is just so very good. I love the mixtures in textures, it looks really very elegant!

OUTSTANDING ! ClapClap I love this one TOO! Nothing new, as I love them allLOLbut for various different reasonsEmbarrassedEveryone is special. Every creation of yours puts me into deeeep thoughts and the la-la landLOL

I see that in this signature you have been a bit different. Instead, of using just one picture- you have used TWO instead. And to still keep it balanced and simple, you haven't done too much in the background or borders- still keeping it so very simplistic, I love that!Embarrassed

I love how the two pictures are merged into one another, and the choice of pictures are just ideal- so dreaaamy, again!

Biggest point of this siggy, is the text- howw true!! I love how you have jsut kept the text there with the pictures, nothing else. Simple but sooo effective and the romance between the two is sooo very much there!  

naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 10:34am | IP Logged
beckster this is the one i need report on it

Go to top