India-Forums

Fary;s shop#6 MODZ CAN CLOSE IT (Page 105)

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
thnx so much wida

beckytower IF-Rockerz
beckytower
beckytower

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

LOLOhhh Mann! I haven't missed out on any of ur siggies so far- but this is a never before seen update!! Wah!! What stuff! 

I love this NEW style- love it! The picture is just soo elegant, I love the blue theme if the signature combined with white. Looks simply beautifulEmbarrassedThat black design on the top left side, I LOVE that. Right from the time u used it in the UMAH update- ahhhh! I am in LOVE with it. It looks soooo very stunning! Something very nice about it, adds a great touch to the creation.

Faru nowadays I see that you usually have a nice large picture, jsut one picture and then you repeat the same picture in smaller frames of two or three- I am simply LOVING that style. Keeps it soooo simple and beautifulBig smileThis one here, has the same style- and it looks just GREAAT!Embarrassed 

Ohhhhhhhhhh myyyy!!! I wish this was a SONA siggy LOLeven though I like vidyaEmbarrassedThe TEXTURE- is very very bright and vibrant and prefectly co-ordinates with her outfit which is  a mixture of colours too! Veryy well chose adn mixed together- IDEAL!

I loooooooove the font that you have used for Vivacious Vidya, I love all the slanted, cursive fonts that you use- they looks sooo chic and elegant, love love love thm! This one looks just greaatBig smile

Speechless! LOVE this! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! You know you are just the best! Simply the best! You know when to do what type of a design and how to play around with textures etc etc- when to keep it bright and vibrant, and when to keep it subtle and simpleEmbarrassed

Here the picture is so silent and subtle- you kept the whole siggy very ''light'' and subtle.  I adore the feel that it gives, the texture especially which isn't too busy at all- very very simplistic but effective.

Another thing is the touch of darker blue and the touch of black that you added so as to combine perfectly with the picture- looks STUNNING! I mean it!

Adorable! ADORABLE! ADORABLE! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Man this is soooo CUTEEEEEEEEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Am loving the orange-ish and red-ish mix of a background, LOVELY! Also- the text and the font, awwwwww soooo cuteee!! Perfect for the pictureeeEmbarrassed

Another thing is the repetition of pictures, and the different shaped frame you put the black and white picture in , looks sooo nice and pretty!Big smile

*Eva* IF-Sizzlerz
*Eva*
*Eva*

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
FARY! WOW! Wah, kya baat hai! Excellent work! Love the Shahid-Kareena ones! JWM rocked! Love the update! Can't wait for the next one! Clap Clap Clap
srklicious IF-Stunnerz
srklicious
srklicious

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Bekky i gues ur rite n i havent seen it too. LOL Embarrassed

OMgOMg Faryy when did u update those vidya sigys . chuppa rustam,, LOL me loving the 2nd viydya sigy love the style its great but moreeeeee KaSh one actuly both r great . Clap
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
wohooo finally finally finally my secretary is back on duty yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy am on top of world right now OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG oh mere sona re sona re sona re ahhhhhhhhhhh am gald ke u liked all of them ahh and u know i love cidya as much as sona but sona definately more personally the KaSh sig here is not of my best work i personaally feel i could've done it better but still u loved it how cute yaar Embarrassed
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
hhehehe u guyz never saw that surprising it's on pg 37 i think and haan for everyone now i post ke on which page i updated what sig on pg 1 so if u missed anything it's all on pg 1 the pg numbers for every update
beckytower IF-Rockerz
beckytower
beckytower

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

Don't dare copying it in any way or getting over inspired ROFL- Or else she will have a ''hitler'' attackLOL

I had already done a report on the two other creations of this update, but hadn't done any  on these creations so here we go :)

Simplicity! Ahhhh!!! I luurrrrrvvv it! Nooo busy stuff or tooo much effects, just the pictures merged together! Works like magic!!

Another GREAT thing is the Black and white effect that you have used. Ahhhhh, it drives me crazy! It loooks sooo ETHEREAL!EmbarrassedSighhh, if you have a black and white pic of the colour one, then you don't need to do anything else. 

This is just perfect! 

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I loveeeeeeeeeee this. More than all the other ones. Oooooooooooooooooooooh. Loook at it! LOVE LOVE LOVE everythingg abouttt ittt!!

Firstlyy- I love how this siggy is wider than your other onesLOLLOLI love the extended bit at the end, lloooks so different- but great!

Secondly the texturee-- ahhhh it's completely different at the top, where it's night blue/navy blue and light blue mixed- creates a very misty and magical effect, adn at the bottome we have red, white and slight pink mixed- loooks greaaat! I lovee the combination!

The fontt- awwww! I love itt, and the glow and shadown you added to it- justt perfeccttt!! It's sooo cute and curly, very very niceEmbarrassed

naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Clap 10/10 on another fantabulous report

Go to top