Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago
thank u thank u thank u so much ramshu๐Ÿ˜†

i have no credit for the nagada sig i din't do anything to it the picture was like this๐Ÿ˜† aahhh i just pasted it and added the effects๐Ÿ˜† but definately will try all other styles on shahid ammu and i really have to do a shahid ammu update asap๐Ÿ˜† and thank u thank u thank u somuch *hugs*
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i now fary bekcy is ur esp reporter i read her loooooooooooooooong report everytime i came here ahah ineed to learn that ahahah ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ
hahah mario and u and becky are same for me i can't choose one even if i have too๐Ÿ˜†
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Fary what do you mean the credit doesn't go to you??? I mean it is superb and it is a style and i want one like that on shahid ammu tooo!!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜† and you didn't use only one pic. there are three which looks soo awesome and are putted together so well!!!

Also yup you need to do a MEGA update on shahid ammu. I have some pics, if you want i can pm you some or you already have some? I got them from Google ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
beckytower thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Now what do I say about your avi's?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†What more then the fact that everywhere I go, I see people using yours ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒand that just makes me feel soooo good and so happy๐Ÿ˜ณ*hugs*

Oooooooh! My NOTEBOOK style๐Ÿ˜†I love this style! Looks really uniquee and stylish๐Ÿ˜ณ I call it the notebook style, coz it has the notebook spiral to its left๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Ayyy! I think this is an update just about being ''simple'' in your creations! LOVE this one! Love it how you haven't overdone it, and kept the atmosphere of the scene alive...sooo subtle..sooo light๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณAyyyy beautiful!

The bird looks so cuteee as well! Adding your ''Faruu'' touch to it๐Ÿ˜ณ

This one is just MESMERISING! I love the caption that you have used,  sooooo dreamy๐Ÿ˜ณSighhh.

I lovee the whitee subtle and simple texturee, it looks very very simple- just the way it's meant to be. Suiting the scene just PERFECTLY! Since the scene was all about calm, serene language, eyes and sooo simple. I love this sigg!

My flower texture- sighhhhhh. Been sooo longgggg, since I have seen it! Ahhh it suits it here perfectly, and fits in justt right with the white ttheme- looks sooo elegant๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Next bit coming up in a while..๐Ÿ˜ณ

yehi to keh rahi hoon i didn't do anything to that pic it was actually like this wait let me pm u๐Ÿ˜† and haan u pm me shahid ammu pics hahahha it was a poster i jus didn't do anything to it๐Ÿ˜† 

Edited by fizzwizz - 15 years ago
beckytower thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oooooh, Mariam's here ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Hello!! Meeting you for the FIRSTT time ๐Ÿ˜ƒ sooo happy, and that too at the perfect place ๐Ÿ˜ณ Faruu's shop ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† it's like another Heaven to be at ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I will just reply to all your posts, in a few minutes, geting another looooooong report done ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ok i don't get it then ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† waiting for the pm ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† I am such a c confused bone ๐Ÿ˜† and will pm you some pics ๐Ÿ˜ณ
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ahahahhaah becky ur soooooooooooo rite our meting was in some esp place which is our Farys; shop waise i was waitng for u fary;s CC fary said u want to met mee aha ๐Ÿ˜†

fary me cant wait to see shahid mn ammu sigys ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ahhahah finally my 2 sissies met each other wow we are a trio now๐Ÿ˜†

becksu loving the reports as usual yaar i really appreciate how u take time and write these eahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh love u *hugs*