India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

The Machars in Jai Walia life

divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
This is for Cherry.  She sent me Nana patekar' best dialogue of Ek Machar...its a powerful dialogue about the condition of the country run by corrupt politians.

The Machars in Jai Walia life

Jigyasa, the only proud and haughty sister of Jai Walia.  Love equated to money and status in this machar's mind.  She found no love in Adi because he had no money, no status of his own, except for the one gained by his marriage to the machar.  The love for her brother was because the man made money, money to which this machar believed she had all the rights and for that she was prone to shower her blood sucking form of love on her brother. As long as the machar pretended to care for her brother, the brother blindly went around singing the machar's praise.  

But one day three low class girls walked into his lair.  How could her brother let these parasites into his lair.  Didn't he see the poison they carried?  Could he not see behind their shimmering barrier, the filth they cocooned in their hidden core.  The machar could see it clearly, these parasites were here to steal her money, to take away what was hers, to deny her larves of their rightful heritance.  No...these parasites had to be destroyed...had to find a way to kill these parasites...does not matter who gets hurt in the way. The parasites must be destroyed before their feelers wrapped tight around her castle.

The machar forgot about the brother, forgot her plan could be waylaid by other machar who roamed around looking for fresh victim.  But the most importantly the machar forgot the power of love...she failed to stop love from touching her brother when least expected. The machar could not stop love spread around the lair unselfishly from becoming an antidote to the machar's poison.  The only solution was for her to let another machar invade the lair.

Pia, a glamorous doll who loved money, nightlife and expensive gifts.  What did she see in Jai Walia...a new toy to play with.  A set in the way handsome older man, who lived, worked and breathed business.  No time for fun and games. No time for fancy clothes and parties...that is until a machar named Pia bit him.  One bite and the man was attaracted to the machar.  He wined her, dined her and bestowed fancy gifts on her.  He misunderstood the fatal attraction as love. Jai Walia was in the dream land  flying around with his machar.  Life was paradise when she was around.  The false pardha on his made him blind to the machar's prem natak with him until the day of his wedding with the machar, the pardha fell but the machar had alreay flown off to his next victim.

Roshni, another glamorous machar who lured Jai Walia into her den. She played around with him till she was bored with him.  But she still hung on to him until a call to invade the land of glamour and gilt came for her.  The machar had no regrets in letting the prey fall hard on the ground.  She did not care of deep wound she made as she trampled over him and left him to hide the bleeding wound.  The machar forgot that once you let go of your prey, you can never trap him again because the prey learnt a lesson first time, the next time the prey is ready to clap its hands and block the machar from landing again on its victim.

Meera, the machar in disguise. The queen of the machars, the one that looked innocent but was loaded with venom. The one that played it's pawn right to keep it's prey in its grip.  She came quietly, and weaved her innocent spell on its victims.  Her charms drew its victom to her like magnet.  The victim did not even realize the ugly face behind that glittering false mask until the mask fell and machar opened its jaws.  One jab and the venom seeped in and filtered the blood of the victim. If it didn't kill you kept you trapped for life...the rani machar...once in it's trap, the trap is shut tight leaving you imprisoned in its gilded cage.

Edited by divan - 09 May 2008 at 5:40pm

btkr IF-Dazzler
btkr
btkr

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL K, what a comparison. Machars!!!!! The original Nana Patekar dialog was fantastic. I think the biggest machchars are the creatives, but then that is me...

Clap Clap Clap
divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by btkr

LOL LOL K, what a comparison. Machars!!!!! The original Nana Patekar dialog was fantastic. I think the biggest machchars are the creatives, but then that is me...

Clap Clap Clap

Thanks for the typo msg.  You are right Bina after all machars were created by them.Confused
Sheena_Row IF-Rockerz
Sheena_Row
Sheena_Row

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
ROFL

Nuke Nuke them all...Machars suck blood... Ouch Me allergic to machars...
*Piku* IF-Sizzlerz
*Piku*
*Piku*

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Machars and KS ROFL

I remember an remix song, that say Ek Macha LOL LOL LOL

I don't like MacharsOuch

You made me laugh, even though i have stuffy nose.
swatinarang IF-Sizzlerz
swatinarang
swatinarang

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:42am | IP Logged
kanta dear loved it LOL

great comparison
HollySC IF-Dazzler
HollySC
HollySC

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 4:38am | IP Logged
... LOL LOL LOL ... Machars sucks blood... and these machars are exactly doing the same thing... sucking JW's blood... though JW is totally unaware of the wrongdoings of machar rani.... Angry ...
khushboo2006 IF-Dazzler
khushboo2006
khushboo2006

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Awwwwwwww Kanta Hug ...thanks re.....machars suck bloody and women who came into jW's life no less than machar....what a life he has Wink LOL LOL .....no repellent fails to work with those machars Confused Ouch .....I am alergic to machars as well Ouch Ouch

Go to top