India-Forums

Raajkumar Aaryyan
Raajkumar Aaryyan

story next week bhujang & droma together

Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

The four aces grant Droma the permission to enter the valley of death. Seeing the Icchamani with Aaryyan, Bhujang (as Hussain Baba) becomes invisible and tries to steal the Mani from Aaryyan but fails.

In the valley of death, Queen Ivanova informs Droma about the strangers in Bishaka's cave. In the Valley of Death Droma finds Mayashin lying unconscious and Bishaka dead and the Icchamani missing. Mayashin, Bhoothnath, Aaryyan and Bhairavi walk into the valley of death, with Droma following them. 

Mayashin gives Bhoothnath the fake Ichamani that queen Ivanova gave her and tells Bhoothnath about Queen Ivanova's plan. Raja Droma captures Aaryyan, Bhairavi, Bhoothnath and Mayashin.

As Bhoothnath handovers his Potli, Droma gets horrified as he finds a snake inside. Taking advantage of the situation all four of them manage to escape. Bhujang (as Hussain Baba) follows them.

The four aces get furious as Droma informs them that Aarryan, Bhairavi and Bhoothnath have escaped and have taken the Ichamani. They start to invoke Ghurni.

Bhujang (as Hussain Baba) instigates Droma and they join hands. Aaryyan and Bhoothnath leave for the temple of aces, leaving Bhairavi with Mayashin.

Bhujang as Hussain Baba comes in front of Bhairavi, Bhairavi is surprised to see him. Bhujang manages to convince Bhairavi that he is Hussain Baba.

source :NDTV imagine

Edited by shruti_gauri1 - 09 May 2008 at 2:41pm

Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
story is getting day by day intresting now wat do u think
Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
why aaryyan leave bhairvi alone with mayashin he sould always keep bhairvi on his side for her safety
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
how would he have known that physco bhujang will come as hussein baba?
evil men always get aids Angry
story interesting but OH no! soem more days in tashind
are their viewership increasing that they r pulling up the story like this?
Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by its me tan

they all know bhujang is there in tashind and why everyone try to catch bhairvi 1 droma then aces now bhujang
i told u before any lok tashind will take few more episode they cant leave everything without completing it
and yes raajkumar aaryyan is getting good viewership lets hope that tashind episode get over soon
Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
and there is 1 more thing droma find mayashin lying unconscious then who is that mayashin with bhoothnath aaryyan and bhairvi
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shruti_gauri1

they all know bhujang is there in tashind and why everyone try to catch bhairvi 1 droma then aces now bhujang
i told u before any lok tashind will take few more episode they cant leave everything without completing it
and yes raajkumar aaryyan is getting good viewership lets hope that tashind episode get over soon

can you post its trp s?

well i guess Bhairavi si more vulnerable, she never had a strong family suppost to know whom to trust or not, bhujang will come as her only family hussein baba, so she will fall in his trap

Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shruti_gauri1

can you post its trp s?

well i guess Bhairavi si more vulnerable, she never had a strong family suppost to know whom to trust or not, bhujang will come as her only family hussein baba, so she will fall in his trap

ya i agree bhairvi considered hussein baba more than any family member i just hope aaryyan save her from this trap

and about trps i read in some article that radha ki betiya and raajkumar aaryyan doing really well at that why ndtv imagine is on 3 postion with few serials

Go to top